All Comments on 'Listen with Your Heart'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

such a beautiful story. wish it was a little longer but it was still great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thumbs up!

So nice, I really loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Listen with Your Heart

I love it . there is nothing better the two men having sex.

UtopiaMadisonUtopiaMadisonover 14 years ago
Ummm...

I love you! Deal with it :) Seriously, I loved this story. More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful!!

A nice love story between. Please continue and make the chapters a little longer!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
BEautiful

How beautiful the story was. Such good sex so early in the relationship. Sure makes me horny thinking of how sweet it was. Juicy story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
5 stars

Great sex AND romance. Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

I love all of your stories but this was probably my favorite. Looking forward to more from you soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awww

You know, it's so great if you only have to look at the author's name and you immediately know that an amazing read is ahead of you :) Every time I read a new story of yours it always becomes my new favorite- but this one was extra special and beautiful. I loved Jordan and Kevin together. Can't wait for another story- I absolutely adore your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So sweet

that is the sweetest story i've read. i look forward to more.

afrodita79afrodita79about 14 years ago
please more

this it´s agreate story but you have to write more what else hapens do they move in tell me more please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Adorable

I love all your stories! They're so well written and romantic it just warms my heart (and different of my anatomy). But this one holds a special place in my heart, it's just so cute! Please write more, I have to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I <3 this story

Its good to hear about the minorities in minorities,

We sometimes get forgotten and everyone deserves a love story.

Thank You Very Much!!!

XathandraXathandraover 13 years ago
<3

I absolutely love ALL of your stories and I've read them all many times over and over again. This one, however is quite possibly my favorite. The love between the two of them so innocent and yet so hot. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more of your work

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 13 years ago
Absolutely Loved It!

This is my absolute favourite story and this is the 3rd time i have read it. the romance is just so sweet and pure and it makes me go awwwww. i love the storyline and the characters and could read about kevin and jordon for hours! i wouldnt even protest if you took their story further and maybe had a complcation. i have thousands of ideas but this story is yours and you made it into such a onderful piece of art! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

WittePietWittePietover 13 years ago
One of your best

I left this story for a long time, because sex and the handicapped is a difficult topic. However, you handled it brilliantly. My respect for your writing talents increases with every story that I read. Like many of your other admirers, I would love to step into the story and meet the characters in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Kev & Jordy - handled well!

Rob,

You already know how much I like your writing and the characters you create. But, this one hit a soft spot in me. I learned to sign in college in 1979. I had a few deaf friends, and your story reminded me of one guy, Gary, in particular.

Thanks for creating such a beautiful story.

Grant

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

all of your stories are really great :). thanks for writing/sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

this was such a romantic story and i fully related! i had my deaf bf read this and he loved it too. youre an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of your best

I liked this story and it's one of your best but for one issue. By the end of the story I was hoping for more and none of the Kevin or Jordy being abused, mistreated by a former lover or a parent just want a nice boy meets boy and fall in love. I just felt something was missing ummm like the entire story.

BraveBrashButterflyBraveBrashButterflyabout 13 years ago
:)

wow. your skills are amazing. i love how u can pour yourself into the characters and write the story like you are them. its amazing. better than my stories thats for sure. please, write LOTS more! :3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing.

I LOVED IT! im actually an ASL 1 student and I learned some new words (: absolutely one of you're best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

Definitely my favorite story from you. There's just something about the innocence that these two have, it drives me crazy. I would love another story like this, where both characters have that innocence about them. Your writing is just so fantastically beautiful! Thank you so much for all of your stories.

FoxRainFoxRainalmost 13 years ago
i want...

I WANT MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*<3*<3*<3*<3*

I love this story

one of your best (for incorrigible romantics like me XD)

and ... I want more ... I want more ... ... ... ...

CryptictatCryptictatalmost 13 years ago
Chap 2???

i would love to see a second part to this story. i love all of your stories keep up the good work.

uchenauchenaover 12 years ago
awww

This was such a romantic story! I loved it. I'd love to read more like it.

Happy Writing!

JustifyablyGrownJustifyablyGrownover 12 years ago

How about a chapter two - where Kevin explores being a bottom as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Priceless

This story was amazing! I want more! such a real character! We all deserve love and thats why this story its great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Best!

Definitely the best story of yours that I've read so far! But I wanted more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story seeing how I can relate. I want more please write more of this story!

billhudleybillhudleyabout 12 years ago
mmmmm

That was just about perfect! A wonderful story beautifully written.

Damn, you're good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Really lovely to read. Having become good friends with a group of Deaf people over the last couple of years, I relate to this story very much. And, like your other stories that I have read, you have a great talent for making your characters, their backgrounds and personalities - all appear totally real!

I am very much looking forward to reading the rest of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

you should add more to this story; its really good just short

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

First kiss at age 27, that's sad... But at least this was the only part which was not happy and romantic. Oh and the sex was hot too, as always in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was most definitely a feel-good fic. I couldn't stop smiling. It was really sweet and well written. This is going on my re-read list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yes, first kiss at 27 is sad. It says a lot about our culture how many people are afraid of others with certain medical conditions. Thankfully for Kevin, Jordan saw beyond that and he didn't have to wait forever.

tammypettammypetabout 11 years ago
your the best

i so love your work, your stories are the best i love you i love you i love you three times fast

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
first kiss

Im 28. Just got my first kiss on new year. I now know how much im missing. Only hope I can find a sweet guy like the one in this story. would Be a long explaination why im not with the friend who kissed me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WIth the Deaf...

I was pleased by your depiction of Kevin. I have had a deaf lover, and lived with a deaf group through a remarkable summer when I was 21. The glimpse of how functional deaf people are is a huge revelation to many readers I'm sure. As usual, Congratulations and thanks. I do regret that you seem to have stopped posting your work. Trust me, your writing is missed by many readers. That said, I am mucho grateful for the wealth of writing you have given us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

really lovely and gorgeously short and sweet. reading with american sign language confuses me, I'm so used to BSL.

5 stars all round dude, you're a god, i've said so before, i'll say it again.

robcub is a god people, worship him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more please

Please keep this story going. As with all your stories I have fallen in love with the characters. This feels like an end to a chapter not the story. Cannot wait to read more from you. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

Oh please give us more for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Nice, but a bit confusing at the beginning, when the impression is created that the deaf guy is being "babysat" in some way - he's 27 and self-employed as a web designer - obviously doesn't need "babysitting".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I WANT MORE!!!! Please rob

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
sweet

am yet to read a story from you that i don't absolutely love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very sweet story, but it runs into difficulties in the first few paragraphs: the idea of a professional web designer in his mid-twenties needing a "babysitter" is absurd - deaf or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
and again, genius...

GREAT story!!! But I really REALLY want more... please..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Come on guys... Lol

I know u all said something like

"He 27, he doesn't need a babysitter, he's self-employed, etc"

But u have to count the possibility of he's sister being a little over protective...

And can blame her though.. Her brother was deaf for Christ sake!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sweet and lovely story

I loved this story...it was so sweet. I hope that you continue telling this one because I'd love to read more. As to the comments made about "babysitting" I was under the impression that it was not meant as an insult due to Kevin's handicap but more in reference to him being a third wheel and his sister and her boyfriend were hoping to have a distraction for him so they could get their groove on. I'm sure most of us have found ourselves trying to pawn a friend off on someone so we could focus on our main squeeze lol

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Perfect

I'm under the impression that Kevin's sister was trying to find somebody that would make him feel less lonely. Deaf people tend to get immersed in their own world - professional web designer or not, it is very difficult to leave in a world without sound and you tend to isolate yourself. Hence the "baby-sitter".

Patty used her brother's needs as an excuse to have her boyfriend visit more often. The fact that he would bring his brother with him, worked just fine both for her and especially for Kevin.

It's fantastic that they got along so well and fell in love !

I totally loved your story. Thanx again, Rob !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was adorable

I'm not into red-heads but this shy/sweet character was hot.

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
So heartwarming

I didn't really expect it to be this hot and heartwarming, but it really is and so much more. It was adorable seeing Jordan trying so hard to communicate and learn signals for Kevin. They're both so adorable and cute.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

I've read most of your stories and this one continues to be my favorite (I've reread it so many times I lost count). Kevin and Jordan are just so sweet and such a great couple <3 ^ ^

How I wish you would write more about them :)

P.s.: good luck with your projects (I love the illustrated covers of your books :D) and thank you so much for sharing them with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved It

I really like this story, it was so nice and heartwarming, it's better than most other stories I have read, wish there was mor

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago

That was so fucking sweet. I'm glad he had a normal sized penis and not a humongous monster like all of the bears have been having. I'm not complaining though! I liked the change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

*sob* (again ) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Working

I'm working my way through your stories , I thought the guardian angel was good but this one was better😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

As much as I have loved all your stories so far, this one tugged on my heartstrings the most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is the sweetest love story!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this touching story. The way they overcame communication barriers, shyness, and even inexperience to find love was so wonderful to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took me back

To when a deaf guy wanted to make love to me but I was too scared. I always wondered what it could have been like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got me to thinking

I was trying to date a deaf guy once. He wanted no parts of it unfortunately.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Everytime I read that it touches me.

To have someone work through their differences is awesome. And find love.

DdraigfachDdraigfachover 2 years ago

Just goes to show the language of love can push aside any barriers. Thank you for beautiful story, I cried happy tears x

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I have a degree in American Sign Language Studies. I worked part of my way through university as a registered interpreter for the deaf. This has to be written by someone, robcub32, with pretty intimate knowledge of ASL! When the “cute” sign was used first, the description was oh so perfect I knew exactly what was being said! This gave me goosebumps. Straight to Favorites. Beautiful!!!

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

This is so nice❤ Despite the barriers they have, they still found love and each other❤😭

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome well done keep them cumming hehehe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous