Listen When Sibyl Speaks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breaths were growing fitful as she continued, until at the breaking point she ceased to breath at all, simply pumping her huge shaft as it trembled before eruption. "Oh god yes, yes... ahhHHHH!!"

That fourteen inch staff jerked powerfully, and a rope of thick cum blasted out, arcing in the air before it landed heavily some feet away. She fell forward to rest on her elbows, unable to even kneel as her body released its seed for the first time in its thirty years of existence. The head was pressed against the cold ground, bowing the throbbing length as each subsequent release had a puddle of pearly fluid growing around her. "Ahh! Ahh! Oh, god! Ahhh!"

She fell onto her side, going into a fetal position as the overwhelming pleasure blocked everything else out. Amazed, she slowly stroked herself, and the final spurts of her seed were landing between her breasts and dripping down to join the thick puddle she was lying in.

It wasn't ordinary cum. She innately understood that the fluid she had so copiously and rapturously ejaculated all over the bathroom floor had some special properties. What those properties were, though, she wasn't yet sure.

She rolled onto her back slowly, letting go of her cock so she could relax and simply contemplate what had just taken place. It began to lose tension and settle against her stomach. She wiped off her hand on the side of her thigh, then ran one of her long, tightly curled blonde locks through her fingers, closely studying the soft strands. Her gaze turned down to her body, her trim stomach and slender legs visible through the canyon between her cum soaked breasts.

When Dr. Schaller had put his plan into motion he knew full well that, if all went as intended, he'd have a second lease on life as a beautiful woman... with something extra. But never had he foreseen that pyrotechnic display of huge cocked cum flinging ecstasy! She was both excited and frightened for what she had become, for she could already feel the instincts that would command her to use her potent gifts to seduce and pleasure the women in her life. It was her new reason to live.

***

Faith lay on the couch, still primped up from her photo session earlier that evening. It had been a long day and she was fighting off her sleepiness, determined to remain bright and awake for her boyfriend. He had a closing shift at the restaurant that night, which normally meant he wouldn't be home until two or three.

She had a laptop open on the coffee table, and was on her fourth episode of what was becoming a binge viewing of a series on Netflix. Jeff was taking abnormally long to get home -- it was almost four in the morning! What could have been holding him up?

She was about to begin a fifth episode when, finally, she heard the door to their apartment unlock. Relieved, she sat at attention to watch him enter.

"Hi Jeff!"

"Hey... how's it going, babe?" he slurred, glancing briefly at her bright smiling face. He started to remove his shoes, stumbling slightly.

"Better."

"Better... now that I'm here?"

She nodded, still smiling.

He tossed his jacket down and walked over to her. She looked up at him expectantly and received a little peck on the lips. "I'm sooo tired. First work at the lab, and then modelling! I had to hold some of those poses forever! But I stayed up just for you..."

"No kiddin' eh?" He was turning on his X-Box.

"Yeah. You got home so late today! What happened...?"

"I went out for some drinks with the crew after."

"Oh, okay. You could have told me..."

He grunted his reply as a game loaded.

"...then maybe I would have just gone to bed..."

Jeff didn't reply, having become immediately absorbed in his first-person shooter. Faith watched him, feeling disappointment at the realization that he was basically done for the night. She was searching for something to say, to bring his attention away from that video game and to the beautiful young woman who had saved herself all night for him, but she couldn't find anything. She didn't want to seem too needy or entitled to his attention -- that just wasn't her style!

She sat closer to him and leaned into his view. "Um... do you like my makeup? I left it on after the shoot. They did a really good job."

He glanced at her for a split second. "Oh yeah. You look hot, babe. Like always."

She nodded, watching him, hoping for more attention. She didn't receive any, so with a pout she sat back, pulling her legs against her chest and going quiet.

After some minutes of watching her half-drunk boyfriend play she picked up her laptop and quietly left the room. "Well... okay. Goodnight, then."

Chapter 5

After her messy discovery in the bathroom it had been only minutes until the craving to explore and pleasure herself again took over. And it happened again, and again, and again... in the kitchen, in the bedroom, long into the night. After a tedious and time consuming cleanup she fell asleep to the rising sun.

She awoke late. Saturday was going to be a busy day. With only Lucia's t-shirt and sweatpants to wear she got into Dr. Schaller's old sedan and drove to the shopping mall. She was nervous driving in the daylight, for there was a great deal of risk involved... after all, she was without license and was driving the car of a man who would soon be discovered dead.

She arrived without incident and, relieved, made her way inside the sprawling complex.

Dr. Schaller had always despised the mall, and his trips there were as brief and business-like as possible... but the game had changed now that his mind inhabited the body of a fabulously beautiful and buxom blonde. The place was meant for her, with the majority of shops offering pretty things which were tailor-made for her type. She spent the entire day browsing every section of every store, slowly building not only a wardrobe but the earliest version of a persona she'd scarcely had the forethought to plan. It was good fun.

What kind of girl am I, she thought as she tried on some jeans in a private dressing room. Well, I guess I'm not the kind who wears pants... Indeed, only the loosest ones could fit her without revealing the shocking shape of her super-sized private parts, and even then they could be seen battering the inside of a pant leg as she moved.

In the end she had bags upon bags of tops, skirts and dresses, running the range from casual to - and this was the majority of them -- flirty. Some items were even quite scandalous. It turned out Sibyl was exactly the type pervy old Dr. Schaller wished all girls were: a total sexbomb!

She filled the trunk of the old car and went back inside, not yet finished. A trace of the doctor's shopping mall personality remained, for regarding the task of buying toiletries and makeup, Sibyl was in and out as fast as she could be. She was very practical in this area of affairs, having yet no knowledge or preference for them.

It seemed her extensive shopping trip had finally come to a close until she passed a lingerie store. She stopped, a mischievous look forming on her face as she turned to look at the pink and black coloured shop full of skimpy things. She'd always been afraid to set foot in a place like that, for fear of looking like a creep, but then no one would ever think badly of a young babe like her. Indeed, the entire place was now hers to be sampled.

With mounting excitement she sorted through skimpy bras, teddies, corsets and nighties. So many pretty things for me to wear... I love being Sibyl!

She shut the door to a dressing room behind her and quickly flipped Lucia's t-shirt off of herself, then untied the drawstring to her sweatpants to have them falling into a pile around her ankles. She glanced only briefly at herself in the mirror, not wanting to become excited by the sight of her body again. That was something she only intended to allow at home, and had made great pains to avoid during her shopping trip. She still wore a pair of boxer-briefs, which she disliked, but they did a fine job of restraining her swaying bulge in those sweatpants.

With a hint of trepidation she pulled down the boxer-briefs and let them fall to her feet, then kicked them into the corner. She saw her low hanging gifts in the full body mirror, heavy and dormant. Her gaze moved up to take in her naked breasts, sitting high and large against her slender torso, and already she felt a pang of arousal. Oh, no...

As she stepped into a lacy black teddy she was trying to stay calm, though she could feel a building excitement beneath her placid surface. Pulling the little thing up her legs, her cock had already grown long and was dangling between her lower thighs. She ignored it, adjusting two strappy projections to sit properly as they ran the distance from her waist over her breasts to her shoulders. She loved the way they jiggled as she adjusted the transparent ribbons of material over them, cracking a smile as she handled the round beauties.

All that time spent staring down into her own cleavage had had a very pronounced effect on her, and she was ignoring the building weight between her legs. When she finally looked in the full body mirror she saw herself at full hardness, her monster phallus lewdly pulling the crotch of her black teddy aside to extend way, way out.

Hotly, she bit down on her bottom lip, feeling a wave of desire at the sight. She looked so good, so spectacularly feminine and sensual in that lace teddy, and the contrast of that throbbing monster cock was maddeningly hot. Shivering with excitement, she turned to each side, very much approving of how good she looked. After a moment's consideration she started to pull the little outfit off of her torso, the end of her cock bobbing near her face as she bent forward to slide it down her legs and step out of it.

The other outfit she'd chosen was a nightie with matching elbow length gloves and fishnet leggings. Her heart was pounding as she slipped into the little thing. Her breasts -- G cups, she had learned -- were crowded together in it in a tantalizing display of deep cleavage, and it clung to her curves with translucent pink, stopping early around the cheeks of her rear and leaving room for her huge erection. Her nipples were visible through the material, darker circles with tips that protruded boldly. Trying to ignore her intensifying urges she stepped into the fishnet stockings and secured them to the nightie by their garter straps. Finally she slid her slender forearms into the silky gloves. Placing a hand on her hip, she struck a coquettish pose and looked at herself.

"Mmmhm... beautiful." She was so hard that precum was starting to drip from the tip of her cock. There was no way she was going to be able to will herself soft. She'd wanted to avoid the situation she was in but she was so excited to be in her new body, and she looked so spectacular in the sexy lingerie. There was only one way out now.

With a pang of guilt she slid a silk covered hand along her obscene length. The feel of the material between her touch and that hot hardness was delicious, and she shuddered with delight. She followed that hand with her other, slowly running the two along, tightening her grip as they reached the drooling head. "Oh yes..."

She started to slowly jerk herself off. Watching herself in the mirror, she saw each motion had her upper arm tapping against the side of her breast, causing waves of jiggles to run from right to left. Her flow of precum was quick to increase, and she turned slightly to let it collect on a flyer on the ground.

"God, that feels good," she whispered. "I love this huge cock... I'll never be bored." In the mirror she saw herself in profile view, over a foot of turgid shaft projecting out of the pretty pink nightie as her fishnet clad legs crossed daintily. Not long after her first experience at home she had learned that she could suck herself off, and it had quickly become one of her favourite things to do.

She tilted her cock up and bent forwards to mouth that drooling tip, but the head bonked against her tightly packed breasts. She hurriedly unlaced the nightie and lifted it away, letting her breasts tumble free as her access became unimpeded.

Clad in just the stockings and silk gloves, she practically dove for the tip of her cock, moaning euphorically as she swung her cock up and felt its heat meet her eager tongue. "Mmmmh..." With her steady strokes precum was flowing gently into her mouth, and she gladly swallowed it down whenever enough gathered.

Her movements were increasing, seeking the inevitable end to her risky dressing room session. As she wrung her silken grip up and down her slippery shaft she began to hump into her mouth, the fat head just barely kissing her tonsils. Soon enough she felt the threat of release.

Gasping as the burgeoning wave of euphoria approached, she dumped the contents of a shopping bag onto the ground and thrusted her cock inside. Not a moment later she climaxed, and with a plastic patter her shots of cum began to fill it. She did her best to remain silent... the only other sound was her fitful airy exhales.

"Hoohoho, god yes," she breathed. She fell to lean against the wall as the bag grew heavier and heavier. The glint of sweat was on her defined stomach as she kept it sealed around her spurting length.

When finally she began to lose hardness she drew the bag off of herself slowly, seeking to wring herself clean. Her wet semi-erection was swinging pendulously between her legs as she picked that pre-soaked flyer off the ground and stuck it in the bag, then dressed herself back up in Lucia's clothes. She tied the bag up tight and left it in the dressing room, along with the soiled lingerie.

She left the store in a hurry, embarrassed for the scene she'd left in her wake. Guess I wasn't ready for the lingerie shop yet...

Chapter 6

The sun was setting by the time Sibyl left on her second outing. Intending to have some fun and a few drinks she left the Chevy at home, choosing to take to the city streets while wearing clothes she'd bought earlier that day. She felt excited to present herself at what she thought was her best.

Of course her dated idea of what a beautiful young lady's 'best' could be was slightly skewed, and many a curious eye was turned upon her in her skimpy leopard print dress and knee high stiletto heeled black leather boots. She had tied her blonde curls into a high ponytail and made a noble first attempt at makeup. The result was garish to say the least.

She stopped outside Duffy's Tavern. From her conversations with Faith she recalled that this was where her boyfriend's band usually played, and she would be attending his performance that night. She wasn't quite sure what she intended the outcome of that night to be, but she felt drawn to her sweet and beautiful young companion.

As she entered the dimly lit hole-in-the-wall she heard the band playing the final chords of a classic Pink Floyd tune, one that she'd been very fond of since her times as a young man in college. Hmm... maybe her boyfriend isn't that bad after all. She was quick to spot Faith's flare of orange hair by the bar. She was watching the band as they tuned their instruments before their next song, her fingertips lightly resting around a glass of cola.

Sibyl took a seat on a bar stool beside her. "They sound pretty good."

"Oh, yeah. They're the best," Faith replied.

Sibyl turned to her, amused that she didn't recognize her. She was met with that wonderful smile, though there was a crease of unease in her cheeks at the uninvited encounter she was having. "You seem very friendly. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Faith said.

"Do you know why everyone here is staring at me...? I haven't a clue."

Faith blinked, then she started to giggle. "Why they're staring at you...?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, aren't you working right now?"

"What? Working...? No, I... I don't have a job."

Faith paused, then her giggles increased and she covered her mouth with one of her pretty little hands. "Oh! I'm sorry... it's just... you look... ohh, teeheehee!"

Sibyl waited, genuinely clueless to how people were perceiving her getup. "I look...?"

Faith leaned forward, lowering her voice secretively. "You look like... a hooker."

"A hook-...?! Well I'm not one! I'm just... me...!"

"Okay, I'm sorry! But, you know, you look like one right now. I mean you asked why everyone was staring!"

"What makes you say that? Is it my outfit?"

Faith scanned the leopard print dress, noting how the spaghetti straps led to a plunging neckline that bared much of her cleavage and clung to her every perfect curve. "Uhm, yes, I suppose that's part of it... but really it's your makeup that is the giveaway. You could maybe get away with the rest!"

"My... makeup...?"

"Mhmm," she said with a suddenly serious nod of her head.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Everything," Faith giggled. "You look like you put it on for the first time in your life!"

Sibyl turned her gaze down to the grimy wood of the bar, beginning to blush."Oh, I see." Her first encounter with Faith didn't seem to be going so well. "I did."

"Hmm?"

"I did put it on for the first time. I'm new to this."

"Oh, okay. Are you not from around here?"

"Ah, no," Sibyl said, her mind quickly piecing together a lie, "I just arrived here on Friday. Where I'm from we didn't have any of these things..."

"Wow, where is that?"

"K-Kansas. I lived out in the country with... a religious group."

"Oh, wow! And how do you like it here in the city?"

"It's okay... there's a lot less rules here. I feel more free, like I can finally breathe."

"That's good," Faith said. She got off her bar stool and strapped her purse onto her lovely shoulder, "would you like to come with me?"

"Come with you? Where?" Sibyl was already also standing, quick to follow the pleasant girl.

"The bathroom. I could teach you how to use your makeup."

"Okay, sure."

Faith smiled charitably before she turned to saunter off to the bathroom. Sibyl followed, feeling self conscious now that she knew why she was receiving so many strange stares.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Sibyl. And you are...?"

"I'm Faith."

As they stood in front of the dirty restroom mirror Sibyl could see the night and day difference between their makeup. While Faith's eyelashes fluttered with a luscious and full black mascara, Sibyl's eyes were haloed with black gunk. Faith's pouty lips were so delightful with her bubblegum pink and subtly sparkling lipstick, yet Sibyl looked like she'd kissed wet paint. "Okay, I see what you mean."

From her purse Faith took out a cotton ball, on which she dabbed some clear makeup remover from a little bottle. She stepped close and began to gently wipe the clumsy application off of Sibyl's face, smiling sweetly the entire time.

Sibyl's heart seemed to flutter at her proximity to the beautiful young lady. Their bodies were so close that their breasts were touching and she could smell the fruity scent of her shampoo on her strawberry blonde locks. Never in her years of work at the lab had Faith been so near old Dr. Schaller.

"Okay, it's all off," she said. "You know Sibyl, I don't think you really need any makeup... you're already naturally beautiful, and your skin is perfect."

"Ah, thank you..."

"But I guess I can show you how to put some on anyway, since you don't know. I don't have any foundation with me, which is okay because it doesn't look like you need any. So I'll just show you this," she said as she uncapped her lipstick. "Pucker your lips please?" She applied the same pink pigment to Sibyl's lips. "See, you don't want to use too much, and you have to draw inside the lines..."

Within minutes Sibyl was done up to the same high standard as Faith with a tasteful application which accentuated her looks instead of disgracing them. She smiled with genuine joy as in the mirror she saw her reflection looking more gorgeous than ever with kissable lips and dark, heavy lashes. "Wow, thanks Faith. I look so great now."