All Comments on 'Lisa's 30th Birthday GB'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
gotcum88gotcum88about 13 years ago
Love it

I wish that I could have been one of the men fucking you for your 30th birthday. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and fun was had by all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bill needs to upgrade to a cunt that isn't so used up and crusty from other assholes

Maybe the family dog? It would cleaner and more loyal then the bitch slag in the stories.

Common Bill stop being a wimp cuck and kick her sleazy crusty cunt out.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonabout 13 years ago
5 Stars

Great story Line - Hot Hot Hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wish i was there

I'd have filled your whore ass. damn that was hot. Lucky Bill to have such a willing wife to slut for him.

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
lots of thick cum to please

anotherr well hot horny story. reading this one as like the others only go to get me hard and make me feel im next inline . the story lisa's 30th birthday gb: we awesome i can wait to read the next one it can only get hotter and a whole lot hornier. as i am right now all i can say is more please more.

ChijarheadChijarheadalmost 13 years ago
Nice Story

I love to read about true experiences and gang bangs are a favorite. I wish my (now ex)wife would have allowed a gang bang, but the best I ever got was a MFM threesome.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Anal orgasms can be reasonably rare? Loved your youthful enthusiasm though, worth a 5+!

I just celebrated my Eightieth birthday, with six well-hung younger men!

Don't ask why, but I normally get off the most on hard anal penetration! My 'BDSM Master' has a 14" penis, that I prefer totally unlubed? The pain is usually worth, the end result!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My wife

Very hot. I feel this is the private fantasy of a lot of husbands. I would love to see my wife get gang banged. Knowing my wife though I don't think she'd want five guys in the room as she's getting laid. I think she would want each guy privately in our bed screwing her.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years ago
Nice story

Very well done.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Dream

I'm certain every woman dreams of having a gangbang for her birthday. You can't make love to a whore pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous