Lisa & Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,731 Followers

She continued fucking Tom wildly somehow hoping that his groans and the sounds of their fucking would wake her son and he would come out to see what was happening. In Lisa's mind, once Brad saw them he would immediately join in and then she would spend the rest of the night fucking and being fucked by all three cocks.

Just then she felt someone move in close behind her and a pair of arms wrapping around her to caress her tits. She opened her eyes in surprise and turned hoping to see Brad but finding Gary. Even Gary's clumsy, excited caresses were more than enough to drive Lisa wild. As Gary squeezed her hard nipples Lisa exploded into another orgasm. She leaned forward against Tom and Gary followed her so as she rode out the rest of her orgasm she was sandwiched tightly between her two lovers.

Lisa's orgasm was far more than Tom could take. He cried out loudly as he shoved his hips up roughly and his cock began shooting thick jets of cum into her spasming pussy. Lisa leaned her head back on Gary's shoulder and let out a long, satisfied sigh as both she and Tom completed their orgasms.

Lisa's mind wanted this to continue all night but her body was simply exhausted. She had used up so much energy in nervous anticipation of this very act that by the time it actually happened she felt completely spent. Still, as she slipped off Tom and pulled Gary to the couch beside her she couldn't deny that her pussy ached from being so thoroughly fucked and having cum so much already.

The trio began exchanging long kisses as their hands roamed freely over each other's naked bodies. Lisa knew right away that Gary, and surprisingly even Tom would easily be ready for another fuck but she decided to wait, for now. The weekend still had one night left and she couldn't wait to see what might happen. Eventually, she sent both of them off to bed with long, deep kisses and watched them walk away naked and smiling.

After they left she collected all of their clothes from around the house and went to her bedroom. She lay in bed very aware of the well fucked feeling in her pussy and of the fact that she now had the cum from two different boys inside her. After lying awake for a long while replaying the night and anticipating future nights she finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning started very late. Much to Lisa's surprise it seemed like Tom and Gary had been the first ones up. By the time she crawled out of bed, showered, and emerged searching for coffee she found a note from them addressed to her and Brad. It said they were going out to the beach again and would be back soon.

Just as she finished reading the note Lisa heard her son stepping out of the bedroom. They exchanged hellos and sat down to eat breakfast, or judging by the time of day, lunch. Lisa was immediately aware of something just a bit different about Brad's demeanor but she couldn't put a finger on it.

Brad removed the mystery near the middle of the meal as he blurted out, "I saw you last night."

For a moment Lisa looked at him with questioning eyes so Brad continued. "I heard some sounds and looked out of the bedroom. Then, I saw you bring Tom and Gary into the living room..." His voice trailed off.

"What did you see?" Lisa asked still trying to gage his reaction. She hoped he wasn't upset.

"Everything," he said. "I watched it all. I could hardly get back to sleep. After they came back to the room I swear I could smell you on them." Lisa's pussy tingled at the idea of that.

"Brad," she began as she took his hand in hers, "I hope you're not upset with me. What happened last night was something I have wanted for a long time."

"You've wanted Tom and Gary for a long time?" Brad asked.

"No, no," Lisa replied knowing she was lying a little. "I've wanted to be with multiple guys at the same time for a long time. I guess Tom and Gary were just convenient subjects. Besides," she added changing her tone slightly, "I was hoping they might have the same energy and be as good as you."

Brad flushed and smiled at the same time. Lisa continued talking. "Brad, I hope that after all we have done that you won't think poorly of me for living out a fantasy."

"No," Brad replied, "I guess I just wanted to know why you didn't do it with me?" Lisa smiled widely as she looked at her son. That was exactly what she'd hoped he'd say. Brad was clearly not sure what to make of her wide smile.

Lisa squeezed his hand and replied, excitedly, "Oh son, I just wasn't sure how you would feel about sharing me and our, um, relationship with your friends. I wanted nothing more than to have you there with us."

Brad's eyes shot open wide and his mouth opened as if to say something but he seemingly stopped himself. "Go ahead," Lisa urged, "you can say anything to me."

"You mean," he slowly began, "you would do all three of us at the same time?"

"Yes," Lisa replied slowly and deliberately as she looked him directly in the eyes to make sure he fully understood her desire. Without warning Brad shot out of his chair and in the next moment he and his mom were locked in a wild, excited kiss. They remained like that and surely would have moved directly to the bedroom and wildly fucked if it hadn't been for the sounds of Gary and Tom returning.

Lisa and Brad quickly pulled apart and tried to make it look like they hadn't just been on the verge of committing incest as Brad's two friends entered the house. Lisa quickly disappeared to her bedroom so she could compose herself. As she sat on her bed her heart pounded in her chest and her pussy tingled excitedly at the idea that she was soon going to get to fuck all three of the boys.

For the rest of the day simply being around the three of them was almost too much to bear for Lisa. The three boys quickly decided to go back to the beach and all three tried to convince Lisa to join them. Lisa knew immediately the motives of all three and it made her very excited. Too excited, in fact, for she knew there was no way she could be with the three of them and not indulge her desires. She knew she had to stay away from them until it was time.

She excused herself saying she would run to town and get some more food and drinks and told them to go ahead. She watched them walking away and couldn't resist adding, "Don't stay out too late." All three turned to her and gave her excited, horny looks.

Lisa was sitting on the deck reading when the boys returned. She looked at her watch and smiled thinking they had taken her advice very literally. She had barely just returned herself and she hadn't been gone very long at all. All three returned with only their wet swim suits on and Lisa wondered if they weren't trying to show off for her a little bit. The very idea of that made her even more excited.

The boys sat with her on the deck for a while after Gary fetched them all a round of drinks. Lisa had changed into a pair of shorts and a tight T-shirt and she could feel three sets of eyes exploring her body as she pretended to recline behind her dark sunglasses.

"Why don't you three go in and get changed?" she suggested. She knew that what she was about to do was completely crazy if viewed as a lone act. However, after the events of the past day it somehow seemed the most natural thing to do. In reality she didn't care about them changing, all she wanted was to get them inside together so she could basically throw herself at them and let them fuck her all night long.

The boys seemed as if they didn't really understand why she wanted them to change all of a sudden, but none of them questioned her and all three began moving inside. Lisa stood up with them and acted as if she was going inside to get another drink. When the three boys went into the bedroom they were sharing Lisa ducked briefly into the kitchen. Her heart was racing and her stomach was tied in knots from her excited anticipation. She paused only a few seconds and then followed their path.

None of the boys had yet begun to strip when Lisa entered but all three looked at her in complete shock. She opened the door and stood in the doorway simply looking from boy to boy feeling her own excitement grow and her nipples start to harden under her shirt.

"So boys," she said knowing that she was being a little overdramatic, "I think the time for secrets has come to an end." She slowly strolled over toward Brad, who stood between Tom and Gary, very aware that all eyes were locked on her. She also knew that those eyes gleamed with lust and curiosity.

She stopped directly in front of Brad and reached out to him letting her fingers run slowly over his chest and shoulders. Without another word she leaned toward Brad and met him in a deep, slow kiss. She let her tongue slide into Brad's mouth and he responded in kind. Knowing that she was perhaps committing the ultimate taboo with her own son while his two best friends watched was more exciting than Lisa could ever have imagined.

She was already so excited that it was hard for her to pull herself away from Brad after such a short kiss. She easily could have completely given herself to him but instead she forced herself to pull away.

She turned toward first Gary and then Tom looking them directly in the eye. Both boys showed the same expression, a combination of intense lust and absolute shock. After making eye contact with both of them Lisa spoke softly. "You see, it seems that Brad heard us last night and knows what we did, so he knew our secret." As she said the word "our" she looked back and forth from Tom to Gary. Lisa continued, "Now you know our little secret." This time she looked back at Brad with a wicked smile.

"Last night fulfilled one of my biggest fantasies," Lisa continued. "However, I have another fantasy." She moved closer to Gary and let her fingers run over his shoulders before moving down his chest to his stomach. "All last night all I could think about was how hot it would be to have you two studs and my son." She looked pointedly at Tom as her hand slipped down and started to caress Gary's cock through his swimsuit. "Are you game?"

Without a moment's hesitation Tom stepped toward Lisa and embraced her in a wild, intense kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly against him. Lisa removed her hands from Gary and returned Tom's embrace. Before she had even finished her kiss with Tom, Lisa learned Gary's reaction. She felt his hands on her ass as Gary began to excitedly grope and fondle her as she continued kissing Tom.

She was only able to cast a quick glance over to Brad who merely stood in stunned silence as he stared at his mom and his two best friends. Lisa could see his cock straining against his shorts.

Quickly she felt four hands beginning to undress her. Tom pulled back from their kiss just enough to pull off her top. After Tom pulled her top up and over her head he immediately moved to her bra. Gary reached around her and began undoing her shorts. By the time Tom had thrown her bra across the room and started to caress her excited tits Gary was pulling her panties down her thighs.

After Lisa stepped out of her panties she turned to Gary and met him with a long, deep kiss just like she had shared with Tom. As they kissed Gary's hands roamed freely over her naked body and Lisa reached for his shorts. She easily untied the knot in the drawstring and began to push them off. She paused and leaned back clearly waiting for Gary to finish the job and he immediately obliged. She stared at his hard, excited cock before turning to Tom. Upon seeing that he had already pulled off his shorts and was standing naked Lisa smiled wickedly and whispered, "Very nice, boys."

For the next several minutes Lisa stood between the two excited 18 year old boys trading long, hot kisses. She allowed her body to rub teasingly against both of them as she moved back and forth between them drinking in their lust and savoring their wild kisses.

This whole time she felt four hands roaming all over her excited body focusing mostly on her tits and ass but also sliding across her back, stomach, and occasionally reaching down to her pussy. When Lisa felt an additional two hands touching her she let out a long moan. She turned her head and looked directly into the eyes of her son who had also stripped naked and had just moved to her side and joined his friends in caressing her.

Lisa immediately turned to him and they met in a kiss that was more wild and desperate than any of the ones she had shared with his two friends. Lisa and Brad moved together to one of the two small beds in the room and fell together on it.

Almost immediately they rolled so Lisa was on her back with her legs spread widely apart. Brad moved between her thighs and began rubbing the tip of his rock hard cock up and down her pussy. He was so horny and pent up from not having been able to fuck her in a few days and from having watched her fuck his two best friends the previous night that he didn't want any foreplay. Lisa was so aroused that she just wanted a hard cock right now and didn't care about foreplay either. She knew there would be plenty of time for gentle teasing and explorations later, after their initial lust had been released.

Just before Brad drove his cock inside her Tom knelt on the bed beside Lisa's head and she immediately sucked his hard cock into her mouth. She released his cock when Brad filled her pussy and let out an excited moan. Immediately Brad started fucking her wildly causing her to bounce on the bed under the power of his thrusts.

She reached up to Tom's cock and guided it back into her mouth. She lavished her tongue and lips over him wildly. It didn't take long for Gary to move to her other side and take the same position as Tom. Immediately Lisa reached up and grasped the base of his cock. She then began twisting her head from side to side alternating her sucking and licking between the two hard cocks on either side of her face. Lisa's head was spinning as she now held two hard cocks while alternating between sucking them as she was frantically fucked by her son.

Brad was the first of the foursome to lose his control and he groaned loudly as he pumped his cock into her and filled her waiting pussy with a huge load of his cum. As soon as Brad was done cumming Lisa looked up at Gary and begged, "Fuck me."

Gary immediately took Brad's place between her legs and drove his cock all the way inside her wet pussy. Gary started fucking her just as wildly as Brad had done as Brad moved alongside his mom and lowered his head to her tight nipple.

Lisa cried out and started cumming after only a few minutes of this. Brad's teasing tongue and lips all over her hard nipple and his hands smoothly fondling her tits while Gary frantically pumped in and out of her with Tom's hard cock shoved in her mouth was too much for her to take.

She kept Tom's cock in her mouth but opened her lips to let out a wild cry. Brad, knowing she was ready to cum, increased the pace of his teasing on her sensitive tits. Lisa felt her pussy explode into a frenzy of spasms and convulsions and just as she started to cum Gary let out an excited gasp and roughly pumped into her a couple more times before his cum joined Brad's inside her pussy.

As soon as her orgasm reached its peak she resumed her sucking on Tom with a wild, frantic energy. She didn't ask Tom to fuck her and he never moved to leave her teasing mouth. Once Gary pulled out of her Lisa rolled onto her side and focused completely on sucking Tom's cock. She could sense Tom struggling to control himself and began to wickedly tease and play with his excited shaft and balls.

Before long she felt Tom tense and then felt his cum surging through his cock a split second before it exploded into her mouth. She shoved his cock as deeply into her mouth as she could and let his cum fill her mouth and slide down her throat.

After completely sucking Tom dry, Lisa let his cock slip out of her mouth as she lay back and basked in the moment. Then she broke into a torrent of giggles. She was so happy and excited at what was happening that she couldn't help but just laugh. "Oh boys, this is going to be fun," she cooed.

A few moments later Brad resumed teasing her tits. He only had her to himself for a few moments however, as very soon Tom and Gary again crowded onto the small bed. Lisa lay between the three of them as they all knelt or sat around her. The feeling of six hands and three hungry mouths moving over her body and teasing her soon overwhelmed her.

She completely lost track of whose hands were where and it soon felt somehow like she had only one magical lover who could touch her in six places and kiss and lick her in three rather than having three separate lovers. As the boys explored and teased her she alternately fondled, kissed, licked, and sucked their cocks and ran her hands all over their bodies. She also lost track of whose cock was in her mouth, whose was rubbing over her tits, and whose was in her hand, and the very idea of that made her wild with lust.

Brad was the first to eventually slide between her legs and begin kissing her thighs and stomach all around her excited pussy. Lisa knew right away that he intended to suck her pussy, but he seemed willing to draw out her anticipation by softly kissing and licking all around it before finally tasting her. The fact that he was so eager to lick her pussy after he and Gary had already fucked her drove Lisa wild with lust and she marveled at how willing he was to experiment and try new things.

When Brad's tongue finally found her wet, waiting pussy Lisa moaned excitedly. Very soon Brad was fucking her with his tongue and occasionally stopping to flick her clit with the tip of his tongue. At the same time someone, she thought it might be Tom, was kissing and licking at her tits and sucking her nipples into hard points. The third boy, probably Gary, soon pushed his cock against her lips and Lisa immediately opened her mouth and began sucking and licking at his shaft and balls.

They stayed like this until Gary, she was able to glance up as he moved and confirm it was him, moved and his cock slipped away from her mouth. The next thing Lisa knew she felt Gary's mouth very near her pussy as Brad continued to lick her. Lisa realized that she was about to have two hungry mouths on her pussy simultaneously, previously something she'd only dared to dream about, and she moaned in wild anticipation.

It took Brad and Gary a few minutes to find a position where they were comfortable, they could both reach her pussy easily with their mouths, and seemingly where they weren't touching each other too much. Once they settled into this position, however, Lisa's mind became an absolute tangle of desire and lust. Never in her fantasies did the two tongues and mouths feel this intense or exciting. Also, never had she fantasized about this happening while a third boy sucked her rock hard nipples, and the added stimulation of that was almost more than she could bear.

Lisa resisted her orgasm for as long as she could but finally gave herself over to it completely. She screamed out loudly as her whole body rocked with the intensity of her orgasm. She bucked her hips up and down and could feel Brad and Gary continuing to either lick her or shove their tongues up inside her quivering pussy.

The sensation was incredibly intense and the orgasm lasted longer than any she could previously remember. None of the boys moved even after she finished cumming and Lisa's mind raced at the feeling and at the realization of what had just happened.

Knowing that the realization of that particular fantasy had been so intense and vibrant, Lisa immediately decided to live out her nastiest, most intense fantasy. She hadn't intended on going this far tonight, but the mere possibility that it would exceed her dreams as intensely as having two guys sucking her at the same time was more than she could resist.

jt123
jt123
2,731 Followers