All Comments on 'Listening To Jane Ch. 03'

by Quin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
HMMMM!!!!!!

Well that had the makings of a good story line. Just my own opinion this; "You are taking far to long between each chapter, and there fore the reader gets a bit peeded off with having to re read the prvious chapter to remeber where the story line was going." Just my opinion, I always thought you were one of the best authors on the site, but you have gone downhill just a tad lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More great writing from one of the masters of Lit.

The problem with having to read the previous chapter is I can never make it to the new one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too much drama.

Too much drama.... wife's not sexy.... couldn't get past the first page and wasn't looking forward to more. Sorry... not up to par with your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Over 19,000 views and no comments?

Well, here is one, Quin, I like your stories about men who love women who "learn" to like to have multiple partners outside the marriage. It's been over 2 years since you last posted, have you any more for us? katrine

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good but just 4 stars.

Somehow I expected more.

Orpheum69

Alice1Alice121 days ago

You et better and better even when Im reading a story that you had written earlier. I like the way you take the time to get to the really dirty bits . British writers certainly know how to get their readers going. The stories I have read of yours havent used the husband with a small cock so please, or I hope you will bear this in mind. A small cock is both shot and thin but to be small in length it needs to be about 4" I have read stories where the tiny cock is 5" or perhaps even 5 1/2" the later is now known to be the average length 6" is quite good. I only have about3 3/4" so I know all about my frustration and my wifes..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous