Lisa & Brad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long Lisa felt a pair of hands fondling her tits and teasing her hard nipples and she let out a long, satisfied groan. Brad fucked her with his tongue and licked all over the folds and heavy wetness of her pussy before his tongue slipped upward and he located her clit. Lisa moaned excitedly as Brad focused on her clit. She leaned forward to give him a better angle and put her hands on the headboard of the bed to support herself.

Brad was wildly sucking on and flicking at her clit and Lisa knew she was going to cum soon. She was aware of a pair of hands massaging her back and another pair on her tits, but nearly all of her attention was consumed by her son expertly teasing her clit and driving her wild.

She started cumming with a long groan and pushed herself down firmly on Brad's mouth. As she came she starting grinding her hips from side to side on his face. She stayed on his face letting him lick and tease her for many long minutes after she finished cumming. She happily would have lingered there even longer but she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders guiding her off Brad.

As she lifted her leg over him Brad scooted off the bed and Lisa felt herself being gently laid down on her back. She looked up to see Tom moving between her parted thighs and it was clear from the animal look of lust in his eyes that he was ready to fuck.

Tom's intensity and wantonness surprised Lisa as he quickly moved between her thighs and positioned the tip of his cock at her pussy entrance. Tom didn't hesitate and thrust his full length inside her in one long stroke causing Lisa to gasp and wriggle excitedly.

Lisa closed her eyes and simply gave herself over completely to Tom. She let him guide and control the fuck. He immediately began thrusting firmly and steadily into her as he pushed himself up with his arms for better leverage.

After a few long moments Lisa groaned wildly when she felt hands on her bouncing tits. She opened her eyes and locked her gaze into Brad's as he knelt next to her massaging her tits. Brad knew how she liked to be touched and it wasn't long before Lisa was moaning excitedly from the combination of his fingers on her tits and nipples and Tom's vigorous fuck.

Lisa again closed her eyes and focused on savoring the sensations she felt. Her mouth parted as she lay with her head turned to the side, and suddenly she felt a cock being pushed against her lips. She groaned and opened her mouth wider taking in Gary's cock as he knelt beside her head and pushed into her warm mouth.

Lisa couldn't believe how long Tom was lasting and she remained like this, sucking on Gary's cock while Brad teased her tits with his hands and mouth, as Tom continued fucking her for a very long time. Lisa's legs and hips were beginning to ache from being spread so widely for so long, but there was nothing that was going to make her stop what was happening.

Finally, after what felt like an incredible amount of time, Tom began to pump a little harder and it seemed like he was getting ready to cum. Lisa had to struggle against her burning leg muscles to keep them spread apart for him as Tom continued to bring himself even closer to cumming.

With a few last frantic thrusts Tom groaned and started to cum. He filled her as they continued fucking and then finally pulled out only after he started to go soft inside her. Both Gary and Brad briefly continued their teasing after Tom pulled out of her and flopped down, completely exhausted, on the other bed.

Gary was the next to move as he pulled his wet cock out of her mouth and started to move between her legs. The next thing Lisa knew he had parted her thighs and once again she felt an excited cock entering her drenched pussy.

Almost immediately her legs started burning from the strain of holding the position and she started to squirm thinking she would roll over and let him fuck her from behind. "What's wrong?" Brad asked as she started to stir. Lisa glanced quickly at Gary and saw that he had stopped moving and was trying to figure out why she was moving.

"My legs," she replied, "I can't hold them like this any more." She figured that would be it and she would roll over. Instead, Brad released her tits and took one of her legs in his hands holding it for her, alleviating nearly all the strain on her overtaxed muscles. She was still staring at Brad when suddenly she felt someone at her other leg and turned her head to see Tom cradling her other leg as he stood beside the bed.

With her legs being held open by Brad and Tom, Lisa was able to lie back and relax as Gary quickly resumed fucking her. Gary's fuck was less smooth and measured than Tom or Brad, but by now Lisa was beyond caring about technique as long as she was at the mercy of these three horny boys.

Tom and Brad began caressing and massaging her legs as Gary continued pumping relentlessly in and out of her exhausted pussy. The feeling of their young, smooth hands sliding across the sensitive skin of her inner thighs as she was getting so firmly fucked was driving her wild. She alternated between looking down and watching the three boys, who now stood nearly side by side pleasuring her, and closing her eyes and simply basking in the moment.

While her eyes were closed she felt Brad's hand slide even higher on her leg until his fingers left her leg and ran briefly through her pussy hair. Gary never stopped fucking her and only leaned back a little as Brad's fingers found his mom's clit.

By now their efforts and body heat had made the room very hot and all four of them were covered with a heavy layer of sweat. As Lisa watched her three lovers she enjoyed the way the sweat made their young bodies glisten and it made her excited to think she had caused all of their sweat.

Lisa didn't think she was close to cumming again but it only took a few minutes of Brad's fingers playing with her clit while Gary excitedly fucked her before she felt another orgasm approaching. She had never orgasmed this often in this short a time.

Lisa felt her own desires growing quickly and looked down at Gary as she growled, "Fuck me. Cum for me. I need to feel your cum!" Despite her urgings Lisa started cumming first. She opened her mouth widely and arched her back turning her head to the side and pressing it firmly into the bed. She cried out and felt like she might get ripped in two from the explosion she felt inside her.

Gary's fuck became more frantic and hard as Lisa's orgasm continued. When she finished orgasming she looked down excitedly at Gary and cried out, "Cum, dammit! I can't take anymore!" She didn't think it was possible, but Gary fucked her even harder and faster for a few more long moments. Lisa cried out in pleasure and, finally, Gary pushed all the way inside her roughly and she felt his cum surging out of his cock and into her already wet pussy.

Gary held still through most of his orgasm and then, as if to coax out the last of his cum, he started thrusting into her again. Lisa watched Gary as he came, and when he finished he looked like a balloon that suddenly had been untied. His whole body seemed to deflate as if every last ounce of his energy was expended.

Gary fell down over her and they lay together for a while breathing heavily as their sweating bodies pressed together. They exchanged several long, slow kisses before Gary finally rolled off her with one last kiss and staggered over to the other bed.

Lisa turned her gaze to Brad and realized he was the only one of the boys who had yet to have her during this round of fucking. She couldn't think of a better way to cap off this group fuck than by having Brad inside her.

"Roll over," he whispered immediately. Lisa barely had enough time to focus on the excited expression on his face before she followed his command and rolled over onto her knees and elbows. She could already feel parts of her body aching and knew she was going to be very sore the next day.

As soon as she settled she felt Brad's hand on her ass. His hand quickly moved not to her pussy but to her asshole. Lisa gasped in surprise as Brad easily slipped a very well lubricated finger inside her asshole. Clearly as she had been kissing Gary Brad had been preparing for this. As worn out and overfucked as her asshole felt it was nothing compared to the way her pussy ached, but she knew that she would give herself over completely to Brad however he wanted her.

Quickly Brad worked another finger inside her asshole and it wasn't long before Lisa felt her son's cock pressing against her tightest hole. He hadn't quite prepared her thoroughly and it was a little uncomfortable as his cock finally slipped inside her, but the discomfort quickly went away and was replaced by a deep and intense satisfaction.

Brad began fucking her asshole slowly as if to savor the sensation completely. Lisa was a little afraid Brad would fuck her asshole as long as Tom had just fucked her pussy but it was soon clear that Brad was already wildly excited. Lisa knew him well enough to know that it wouldn't be too much longer before he came.

He did surprise her by lasting far longer than she expected. He kept his fuck slow and measured and didn't resort to the frantic thrusting of his friends. Lisa could only bury her head in the pillow and groan over and over at the amazingly full sensation of his cock inside her. He did begin moving a little faster just before he came and Lisa again felt like she might burst from how full she felt.

With a loud cry and gasp Brad pumped himself deeply inside her and deposited another load of cum deep inside her ass. The feeling of his cum filling her asshole made Lisa's mind swirl. She had never before felt so completely fucked and it felt wonderful. Brad finally pulled his cock out of her when it started to soften and Lisa flopped on her side completely exhausted. She was worried that if any of the boys wanted to fuck again she might not be able to handle it, but one look around the room showed they were feeling equally spent.

Lisa had planned on moving back to her bedroom with its one, large bed so she could sleep together with all three of her lovers. However, she couldn't find the energy to move and soon Brad settled down beside her on the tiny bed. Gary stretched out on the other bed and Tom did the same on one of the sleeping bags on the floor. None of them said a word before they fell deeply asleep.

"Mom?" Lisa stirred some as she felt Brad's hand on her shoulder as he softly spoke. "We're going to the beach, do you want us to wait for you?" Before she was even fully awake she mumbled no and sent Brad and his friends on their way without her. The bed felt so wonderful and soft that she didn't want to get up just yet.

As they were leaving the house Lisa began to stir and was immediately aware of her aching, stiff body. All the while growing up Lisa had played sports and been active. She still enjoyed going to the gym regularly, so she was certainly no stranger to physical exertion or sore muscles. However, none of that compared to the way she felt this morning.

She slowly rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling as her body ached and throbbed. She was sore in places she didn't think she had even felt before. She thought to herself that this must be the way it felt the morning after finishing a ten round boxing match.

She then smiled as she thought that there were a couple of parts of her that certainly no boxer had ever felt aching like this after a fight. Combined with the stiffness and aching of the rest of her Lisa was also very aware of a throbbing from both her asshole and her pussy. If she needed any reminders of why she felt the way she did her aching pussy and asshole did the trick. Even back to the wild days right before her marriage or even back in college she knew she had never felt so utter over-fucked as she felt right now.

She looked at the clock and saw it was already nearly noon. She wondered how long the three boys had been awake and waiting before they finally woke her up. Certainly they would have been exhausted also, but only a fraction of how she felt right now. Part of her was surprised and a little relieved they didn't try to start another round of fucking with her this morning. Honestly, she didn't know if she would be able to handle another round with them for a little while.

Certainly, the previous night she would have, and nearly did, absolutely anything they wanted for as long as they wanted. Now, however, after her muscles had a chance to tighten up she knew that she had overdone it. Despite that there was nothing about what happened that she regretted. She would eagerly have tolerated pain and discomfort ten times what she currently felt in exchange for what had happened.

She tried stretching her legs and was very aware of the matted tangle of her own pussy hair and the dried spots of the combined fluids of all four of them all over her thighs, her stomach, and the bed. How many times had they filled her with their cum? She tried to remember but lost count well before the night ended. She tried to remember how many times they made her cum and, other than knowing she hadn't orgasmed that hard or that often in a long time, possibly ever, she had no idea.

What she did know was that the previous night was deeply intense and hotter than she ever dreamed possible. She had so often dreamed and wondered about having multiple guys, but ultimately having the three wildly horny boys using her so completely was beyond any of her fantasies.

She took a long, hot shower and felt a deep satisfaction while reflecting again on what had happened. However, even after the shower and nearly a whole pot of coffee she was still feeling very sore, stiff, and tired. She was sitting on the deck reading a magazine when she saw her three lovers coming back from the beach.

None of them wanted to leave, but it was time to drive back home. The drive home was relaxed as they talked some and spent some of the ride in silence. Lisa was surprised by how normal things felt between them. She knew that things would never quite be the same between any of them, but on the surface nothing seemed to have changed. She was slightly worried while she showered that what had happened would adversely affect not only her relationship with Brad and his friends but also Brad's relationship with his own friends.

Her worries seemed for nothing, however as Brad, Tom, and Gary talked and interacted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Lisa was happy to notice that, after they dropped of Tom and Gary, everything seemed exactly the same as before between her and Brad. She couldn't quite describe their relationship as normal given they had been fucking wildly for the past several months, but in any case what had happened over the weekend with Tom and Gary hadn't altered their relationship.

To be continued...