Lisa in the Bedroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,442 Followers

"Sure, Eva." The brunette gave Eva a quick kiss on the cheek and, giving me a wary look, moved past us, down the path and back to her Miata.

"Now then," said Eva, turning back to me with a smile. "I'm Eva Cantorella and you must be Tommy. I've heard so much about you from Lisa--how can I help you?"

I was pretty floored. I'd run through a number of ways this scene might play out, but I hadn't come up with this one! Next to me, Lisa giggled a little, her face a mix of amusement and fear.

"Uh, perhaps I've made a mistake here," I said hesitantly. "I had the impression that, that, uh ... that you and Lisa ..." I stopped, at a loss, and Eva said, "why don't you both come in and sit down?"

She led us into a room at the back, got us seated, and without a word disappeared, returning almost instantly with glasses of water for each of us. Then she sat down gracefully in a chair across from us, smiled at me and said, "Lisa, it seems you ... haven't told your husband yet?"

My fists clenched, and Lisa reached out tentatively to take my arm. "Baby, I'm so sorry--I know shouldn't have kept Eva a secret from you. But I was embarrassed, you know?"

I jumped up, fighting back the impulse to scream. Controlling myself with difficulty I said, "Lisa--what ... is ... going ... on ... here? Exactly what have you and this woman been doing in this house every Tuesday morning?"

Lisa looked down at the floor, silent. But before I could yell at her, or storm out of the house, or think of what else I should do, Eva said, "I've been giving your wife sex lessons."

****************

As they say in the theater, "a lengthy silence ensued."

Now, you may think I'm the world's stupidest husband. Perhaps you saw this coming a mile away. But there were lots of reasons it hadn't occurred to me--first among them that Lisa, the uptight daughter of two extremely uptight and religious parents, could no more have gone out and signed up for sex lessons than she could have taken a part-time job as a stripper. It was, as they say, unimaginable.

So I sat there, slack-jawed, until Lisa finally raised her face to look at me and said, in a tiny voice, "it's true, honey. I just wanted to make you happy..."

****************

And when we were back home--when the conversation with Eva was over, when she'd made clear that the "lessons" had involved talking only, when I'd made my apologies and she'd laughingly forgiven me, and she'd wished us good luck, and we'd made our silent way back to the rental car office and then home in my car, all without saying a word--I led the way into the living room, stopping only to open two bottles of beer from the refrigerator, and I sat Lisa down across from me and said, "okay. Talk to me."

Lisa blushed. And she said, "I'm so sorry, Tommy--I've never kept a secret from you, and I hated keeping this one. But I was so embarrassed ..."

I waited. She said, "remember when you ran into your cousin Ari, and I saw you two together and took it the wrong way, and got so upset?"

I nodded, and she went on. "Well after that, I couldn't stop thinking about it. About--about how upset I was, when I thought you had cheated on me.

"I mean, I'd just die if I lost you. If anyone took you away from me. And I realized that--"

She got up and burrowed in next to me on the sofa, pulling my arm around her and resting her head on my chest. I think she was finding it hard to look at me.

"--that I wasn't exactly the world's wildest, most exciting lover. I was so repressed! Everything made me blush, or embarrassed me. And I didn't want you to get bored with me ...

"So I went on-line and poked around for sex therapists and counselors, and I found Eva. I can show you her website, if you like. She's got a MSW degree and specializes in, uh, sexual issues. And I called and talked to her for a long time, and she seemed so nice! So patient and understanding.

"So I ... I started seeing her, once a week. And it was, I don't know, kind of like a mixture of therapy and "how-to" lessons. I mean, we talked about my upbringing, of course, and things that I did and didn't feel comfortable with.

"And after about a month we started talking about, about 'things' I could do--I mean sex things, like champagne in my mouth while I, uh, blew you--or sexy lingerie. And positions and stuff, and even ... toys."

During this whole recitation, or confession, Lisa had her face pressed into my chest. I knew how hard it was for her to talk about this stuff, and in my enormous relief I just held her close to me, smiling broadly.

Suddenly she looked up at me, an appeal in her eyes. "And didn't you like it? I mean, the things I ... we did? Wasn't I being a ... more sexy lover for you?"

"Yes, you were--you are." I kissed her. "And I've loved all of it--every minute of it.

"But you know, I also spent a couple of really unhappy months worrying ... and today I made a first-class fool of myself in front of a perfectly nice woman I've never met before."

Lisa squeezed me harder. "I know, and I am SO sorry. For all of it. But I never thought you'd ... I mean, how could you possibly think I would ever cheat on you, Tommy? Me? The way I feel about you?"

"I know, I know. But the sex kept getting wilder and wilder, and I couldn't figure it out. It was so unlike you ... both to be willing to try this stuff, and even to know about it."

We sat, holding one another. And then after a few minutes Lisa stood up, took my hand, and said, "come with me."

She led me into the bedroom, stripped us both, flung herself on the bed and pulled me down next to her, where we kissed, touched, whispered and, ultimately, fucked. It was pure vanilla, no tricks, and it was wonderful.

And when we were done and we lay together, smiling, she said, "do you want me to stop?"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she said, "with the tricks, I mean. There are a bunch more I've talked about with Eva that we haven't gotten to yet. Do you want me to just forget about them?"

I pulled her back down on me, kissing her for a long time. And then I said, "no--I don't think you need to do that.

"How about if we start taking turns with our 'tricks'? I have a couple of things I'd like us to try, and we can mix them in with your ideas, okay?"

"Sounds good!" she said. "But no other people, okay?" looking serious, and I said, "no other people--ever."

"Good!" she said, and snuggled down closer to me. We dozed for a while.

And then she nudged me and I opened my eyes. She was blushing, and she said, quietly, "Tommy? Do you want to do it in, I mean ... would you like to put it in my, uh, my bottom?"

"You mean fuck your ass?" I said loudly. She giggled and blushed some more; and then she said, "yeah, my ass. Tommy, come and fuck my ass! I want my husband to fuck my ass!"

So I said okay.

ohio
ohio
4,442 Followers