All Comments on 'Lisa's Lust'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMFG! HOT!

That was THE hottest story I've read in a long time! Keep up the good work. Please write more about this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scorching

Even though the wife is a cheating slut and the brother-in-law is a slimebag for screwing his brothers wife I found the story extremely arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!!!

This is one of the best and hottest stories I've ever read. Please write more along this line.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Cum Facial

This was a very good story until she revealed she was not protected and then asked for him to cum outside her pussy. The story could have been much better if it had showed that he just shot his baby-makers into her womb, even if it had left off a possible pregnancy. A pregnancy by her brother-in-law would still leave a baby with his family's characteristics, anyhow and the husband would not have had to have known anything otherwise. Lengthy pregnancies do sometime exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was hot - NOT!

Slut is what you call someone you really like - in this story. First he is like her therapist and let's help each other but the minurte she does what he wanted she is a whore and a slut (like he is not helping her there). And the same words repeating page after page, it looked like he cut and paste half of it and changed two words every time. That's not what I call hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bullsh!t Story

Descriptions such as "...satin-smooth quivering flesh mounds..." are actually funny.

The story is just plain stupid. Did the testicular cancer prevent Rick from going down on his wife? This hot sexy babe has never masturbated? Give us a freakin' break and come up with a more plausible scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

I liked this quite a bit. I loved how he stopped midway through and made her beg. You are very descriptive, I truly enjoyed how you broke down each individual act and how it felt. I think there's huge potential for this as a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Job

It was a pretty good story.

blackgraceblackgraceover 12 years ago
Hot SiL

Wow! That was one hot story. As I read it, it seen as though I was there as he fucked her. Cock in hand and pumping.

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
Sudhir, i love you

My wife just one year had hard fucking from my cousin and when I did her after amonth she said sudhir I love you, just keep on fucking. After our fuck she admitted that he had done sex with her more than 50 times and even taken her ass. Initially it was with force and later with her begging.

sudhir, l love you darling became our password for noon fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot as fuck

It's nice to read a story that doesn't end with blowing inside her, seems almost like a requirement for a story on here.

Well written and descriptive, didn't take forever to set up the scenario which is always nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loved it

Often fantasized our brother in law and others blackmailing and using my wife. We would go to motels and I would open the drapes and have sex with her on top while telling her that any one walking by could see her. Don't know if any one ever did but it was exciting.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great writing

As soon as they feel a cock they want it! And, as soon as they realize that they go seeking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RAUNCHY

Great story, was a turn on until he kept calling her a slut over and over, he forced the issue so why is she the slut, come on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much

Can't believe its taken me so long to find this jewel. Love love love it i'm wet just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So fucking hot

Fucking my brother in law is my biggest fantasy and I think about him every day. Love this story, very well written... thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

:-))))))))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun story

This story was hot and very erotic on 2 levels. 1) All wives want to be fucked by a Man with a long fat cock(like mine)2) All wives fantisise about being fucked tiil their brain is a pool of mush. This story had my long thick cock very erect,and on the brink of ejaculating. Loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reads as if written by Andrew Dice Clay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous