All Comments on 'Little Jessie'

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

Fantastic story, honest, touching, beautiful, beautifully kinky, and oh so erotic. Loved it, waiting for more about this beautiful, loving, unusual family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No Pedos Please

"She has the body of a young girl. When you made love to her it was like fucking a thirteen year old. That turned you on, didn't it"

Are you fucking kidding me...

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Wow

This has to be one of the hottest stories I have ever read. The emotional content is out of sight. The writing is wonderful. It is HOT!!! This should be a must read for anyone who enjoys incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How about a Little more?

This was a great story that begs to be continued as Little and family continue to discover each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delicious perversion

Sooo sexy, and I loved that the characters cared so much for one another, taking their feelings into consideration.

SapheronSapheronabout 15 years ago
Loved it.

Absolutely did. Well written and usually I'd feel cheated by the lack of real relation, but your talent made up for it. You have been favourited chunks.

EldridgeinOOEldridgeinOOalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

Great, great story Chunks. Well written and VERY hot. I wished it had gone on a little longer, as I REALLY wanted to 'see' that threesome between little, Jessie and Mike.

Hopefully you'll write more about them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

the story was Hot very well done in all aspects keep it up

TheOldMan1TheOldMan1about 14 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

You need to continue this great story. It is very well written with a fantastic story line.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
My fetish

Read my profile and you will see I have a "thing" for very petite women. My own daughter is just over 4'11". The guilt thing is a bitch isn't it? And it IS a bitch! This story should be serialized. Seriously...Nice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

Hey, well done. First rate. I have no comments aside from expressing my admiration for your skill.

alsamsamalsamsamalmost 13 years ago
So fluid so well made.

This the second story I read for after "Making Out With Mom". Your style is so realistic. You always make things happen spontaneously and natural. Keep the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

That was so nice, I couldn't cum and I almost couldn't stay hard (the usual scenario for me at Literotica). In fact, I felt like I was intruding on a beautiful (and developing) love story. I'm envious and wish I had something similar to share and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

WOW IT DID PLAY OUT AS A TRUE EVENT

HotAmyHotAmyover 12 years ago
I Can't Believe This

I don't know about any other readers, but after awhile the stories seem the same, then I need to look for a different kind of story. A few are really good as a story. This story is fantastic for erotica. It excited me, and had me so wet. I wanted the same thing done to me. Then at the last when she came in and helped them both. I had to go and find my vibrator..thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh god

dammit i came right when she said " oh god mike. fuck me FUCK ME HARDER!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

GREAT STORY!!!!!

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Follow-Up

How does the Threesome work oput does Little get Pregnant does that cause jessie to get Jealous or act as the GrandMother.

milfiemilfieover 11 years ago

The FUCK ME DADDY..... I almost started to cum right then! Great story.

BionicThumbsBionicThumbsover 11 years ago
wow

This storiy was absolutely perfect, the build up made for such a great "climax" in more ways than one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

hopefully there is a part 2 little and mommy sounds yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

I would love to read more of the little Jessie story

rock6752rock6752over 10 years ago
very well written

I enjoyed the story. If that is all there is, I am ok. If you decide to continue with another chapter or more, most of us would love it. Either way continue to write.

Thanks.

allamagioneallamagioneover 10 years ago
Kudos!

Brilliantly written. Instant fave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely perrrrrfect! It's been a WEEK since I've read a story on here that actually had me smiling when I finished it, and there were several that were either so bad that I couldn't finish them or just annoying.

This story had a lot of my favorite components. Started out with the guy's name, since my name is Mike it played RIGHT into my head! Sometimes if I find a *really* hot story I'll copy it to a text file so I can change the guys name to mine to make it rock for me ;)

..then there is the girl, I've never liked big tits, they do nothing for me. ...but give me a handfull with nice poky nipples and its on! ...and you cant go wrong with a shaved girl ;). Love really short girls, narrow hips and juuust enough butt to grab on to, too much just gets in the way! Hehe

...anyway rocking writing! Keep up the good work and I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading it!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
It just doesn't get much better than this.

Loved the story and characters. I especially like petite girls/ladies with small perky tits. Lets get on with the story with some girl/girl action and back to their kinky life style.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 10 years ago
Come on now... exactly WHAT was there not to love about this story...?

Because it was great... There were things that he said and did that felt more real than most anything I've read here before... his conflicted reactions were so true to life... and her behavior as she learned each new thing and how it was better than what she'd previously thought was the best she could feel...

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd really enjoy reading more about their growing relationship and how Jessie becomes their "Little girl".

Do so enjoy stories that involve more petitie/tiny girls. They just don't get the credit they deserve

Great read.

CharlyDCharlyDover 9 years ago
Thanks

I think that covers it all

JUST ONE BIG THANKS

newtype2525newtype2525about 9 years ago
Couldn't love this more!

I love this story on so many levels! Thank you for everything!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 9 years ago

Ok but not realistic or believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely story

Plain and simply lovely. Sexy, and with a nice conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well I loved the story, and absolutely adored Little! The dad though was annoying as hell, you just wanted to throttle him every couple of paragraphs!! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot and Sweet!

Wow. So many hot and sweet details Very emotional, beautifully written, very sexy. Thank you!

RB1947RB1947about 8 years ago
Ok, so

it's not realistic or believable. But when I read it, I believe. This is without question, your most erotic story to date. It is the most erotic story I've read on this site and that's a whole lot! Damn! I can't express how beautifully erotic this story is. When you let yourself go, damn but you can write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mmmmmm

nice . . . very nice . . . pass me a kleenex, uh, yea, uh . . . hey - Thank you that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

Very well done. Great sex and great emotions. I really liked the ending.

ttownrenttownrenover 7 years ago
very erotic

Your story was so vivid I felt like I was right there smelling the scents and feeling the heat. I like that you left the ending as you did, it's inspired me to fantasize about where the story went from there. ♡♡♡♡

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

As has already been said, very vivid. Very descriptive and intense.

Thanks for this one, very much.

mezmerizedmezmerizedover 6 years ago
Part 2?

Jessie & Little? I believe there was to be some teaching on deep throat, and from the sounds of it, they may get back into that swinger scene, after all, but usually won't have to leave the house. Loved Mike & Little's shower, a lot. That was done beautifully.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 6 years ago
HOT STUFF!

FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is gonna make a lot of people unhappy. Well written though

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jessie 2

Great story. So exciting and erotic. I’d love for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Worth a second read (so I did!!!)

Dearest Chunks,

I rarely re-read stories. LITTLE JESSIE is an exception. In writing from Mike's point of view, you've drawn me in, twice. This is a very good read, very well written. I'd be happy to see a continuation of story and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Rereading, yet again! It never gets old, I just need a Little...ahem, time, between reads, hehe. How many now, three or four, at least? Whew! It gets me hard and Little keeps me hard! Short girls have always been my weakness, and seeing a girl (woman) under 5' that is thin/trim with small, pert breasts, narrow hips and a tiny, tight butt....damn!

Make closet space and room in the bed wife, because we have new family moving in!! Whee ;)

Oh! Here's one of my fav' bits in this chapter, well...besides Little losing her cherry, hehe! :

Then she said, "That's the most fun I've ever had, Mike. God, that was so erotic. Your cock feels so good in my mouth, and I feel like I have so much power over you, and I know I'm making you feel so good. No more masturbating for you. I'm going to do this for you every morning, okay?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely the perfect premise!

The innocence of little, her extremely youthful body coupled with the wanton desires of a curious adult woman made this my absolute favorite.

I have used literotica for over a decade, I love several authors and stories alike, but this story was 10x better after finding out some of my kinkiest desires and revisiting this tantalizing story. 🤤

How I wish there were either more chapters about little, or more stories with the same premise. 💦💦💦

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 4 years ago
Breasts

I have always loved small breasts funny two of my three wife's both had large ones, in fact my current wife had reduction surgery but they grew back. Little sounds lovely and I want to read more of Jessie and little getting it on. da.cd@frontier.com

winterplayingwinterplayingover 3 years ago
Oh damn......

so perfect.....

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

This was a suprisingly beautiful and compassionate story I expected it to be a tale of a horny and indiscriminate dad doing his daughter just for his own pleasure. It was anything but that. The dad was kind and loving and gentle and honest with his little pseudo-daughter, and his loving and passionate wife was supporting and understanding and very positive about helping him to bring their little "daughter" to her female maturity in a positive and loving way. I enjoyed the story, and how it was told, and clearly the three of them now have a real sharing future together ahead of them Thanks for the thoughtful Read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with PapaGolf414 on everything. Well written. A real turn on, yet sensitive. I am sorry, but I slammed your story "Making Out With Mom". That was crap. After reading that story, I thought that there was no hope for you as a writer, but you really redeemed yourself with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am also in total agreement with PapaGolf414. Well don e and very sensitive. Thx.

5*

BJ

bigjohn01bigjohn01over 2 years ago

Loved it! More like it! PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Aha. A rehash of the popular ASSTR story -- Literotica-ized so it would pass the editors' infamous scrutiny. Of course it would be well-received. It was written by an ASSTR author, in collaboration with other ASSTR authors.

Wasn't disguised well enough though. Immediately could tell as soon as Jesse was introduced.

phantom123phantom123about 2 years ago

Week done. Sincere, caring, understanding couple honestly concerned about helping the teenage daughter. Not dirty, gritty sex, but beautiful love.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this a little more than I’m comfortable with. Great story.

chunkschunksabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous2 months ago

Aha. A rehash of the popular ASSTR story -- Literotica-ized so it would pass the editors' infamous scrutiny. Of course it would be well-received. It was written by an ASSTR author, in collaboration with other ASSTR authors.

Wasn't disguised well enough though. Immediately could tell as soon as Jesse was introduced.

----------------------------------------------

Nope. You may enjoy throwing poo as Anonymous, but you're bad at it. I don't know ASSTR. This story was all me. You could at least have posted a link to the story you think I stole which again, I did not. But you didn't.

Because you're a dick.

Have a good day.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

I loved it! Reminds me of a gal that I met while I was in the Marine Corps. However, any guy that doesn't let the gal set the depth and speed is a DICK. That's my only complaint. Thanks so much for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot, sweet and full of erotics. It takes very solid love and open communications to be able to discuss such a situation within a couple and with the loving third party. This story plays deeply on the readers' minds. Thx

5*

BJ

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Gorgeous storey, so sexy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

Loved it, and loved the ending. Great writing. FIVE

becker92548becker92548about 1 year ago

Very good story. WE need more of it. Daddy gets to watch them pleasure each other and fuck them both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG! Little certainly did have the perfect solution. What a happy, fully satisfied household this is going to be. The two Jesses may just wear him out. I love your style.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very hot in so many ways! I taught a 26 year old virgin and she learned about men, firsthand, with me. It was an amazing experience for both of us, and I married her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally unique! A great jack of tale. 5 stars plus.

Bill S.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Fun, and a solution for them... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best I've ever read! I love the emotion in it.

Nightowl55CPNightowl55CP2 months ago

Oh wow. Really really need to follow-up with part 2. Great and unique story.

DemonsyncDemonsync14 days ago

That was the perfect fucking story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous