All Comments on 'Lisa's The Cougar'

by Lisa34d

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Some commentator said the 34 was for IQ.

Whoever that commentator was, that person gave this author too much credit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

WHY are you married? There is NO point to your continued marriage except maybe so you can keep your cuckolded husband as your meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enough Lit. Put a Stoip to tghe Anonymous Shit!

It's time that the Lit site took a stand against the ridiculous vitriol spewed by the cowardly Anonymous who shit on so many authors without offering a single positive to this site. So many fine authors leave rather than put up with vulgar brainless comments that do nothing but denigrate. I just counted ten of twelve such useless comments on the same rotating Feedback page. The rest of us want to read the stories offer some coinstructgive thought or kudos without having to wade through the mean spirited brainless crap of some asshole who wont even sign his pen name. Good grief Charlie Brown grow up and get a fucking life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
piece of trash

A piece of trash just like the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To anonymous who like similar shit

Be a whore and you get everything without a bond like marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
re: Enough Lit. Put a Stoip to tghe Anonymous Shit!

No, Lit should but a stop to asshole who don't like others stating opposing opinions. Here's an idea. If you like a story, you have the right to say so. If you don't, you also have the right to say so.

<P>

BTW, I noticed you didn't say anything positive about the story. I guess even you couldn't find anything good about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Don't understand

Why would Bill keep her around? She puts no love or energy into Bill or the marriage. She has him pay the bills while she cheats.

Bill should lose her and find someone who makes him a priority, not every other person she meets. Just a selfish bitch.

dave110256dave110256about 13 years ago
sick of bad comments

Thank you for a good story, it was hot!

As for the assholes without the balls to sign their names to their comments, Fuck You!!!!!

I am so sick of these fucktards bashing stories. I've decided to stop writing myself as I'm sick of the bullshit. Literotica should ban these nameless fucks, period. They intentionally lower scores and bash.

Literotica will lose writers if something isn't done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh Dave...Dave...

Why don't you commit yourself into insane asylum ?? You will be much happier writing stories for the inmates !!

Borg Warner.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
HEY Lisa! -I guess I'm an elderly cougar too! Nothing so sexy as teaching naked younger lovers the ropes?

I'm into spanking or CBT with younger men, that let me down, or try to cover themselves up immediately afterwards!

Personally; I'm into 'CFNM' situations, albeit I'm normally completely naked myself! I simply tell my younger lovers that I'm actually a very CARING female, rather than being a CLOTHED one! Naked boys are so delightful!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No comments

No comments in ten years! The story sucked, but Barbara's comment was the lying crap of a real whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous