All Comments on 'Lisa in the Bedroom'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Read!

Wish my Wife was this perceptive. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great tale

What else can I say. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Secrets can Backfire

Love the story, Working on the sex life is a good thing. They should also work on communication. I know she was shy and embarrased, but it could have been a disaster. Great story, well written, which we have come to expect from ohio.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 14 years ago
This is a awesome story ....

I really enjoyed it !

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Tell and show

Good story, and I have no problem with a couple being physically faithful as well as emotionally. I do have one thought though; how different is it for wifey to seek, in totally clandestine fashion, a sex therapist than it would be for her to seek a more experienced lover - either man or woman? I am sure the masses here would chime in with all sorts of answers that would not illuminate my question at all.

As always, ohio, you have told a good story really well.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Cute story

If only other wives, and husbands, could be this dedicated to their partners sexual enjoyment there would be a lot more happy marriages. We often tend to think selfishly about our own pleasure first. It's funny that when we focus on making someone else happy we often find we benefit from it as well. His wife certainly is enjoying sex more, is more confident as a woman, and is more confident in her marriage. The "too good to be true" aspect of her actions caused some concern for him but it was actually pretty funny in the end, just like it was with his second cousin. They both need to learn to talk to each other better. All she had to do was ask who the woman was and she would have been spared a lot of grief. The same for him. All he would have to say is "Honey, I love what you have been doing but I'm concerned where it is all coming from?" They don't trust each other as well as they aught to and that is causing their problems. But it all worked out well in the end. What a great wife. He has some catching up to do to be as great a husband.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
sorry Folks I got rea l serious issues with this

This does not even come close to working.

The ONLY reason why the husband did NOT tell his dingbat wife about the Hyatt meeting was becuase he went back into the building and saved some other persons life who was hurt in the office building fire.

It was NOT an intentional act of omission or deception.

Meanwhile the same wife that JUMPED to conclusons... that would not directly ask her husband about that woman he was with at the Hyatt... that did not care if he could of been trapped in a fire....

is now secretly taking sex lessons... and wont tell him about it?

well as long as the hsuband is getting his dick sucked dry who cares right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
a story

A story about an idiot, i liked a lot of your stories but now you are becoming an idiot and your stories are to unbelievable nobody can be that dumb.

JustForPostingJustForPostingalmost 14 years ago
Didn't like it

Ohio is a fine writer. This story is one of the inevitable stinkers each writer will commit.

First, the premise is not only contrived, but familiar. Second, the whole secret sex-therapist concept is off-the-charts silly.

I await author's next effort, which he owes us as restitution.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 14 years ago
Well, I liked it.

I always like different. Plus pretty nice flow and readable which sometimes is rare around this web site. Rates a 5 from me.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The beliefs of the writer are clear -

she admits she knows all about males and no male knows anything about fems - this' another story that definitely shows that. Besides, nobody and I mean nobody has effective sex therapy by just 'talking', it requires personal physical experience and the fem in this story has that BEFORE she samples her husband - so just where and with whom did she get it ?

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
I've always been a fan of ohio...

and I've been sorry to see his production drop off in recent years. I know that some of this is probably due to the anonymous cuckold wimps (and to be clear I only apply that term to those who are also too cowardly to use their names) who attempt to appear to be men by blasting any story where a spouse shows love, compassion, or grace to a cheater. All their tiresome comments really show is that showed their bellies while pissing themselves when their wives left them for someone with a Y chromosome and the knowledge of how to treat a woman starved for decent loving making. After all what sort of woman would want to have sex with a vindictive control freak these anonymous limp dicks purport to admire.

ohio has written some great stories where the reasons for taking back a fallen spouse are well laid out and do not involve any sort of weakness but rather a decision to follow in the husband's own best interest. If there is any more stupid statement than "once a cheater always a cheater" I can't think of it off the top of my head. What makes humans different from animals is our unique ability to change our nature, and our character.

I believe that adultery is ALWAYS grounds for divorce. I also believe that is the cheater doesn't take steps to prevent it from happening again it remains the best option. I do not understand men who would tolerate it... except perhaps where children are concerned.

I also don't understand men who want to watch their wives with others... but that is more in the field of swinging than cheating. Cheating is a unilateral decision to break the most important vows humans make to one another. It ALWAYS has serious consequences even if it is only a temporary loss of trust.

I know readership overlaps, so I'll mention that I'm still thinking about a story that appeared yesterday about a wife who cheated when she was going through the change of life. I didn't like the well written story... and I'd love to see a talented writer like ohio construct a different ending. One where the blame for her actions lay in hormonal dysfunctions and dealt with how she made taking her back (without having married the asshole) the best option for the husband. I don't know what she'd need to do to make that happen, which is why I'm asking ohio to consider trying to do so.

Having married the sweetest most lovable woman in the world, I can attest that during that trying time of our almost 42 year marriage I did wish that I was able to take long solo vacations. I hope those so called "researchers" who reported that hormones therapy was dangerous will be consigned to a hell where hordes of menopausal women "chat" with them while said "researchers" are suffering sleep deprivation and the world's most painful set of blue balls... with a raging hardon! Oh, and part of the conversation should be conducted by naked women who formerly had large firm breasts... in rooms where the heating system constantly malfunctioned rendering raging heat and bone chilling cold at exactly the wrong times.... and with the women "knowing" that said villains had absolute control of the thermostat! And one last thing, while they were "enjoying" the company of said women, the news should be blasting about just how erroneous their "studies" were, this to improve the mood of their companions.

Sorry, I do like the twist that ohio has used here on the 'husband who knows, based on fairy dust that his loving wife is cheating." I could do without the implied contention that sexual repression is due to religion, after all Victorian craziness wasn't religious based at all, but it is a useful cliche.

Whatever the basis for her repression, I thought the motivation was well done and her actions entirely believable... although my personal experience tells me that said experiments in new sexual tricks generally don't go as smoothly as they did in this story.

All-in-all a wonderful treat to start my day, I hope for more soon... and a rapid finish to a certain mind control story.

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 14 years ago
Happy endings are nice too!

Hey, the plot was a little obvious, but — so what? It's nice to have the occasional happy ending to a loving wives story. But, as I told Average_Writer once, it is hard to create the necessary conflict that keeps a story interesting when no one is actually doing anything wrong. It is sad but true, that stories about couples who live ordinary lives, and love each other, and don't engage in foolish behaviors, are a lot harder to write and keep readers attention.

<br>

So, my hat is off to Ohio, because even though I was fairly sure of where it was going, I still had to finish the story, and I breathed a sigh of relief when the good wife turned out to be just that: a really fine wife!

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
Oops....

I failed make clear when I described the anonymous "burn the bitch" coward crowd (not to be confused with those who use a name) that rolling over to expose their belly (and neck) while pissing themselves is what beta curs do when confronted by an alpha male.

If I haven't made myself clear, I hold in the lowest contempt those pretend to be "men" when the yellow bellied cowards are afraid to use their names. Oh, and their limited use of English is as pathetic as their limited IQ!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
"What we have here...

is a failure to communicate!" Well done! Nicely crafted tale that progressed to the end with affection, excitement and WTF! Thank you.

RehnquistRehnquistalmost 14 years ago
He told us it was HDK genre, and . . .

that's how I think it should be read. As such, it was well done. Like the HDK stories of this type, the theme centers around the couples' failure to communicate. HDK does a nice job of taking ordinary situations where the couples fail to communicate, finding the humor in them, and throwing in the occasional twist. This is not as well done as the HDK stories in that vein, but it is still well done nevertheless.

My only recommendation? There's almost no tension, either dramatic or humorous. Sure, there are the few occasions where hubby asks wife where she learned all of this, to which she just smiles and says she's trying to keep him happy. Oh, and there's at least one questionable look as wife answers this question. That, though, is not enough to raise either the humor, which I believe you were aiming for, or the drama, if that's what you were aiming for.

Either way, though, another solid, well-written piece from a master.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story

Ohio,

I like your approach to the HDK stories. I also like your other stories as well. What I don't like is waiting months for one of your stories. This was a very entertaining story.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice

Lucky guy.

Thanks for sharing.

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago
First off thanks for the advice Postscriptor.

The 'Loving wife' section of this site in my humble view is so far away from what most 'normal' marriages really are. Stories like this one where a wife doesn't cheat, I.e does not have sex with anyone else other than her husband is so rare it is almost exctint on this site. Which is a pity, perhaps one day the webmasters will understand that a loving wife doesn't have to be a slut or a hot wife to be erotic.

Sorry Ohio, I won't take up anymore of your time apart from to say thank you for this truly loving wife story. And thank you for your stories over the years.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
A very good twist

I have to say i'm overjoyed to see Ohio back with not one but two stories in a relatively short time. And I have to say I like this sweet tale more than his last, which wasn't bad either. It is so unusual to find a loving wife who isn't cheating that that alone makes an intriguing twist. I'll admit the sex therapist who merely gives oral (no pun intended) advice is a little strange - I would have thought that there would have to be some physical coaching even if there's no sexual byplay - but I could see a repressed and innocent wife going to such a professional for help in her marriage. And the story does have the feel of an HDK story. Speaking of which, where the hell has HDK gone? I've read everything he's written - twice if not three or four times - and I need new material. And does anybody know what happened to Longhorn? Or S-des? I mean JPB could almost keep this site going by himself, but even he can't make up for everybody else! Still, it's good to see Ohio back.

Orionman17Orionman17almost 14 years ago
Sweet story with twists of excitement! . . .

Loved it! Thank you for a feel good story about a shy wife who is truly in love with and loves her husband, who receiprocates that love in perhaps non-equal measure. Wow, to find a Lisa . . .

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Very Good Story

First, communication is two way street and you need to also receive all information that your partner is transmitting. Second, no one ever gets it right and those that seem to may be looking at deeper future problems.

I agree partially with those who feel that their is no substitute for practice but in some cases alternatives. None of these thoughts interfere with enjoying the story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A real love story

I loved this story, the plot, the dialog, the writing (good spelling and grammar are sexy). Please let it end here! Don't have them start doing threesomes or foursomes or fucking their brothers and sisters. Just be cool. And write more!

hobojoe1hobojoe1almost 14 years ago
Your best !

Great loving story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Agreed with DQS

Great story.And where are S-des,longhorn,HDK,TheWanderer(great Dave!),GaryAPB and others?

I´m so sorry CastleStone and Josephus don´t stay between us anymore.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Nice story, a plot hole or two . . .

This was a nice, easy read. It was OK but I did not feel it was as good as a lot of other Ohio stories. I agree with other comments that much of the plot seemed fairly obvious. The incident with hugging his cousin Ari at the hotel followed by his wife's frosty manner (i.e., cause and effect) was pretty clear-cut and I can't imagine why hubby did not put two and two together.

One plot hole I noticed was the problem with our male "hero" who tried to be thorough in checking his wife for unusual entries into her calender, address book, etc., not to mention her schedule. If he picked up on the coincidence of wild sex on Tuesday nights, why didn't he pick up on the regular payments to the sex counselor? Surely her check book, or their bank account statement, would have yielded some clues. Sex therapy is not cheap! I think someone once said, "Just follow the money to learn the truth."

The other issue that comes to mind concerns the time Lisa is playing hookie from work. Either she needs to take Tuesday mornings (or part of Tuesday mornings) off, or she is stealing from the business by getting paid for working while she is actually seeing a sex therapist. Does she drive the delivery truck to therapy, or use her own car? Supposedly she did not smell of sex on Tuesdays, but if she was discussing racy sexual techniques with the therapist, I think she would have juiced up enough during those sessions to provide some clues.

I do agree with Ohio on at least one important thing, however. There is an old joke about a genie who chooses to fulfill a wish by his temporary master to build a bridge across the Pacific Ocean, from Los Angeles to Hawaii, rather than enable the master to truly understand women, because the latter is beyond even the genie's powers! Women, on the other hand, have it much easier -- all it takes is a good BJ or roll in the hay to understand men . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
He SAID it was an "HDK" homage...

...and so anyone who's actually READ an HDK tale, and then expected anything different from this story... well, they really need to head out to that Dictionary-dot-com website and refresh their memory of the definition of the word, "homage".

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Yes, it was predictable - but, then, with the exception of the "twist" that HDK always manages to toss into the plot, the stories that HDK writes are all pretty much predictable, too.

As for the plot-holes that some folks are complaining about? I didn't really see any. Lisa's chance observance of her hubby with his cousin was fully believable. So was hubby's forgetting to tell Lisa about it, in the wake of the fire-alarm at the office, and helping to rescue the woman with the broken ankle.

Suspicion? We live in a culture that seems to thrive on "who's cheating on whom, and with whom?" Senators and congressmen cheat on their wives (and Barney Frank cheated on his boyfriend, but it didn't make the major media splash that John Edwards and Mark Sanford did) and Al Gore is said to have cheated on Tipper, and that's why they're divorcing after 40 years of marriage. And the few "soap operas" left on television seem to thrive on sub-plots of couples where one or both members are cheating.

So, why should it be any different in this story? Lisa sees her hubby with a strange "bombshell" of a woman outside a Hyatt Hotel at lunch hour, and thinks he just had a "nooner". Hubby starts noticing that his wife is trying positions and techniques that she's never even mentioned before, and that are pretty much outside her upbringing, and wonders where she's getting this "new knowledge", and automatically jumps to "cheating" as the logical conclusion. I don't see the problem in that. I'd probably jump to the exact same conclusion, if I was in his shoes.

As for the therapist? There are different "kinds" of therapists. There are the sort who hang out a sign and charge a fortune for their services, and then there are some who do at least SOME work for various church- or social-welfare organizations. Lisa's father is a pastor, and perhaps Eva was someone whom Lisa found through church connections.

As to the couple cracks about "following the money" and Lisa's cheating her employer with these Tuesday morning therapy sessions, both notions are so much hogwash. What if Eva is doing this therapy for free, through a church network? What if she's doing it at a much-reduced rate, since she is primarily "educating" Lisa on positions and "techniques"? We aren't told specifically what Lisa's parents' philosophy on sex is, other than that it is wrong to have sex outside of marriage. Maybe it's just a matter of doing away with an upbringing that taught that "deviations from the missionary position" are evil. I've actually seen that, in some sects. Where I live, it's not only the Catholic notion that "sex is only for procreation, not for fun". The Mennonites preach it, as does the Church of the Nazarene, and it's taught in the Amish community and a dozen other denominations, as well.

They all teach that, if you feel pleasure while having sex, you need to pray for forgiveness afterward, because taking pleasure from sex is sinful.

Overcoming that attitude is MUCH easier than dealing with all of the other sorts of problems that sexual therapists see in the course of their practice.

And maybe Lisa paid cash for the sessions. And maybe she had her boss's permission to go to those therapy sessions on Tuesdays, and make up the time somewhere else during the week.

Every one of the objections raised to the points in this story can have a very logical answer, if you look for it.

Ohio, you did a great job on this tale! Don't make us wait so bloody long for the next one, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Average Writer

you, sir, are a first class idiot.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 14 years ago
HDK was a friend of mine and you, sir,

are no HDK! You are much better. Guys, HDK is not dead so be gentle on the comments! Life got busy but never too busy to read an Ohio Express or Q-Gram. My stories may be predictable, but, well, they're the best I can do. Ohio is just a very good writer and all of us will read anything he posts. I just hope he doesn't do an homage to DQS1! Two wonderfully written, never ending stories would keep me glued to my PC day and night waiting for the next installment. Now, back to my weight lifting and push-ups.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
What a humorous fun read!

It was an amusing, sweet, well written tale.

They definately need to communicate better. Ha Ha!

It was in the HDK venue.

Thanks for writing!

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Excellent read

Loved it! I wish HDK would get off his behind and write one as well. But Ohio, you sure show that us Buckeyes (read 'Worthless Nut') can do a pretty good job of writing as well.

Looking forward to your next fare!

Excellent Regards

Chagrined

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Chrisake!...

Three comments. 1. Ohio, no wonder you don't understand women.You let them walk away without explaining themselves.That's on you.No one goes to bed in our house stewing on unspoken conflicts. Mornings are hard enough with an espresso drinking sociopath like me around.2.The great thing about HDK's stories is that even the ones that are predictable, (and what the fuck isn't, at some point in a story?)are usually funny or engaging. Hell, compared to most crap here Aesop's fables are unpredictable.3.-re anonymous and average writer-use your name cant see shit and attack when you have something besides a hallucination as impetus. Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Does anybody....

....know what the real title of the story is supposed to be?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A sweet loving story

This story has to a fantasy, because no man would ever be that lucky to marry a woman like her. Sweet. Good storyline and well written.

incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Very loving story

No matters what others say, I liked it, you sometime do disturbing job like last one in "Blonde" , high stress to no-stress but this was good, and you are always good as writer, this one was really sweet one keep it up, sometime sweet stories like this helps when you read more stressful on lit. Thanx. In your stories all waives are mostly Loving. You dont need to copy anyone. You have your own style.

Thx again.

incestor007

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not good

Very boring. Nothing happened. Written in your usual wooden style. Try writing in the third person, and, if it isn't asking too much, please have something interesting happen in stories you post here.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 13 years ago
fun story

I liked this so much I went back and reread the blonde. You know the main problem with that story was that chapter three jumped the shark as they say. As I was reading chapters one and two I was thinking how wonderful and realistic they were. But You went from a story about a normal guy with the problem of having a wife with an unusual problem. She was too good looking. But then you switched styles and then in chapter three went into this big spy fantasy with evil genius bosses who sweep wives away to the far corners of the world, and guys wearing masks who can do anything and solve any problem. I think you are so much better at stories about normal people who deal with problems in more normal ways. In any case, though I haven't talked about it at all, I really liked this story a lot.

juanwildonejuanwildoneover 13 years ago
Assumptions all over his face no doubt

Or did he simply and finally get to the bottom of it. Then again his cheeky behavior may have left him feeling a bit the bum for butting in to his wife's affairs - or lack thereof - but it seems he got her ass in the end.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Better than most...

ohio, sometimes you do surprise us.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Alot of fun -

Totally plausible a little predictable in concept but that just kept it funny for the reader - I was concerned for a bit that it would get all serious and tragic glad it did not

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Lack of communication / Misunderstanding

A good read and plausible story of how lack of communication can easily lead to misunderstandings and problems in a marriage. Also, I want to thank you for not having a tragic ending in this one.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
As always, the consummate skill of this Author in writing superb stories is staggering !

He is one of the very few that potential writers should emulate to be successful. After reading Ohio stories I always dread to read another writer. With justification !

Overall great and entertaining read.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 2**

after deducting 3 points for ass fucking.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
Not bad, not bad at all!

It's sort of nice to read a story where the wife isn't a worthless cheating whore. Maybe not so realistic but nice nevertheless.

Hey, DWornock, I actually thought the story was 3 stars and added a star for the "ass fucking", as you put it. Don't be such a prude.

JLRemoraJLRemoraover 12 years ago
One of Your Best, Ohio

It's refreshing to read a story where the wife is true blue and so is the husband. I liked the build up, the uncertainty, and of course the truth behind it all. It was a relief to discover that neither had cheated on the other. Lame, I know, but I got drawn into the story.

I gave it a 5 because of the author's suburb writing skills, the high quality of the story, and the story's definitive message of trust.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Gave it a 5

nice to know that all wives aren't cheating sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck only gives a 5

if it is 'ass-to-mouth fucking,' that ped0 loves to smoke a shitty cock, sick bastard

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Bravo!

Excellent story! As always, your writing skills are excellent. The plot was entertaining, and it kept me guessing right up to the ending.

I guess one of the major things we can take away from this story is the need for couples to do the communication thing. All the angst that we see in the story, on the part of both the wife and then the husband, is due to a breakdown in communication.

Well done and a well crafted story. And by the way DWornock is still an ass.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
God, women are stupid.

I guess I am just too damn picky, but if my innocent bride decided to get sex lessons, a divorce would be looming on the horizon... I can teach her whatever she wants to know - bringing home tricks from outside is a non-starter.

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
PREACHERS DAUGHTER...HA HA HA OH BOY.

There will no doubt be a lot of pissed off folks after reading my comment but, in my experience, the old joke about preachers' daughters being sexually adventurous has proven to be generally true. Perhaps it stems from the sexually repressive nature of their upbringing. Or, perhaps it's from rummaging around in their parent's closet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Preachers daughter? Makes sense.

I've knownpre than a few and whole they are good Christian girls, when it comes to sex, they can be very wild. So says the guy that married one!!

This was a fantastic story. Fun, realistic andorra than a little hot. Now my wife wants me to "put it in her bottom". Thanks for the help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i have to agree with the possible divorce

if my wife went to get sex lessons from anyone it best be me.

doing such things with-anyone else is unacceptable in my marriage.

There would be hell to pay if it was my wife and that a fact.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent Tale

It would be hard to believe about the sex therapist had he not gone to the house and met the therapist. The best thing is there was no cheating, just a wife learning more tricks to please her husband. How 'bout that. A loving married couple. Wow.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Loved it

A wonderful loving wife story, and beautifully told. I think he should have asked her whether she was doing these things because she was afraid to lose him, or if she truly enjoyed them and wanted to continue. He needed to reassure her that he would never get bored with her, regardless of what she does sexually.

LoveAELoveAEabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I love your storytelling and your writing. This one was the perfect mix of anger, confusion, and humor. Another great story from one of my favorite loving wives authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it, but one quibble...

A very sweet story, my only problem was that Lisa was supposed to be from the small Texas town of San Antonio, which is acctually a metropolis of over two million people. Maybe you meant San Angelo, but even that is over a hundred thousand. Other than that I liked it, 5 stars.

texcavemantexcavemanalmost 11 years ago
5/21/13 Anonymous comment

She came from a SMALL TOWN west of San Antonio. You should read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BS

She is a muff diving lessie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And he believed her???????

What a crock of shit. She was going at it, full lesbian! He got played, snowed and bamboozled. Another cuckold husband flows down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bitter anons

Ah it makes you feel great to be alive and living in a world where the bitter BTB patrons just can't enjoy a story about a woman doing something for her man. What sad lives they lead. Makes me feel wonderful :-)

SilvercatseyeSilvercatseyeover 10 years ago
Small town west of San Antonio

You could probably qualify Fort Stockon, Junction, Uvalde or heck about 120 others as a small town west of SA. I've been to a fair few of them over the years. Totally believable character for those places.

An excellent read, ohio! Thanks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Ohio is SO dependable.

Good contribution. A bit overboard on coincidences, but within fiction tolerances, especially for a 'Biggie' like Ohio!

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
How'd I miss this one?

I enjoy your stories, and this one is no exception, except that I somehow missed it. Maybe the similarity in title stuck in my mind as "already read."

I like stories with a twist, especially ones that don't seem too contrived. This one is a perfectly believable misunderstanding, but a little different than most.

Thanks for a fun read.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
Nice Twist

This one made me laugh. Always with the good stories, Ohio.

Some people leaving comments on here seem so, so angry. Why do they even read these? Sounds like they just love to be pissed off at the world. It's just a story, although a very well written one.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
He is still overly naieve

Just how did the "therapist" teach her all these new techniques? Are we supposed to accept that she gained physical skills through just talking about it? Come on, how dumb do you expect him to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clever story

Very nicely done. But did he really believe her? That she wasn't physically doing anything? Seems unlikely. But hey! It turned out well. Bet he's still feeling a little silly.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Hey...nothin like good commmmmmunicationnnn.

It was doled out strategically by a clever author and the drama was emerging gradually steadily and with increasing force with all bets in on divorce and then the sandbags fell from the stage. It was nerve wracking but fun in the end. All's well that ends well. Thanks for the entertainment!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I love ohio's stories.

As I read this one, I thought I had read something similar. When I got to the red Miata, I realized I had read this before. (I drive a red Miata.) I need to pay more attention to voting because I always check that before I read a story. Speaking of the red Miata - Didn't our hero park behind it? Was Monica able to maneuver her car so she could get out of the driveway?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Communication?

Did it EVER occur to her to simply say, "Honey, I know I've led kind of a sheltered life and our sex life isn't very adventurous. Could you please show me how I can better please you?"

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
A Laugher!

That was a good one. I laughed pretty hard and these lines really brought it out:

"Hard to believe, but then you can never go wrong betting the "over" on human stupidity."

"her acquaintance with oral sex or such things as sex outside the bedroom was purely theoretical."

"As they say in the theater, "a lengthy silence ensued.""

Thanks again Ohio. Wish you were still writing...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Very good....

very good story, good and refreshing reading...Thank you

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Surprise! A true Loving Wives Story

Great change of pace from most of the stuff in the genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very funny

But did you believe her?

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
I Guess!

I guess we wouldn't have any stories if people actually communicated with each other.

It seems that for couples who say they really love one another, they don't talk about important things.

I was actually glad that there wasn't any cheating going on, they really did love each other. Well written and entertaining story. Thank You.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
One of the best

Great story. Both had thought h other was cheating, shows that couples ned to talk to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
****

Crap! I should have been so lucky. I had vanilla for 40 years! The past 20 have been mind boggling, literally. Good writing o H 10. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Different

Congrats. Four out of five. Well written and different.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“But why now? Why so suddenly?” – Maybe her, admittedly misplaced, concerns about him cheating woke her up to the need to spice up their love life?

Didn’t ever occur to her to ask HIM for sex lessons? I’m SURE he would have been happy to provide them!

And didn't she worry about what HE might think if he saw her going into Eva's? Look how suspicious SHE got from seeing him in an innocent kiss with his cousin!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

Wow. A happy, loving married couple.

Damn. Must be serious fiction. Or a crazy fantasy.

Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah sure there was

a lot of "talking" going on! So is she gay or bi?

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Conflicted

I have trouble with any long term action in a marriage that is kept secret by one spouse. Dishonesty and lies (whether outright or by omission) are causes for discord and trouble in any relationship. When one spouse is troubled they MUST seek the help of their spouse. It's one of the reasons we have marriage in the first place.

I get Lisa's concern about her sexuality but to take that concern outside the marriage without first at least expressing it to her husband is a condemnation of her belief in his being understanding and her commitment to her marriage.

I enjoyed the story but Lisa came off as a weak and troubled person.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

A fun story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Surprise!

I usually only give 5 stars for very exceptional dramatic stories, but this was like a classic "O'Henry" story, but with a happy ending. The classic misunderstanding and love theme was refreshing! A nice change from the typical anguish tails one expects from this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Good 5-Star Story

Was she completely stupid? You don't treat your husband to wild, new sex tricks and keep it a secret where you suddenly learned them from. The number one suspicion almost every husband will leap to is...my wife has a lover who is teaching her this. Secrecy will kill a marriage almost as quickly as infidelity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is kind of a dumb ass story

the missus is beyond stupid it seems....

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
great story

almost a fairy tale by todays values. To find a woman with that much innocence is truly a treasure. To find one with that much love is another thing entirely. I loved the story. When I was in High School I knew a few girls that were like that, in their innocence that is. I had a couple chances to be with them, but never did anything about it, to my own regret. This was pleasant to read, and easy to understand and enjoy. It's nice to find one of these stories once in awhile. Times gone by. Thanks. A 5 in my book every time.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
I'd Be Suspicious Too!

WTF - They've been married 4 years and he knows her sexual inhibitions very well. They reflect her personality and who she is.

Suddenly,she's becoming a uninhibited slut. The husband was damn right to suspect she was going around the world with some sleaze-ball right here in their own town.

Kind of hard to believe that Lisa could become so well-versed,and well-practiced just by talking with Dr. Ruth,ah I mean Eva. Shit,the preacher's daughter would have need a couple of Tuesdays just to learn the vocabulary! Have to feel that at the very least, Lisa had to have been observing the finer points by viewing training films such as Debbie Does Dallas,Behind the Green Door,and Deep Throat. Eva probably had Raoul and Tyrone hiding in the cellar to assist.

- In chapter 2 hubby is so pleased that he signs Lisa up for BDSM 101,Gang-bangs and Trains,and Advanced Water-sports.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 8 years ago
Good hue's wrong

A women skilled in sex is a treasure. Shame on you for calling her a slut!!!

Ohio, good story. Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

Fun!

BillandKateBillandKateover 7 years ago
Great story...

... with a great ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Insult to readers

The most unintelligent, stupidest, lame stories ive ever came accross. No, there was not any suspence, just a wimpy bloke talking and thinking like a silly kid and acting like a fucking sissy. How any woman could be impressed, let alone respect a man who acts and thinks the way this phonse does, is beyond me. He has much to worry about in the future infidelity stakes thats for sure.

NegraGeishaNegraGeishaover 7 years ago
Tender takes it

I like this story. I thought it was pleasant and sweet and had peaks of eroticism in it that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a fun story !

Full of suspense. You even had me there for a while. I thought sure she was stepping out. Great little twist at the end. Great sex scenes. You are a gifted writer. Love your mind (and stories). Keep up the good work. Another 5. Ignore the dumbasses who criticize your characters. They're opinions are of no consequence. I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully Touching!

What a wonderfully heart-warming story about a wife who wants to please her man!!! Humorous and so touchingly romantic! I'd have given anything for my wife to have done this instead of remain a up-tight, missionary-position-only, absolutely no noise with a towel under the door and no movement lover! I loved her anyway. Too bad she didn't feel the same. Best story I've ever read here!!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 7 years ago
Quite a bit different...

from your other stories that usually end up with BTB. I can understand and relate to all parts of the story. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
for fucks sake

another pathetic assed wimp married to a fuck slut whore who was having it off with another woman...should kick her sorry ass in to the gutter where she belongs....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

She just reminded annnony of his ex wife and what she did t him! that's why he is so mad and pissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story 5*****

Great tale and very enjoyable. I just can't understand why so many people can't just read and enjoy instead of imposing their own "troubles" into the mix. If you folks can't enjoy a great story - WRITE YOUR OWN and stop complaining. Ohio is a great author -THANKS OHIO!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous