Listening To Jane Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really want to find out?" I asked him.

"What makes you so sure they would be interested – they are just three young guys having a drink and a laugh? Go on then," he said, "It's quiet now, no one here knows us – these guys don't seem to be local – you might get let down if they're more interested in their beer and sport."

"And if they are interested?" I asked Rob, "Very interested?"

My husband just shrugged his shoulders.

I went off to the ladies room so I'd have the excuse to walk near them. One of them winked and said 'Hi' so I gave him a big smile. On the way back I slowed down and spoke first.

"You've been giving me some very lewd looks!" I told them with a grin.

One man said, "You have that effect on us. Nice dress by the way." He stared right down my front.

"Do you really like my dress – or the fact it's low cut?"

They were a little surprised at how direct I was being.

"I noticed how interested you all were – it began to show!" I said cheekily.

"If your husband wasn't here we could show you just how interested we are!" one guy said.

I laughed and said, "What, in the middle of a pub?"

"I'm sure we'd think of something," he said.

I told the man that his spiel sounded good but he had probably drank too much and it was all bravado.

"I'd bet neither of you are capable of doing more than ogling my legs and breasts!" I told them, "Not with amount you've all been drinking."

"Does your husband not mind you chatting to other men when you're out together?" asked another one.

"No, he doesn't mind," I answered nonchalantly, "But I'll go and see if he wants another drink."

"Now there's a wife who cares," laughed the third, "Gets the beer in for her husband!"

"Here," said the tall one, "Let me buy you both a drink for keeping you away."

He pressed a note into my hand and told me it was a shame I couldn't stay longer. I told him I could be back in a minute.

When I went back to Rob he had been watching the sport on the big screen TV – or pretending to.

"You were wrong," I told him, "They are interested."

"And are you interested in them?" he asked quietly.

"Yes," I answered simply.

Rob smiled out of the corner of his mouth, "Is this an occasion when you harbour some of those kinky, depraved thoughts – would like to be a wicked slut with those three guys?"

Hearing my husband talk in that way sent a tingle running through my body – it was even more exciting for me to admit it.

"Yes, that's how it is," I said softly.

Rob went quiet for a minute and I expected him to turn on me.

"Thank them for the drink when you go back over, " he said.

Was he giving me the okay to do more – or just go and talk? I wasn't sure.

I sauntered back over to the men who looked visibly surprised that I'd returned.

"My husband says thanks for the drink," I said. "I told him you hadn't finished enjoying the view and flirting with me."

They laughed at what they thought was my little joke.

"So in spite of my husband being here, you have been able to ogle my breasts close up, flirt with me, and even offer to take me somewhere to show me how excited you all are – trouble is, you have nowhere to take me other than a back alley!"

They all grinned but disappointed too thinking what could have, might have, been possible.

"Well we can't take you back to our boarding house as the old lady would go mad and throw us out. Actually we can't take you anywhere because you're out with your husband and your just teasing us."

One of the guys suggested we should sit at a table that had become free. When I crossed and uncrossed my legs they all got hot under the collar.

"Shit, Jane," said the tall one, "If your husband sees what we can see... he could go ballistic!"

"Why don't you stop worrying about my husband?" I said, and then crossed my legs again, showing them the very tops of my thigh. "I'm guessing you like what you see? You've seen most of the breasts, you may as well see most of the thighs now!"

"It's apparent now that you and your hubby get a kick out of this," said the one I now knew as Ginger.

"I can't deny that," I admitted. "Obviously he wouldn't let me be over here otherwise."

"What a shame it's only a game," he said.

"It doesn't need to be," I said making my tone sound serious.

"You're with your husband," they all pointed out, looking very sceptical.

I looked at them with an even more serious look on my face.

"That doesn't need to be a problem. What if I told you, that he wouldn't object?"

"Are you leading us on Jane? Taking the piss?"

I uncrossed my legs and parted my knees.

"It's getting late now, Sunday is early closing, we'll have to leave – but you have nowhere to take me."

"Fucking hell Jane – you have a strange way of sobering us up and keeping our attention!" Bob said.

"So your husband wouldn't mind seeing us give you a quick grope and a goodnight kiss – we don't need a special place for that." The tall one had spoken whose name was Paul.

"My husband won't mind," I repeated, "As long as you don't mind if he watches – but don't joke with him about it."

I told the men I'd be back in a minute and went across to Rob to tell him what had been said; we had an intense discussion. I went back to the men and asked them questions that my husband had prompted me to ask.

"Do you live in this town?"

My husband was wary about trusting their discretion. The men reminded me of their dragon of a landlady.

"We've been working here – by Monday we'll be gone." Paul said.

Ginger finished his drink and looked at me like he was challenging me – about to call by bluff.

"Are we going to finish the evening off indulging you and your husband in playing your little game? Let him watch while we give you sexy goodnight kiss or two? I bet he doesn't usually get to see you with three guys at once!"

"That's true," I said smiling; now I was beginning to feel excited. "So that we are away from prying eyes wait for us behind the old pavilion in the memorial gardens."

They didn't believe we'd turn up; they still thought it was a wind-up.

Rob and I left the pub a few minutes behind them. We could simply walk away if this didn't feel right. As we walked down the road I saw the men disappearing into the gardens. Just the odd person passed by making their way home. We turned into the gardens and walked up to the old building. Both Rob and I felt nervous because we knew we were making a conscious deliberate and agreed decision for me to go to the rear of the building where three men were waiting for me expecting something more than a kiss.

"Dare you really do this?" my husband asked.

"Do you really want me to is the question you should be asking?" I replied.

I reached out with my hand to feel the front of Rob's trousers – his cock felt hard.

"I think you really do, don't you?" I smiled.

God I felt really aroused from knowing he actually wanted me to carry through with it. I left him and walked around the building to find the men shuffling around looking impatient; their eyes lit up when the saw we had kept our word. I didn't speak but just stepped in between them waiting for one of them to make the first move. At first they seemed hesitant, kissing me gently and caressing me, then hands began to fondle me over my clothes. All three men stood around me and I turned my head from one to the other to be kissed or have my neck sucked or earlobes nibbled. I could see Rob watching from a few feet away. Then the odd hand slid up my thigh and another undid a couple of buttons on my dress – the sounds from the men told me they were becoming very aroused – when they realised I wasn't about to knock away the roaming hands they became more adventurous, and even more turned on, and soon a hand was inside my knickers and my tits were out on show, my dress pulled up around my waist.

Bob realised the door we were stood against could easily be opened and he pushed on it. We all looked inside the dark derelict building and I felt a dirty, debauched sort of sexual thrill at the thought of allowing three men taking me in there to have sex with me in front of my husband.

Bob nodded toward the door and asked, "Do you want to go inside then we don't have to worry if anyone comes along?"

Of course what he really meant was that we would be able to do what we liked, to do more than what we were able than just standing in the shadows; that suited me – dirty acts in a dirty building! We were all aware that going into the building signalled that I was willing to go the whole way with all three of them.

I glanced at my husband and saw the look on his face; leaving my tits out and dress bunched around my waist I smiled at the men and said, "Why not, let's go inside." The atmosphere became sexually charged as I let them guide me into what had been the storeroom and a small changing room for the pavilion and bandstand. Moving into the old dressing room we could barely make out an old table and wicker chair, as there was just enough illumination from the streetlamps shining through the dirty window.

Hands were on my backside and a cock pressed into my crack from behind as another man stood in front of me and forced his cock into my mouth, pressing hard on my tits and squeezing my nipples. Somehow everyone felt much more relaxed now we were under cover and I heard the sound of zips being opened. Before long my hands had been guided down and my fingers had been curled around a stiff penis, one for each hand.

For a while I masturbated the cocks while the third man wanked himself off into my arse crack. It seemed so dark that we couldn't really see each other's faces that somehow again allowed us do things without showing any sign of embarressment or caution as we had done outside, giving furtive glances toward Rob, looking for signs of disapproval. We could be like animals, and we were when they bent me double to suck a cock and rammed a cock between my legs; we had progressed from very heavy petting and fondling to full wild abandoned fucking!

After the cock in my mouth gave up its load, most of the sperm going down my throat I whispered 'wait!' and straightened up to peel off my panties. Stretching out my hand I handed them to my husband wondering what thoughts might be going through his head, wishing I could see his expression. He took the panties from me, knowing now that I wanted more cock. In the half-light he would have seen me bend over the table and offer my naked arse up to the two rampant waiting men. Both fucked me fast and hard to completion, one after the other.

What for me was the perfect end to the night was when Rob came toward me and making me face him propped me up against the table and inserted his penis into my very wet hole. Now it really was dirty as not only would my husband feel the sperm of other men in his wife's cunt but also taste it as he kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth, not caring that minutes earlier my mouth had been full of a strangers jism!

He whispered to me between kissing and licking, "Did you enjoy that?"

I replied, "You can't imagine how much!"

Then I asked if he had too?

He whispered in my ear, "Let me put it this way, I'd like it if we did it again!"

We are meeting someone this weekend"

Tony had been relaxed in his favourite chair, listening to Jane. He had felt comfortable enough in her presence now to have unzipped his pants and brought out his cock. Her statement though had alarmed him.

"Am I to assume that you no longer need my services?" he asked, "Given what you've just told me – and the fact you've already arranged to meet others?"

"Sorry!" Jane said, "But we've talked, Rob and I, and all those things I had in mind to try? Well – as long as he gets to watch – then he seems as keen as I; or should I say, we are equally depraved."

Tony sighed, deflated.

"I have no need to risk spoiling things by going behind his back. There is good news thought Tony. Our arrangement no longer stands – which includes my insistence that we two should never have sex."

Jane lifted her skirt and spread her legs to show that she wasn't wearing panties.

"Come and kneel between my legs Tony – and fuck me!"

The man felt disappointment but wasn't going to refuse the offer. As he offered his cock for a kiss before kneeling to enter her he asked a favour.

"How about, if every now and again, you meet me for a coffee – as friends if you like – and tell me the best bits of your adventures? I'll expect nothing more."

The woman smiled and nodded, she knew he'd be happy simply to do just that. Tony liked nothing better, than listening to Jane.

The End.

(Thank you for reading. I have brought this story to an abrupt end because I now want to work on other projects and complete some of my half written efforts.)

12