Little Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think about it objectively," she panted as she bounced up and down on my shaft. "Little has no experience, and not much chance of getting experience soon. She needs guidance from a man. She needs instruction. She needs someone experienced that she loves and trusts, and someone who loves her and has her best interests at heart. That's you. You need... unh, oh God... you need to... oh my God I'm gonna cum now... you need to help her... I'm cumming..."

Jessie's eyes were shut, and I could feel her telltale contractions begin around my hard cock.

"You want me to fuck her, Jessie?" I said.

"Oh! Oh, shit!! Oooh God oh God oh God... ahhhhh.... Yes... yes!! Oh God, YES!!! I THINK YOU SHOULD FUCK HER!!! OH GOD, CUMMING HARD NOW!!! YES!!! AHHHH..."

I rode it out with her, and she collapsed on top of me.

Later, when she was calm and quiet and in control I said, "You didn't mean that."

"Yeah," she said, "I think I did."

----------

"I heard what Jessie said last night, Mike."

Once again, Little's timing was perfect. I have no idea how she did it but she entered the master bath just as I was starting to urinate. I was exhausted from last night's sexual activities and my dick was soft when I started. But when I looked up at Little and saw her watching me, I started to get an erection. By the time I was done peeing I was rock hard.

Little smiled. "Morning wood my ass," she said. She was wearing blue panties and a tank top that looked like it might be silk. Her hard little nipples pushed out against the thin fabric.

"Morning, Sweetie," I said. I squeezed, shook, and flushed.

"I heard Jessie say that you should fuck me," she said.

"Well, we were making love at the time," I said. "She was cumming. People say all kinds of things when they fuck."

"I wouldn't know," said Little.

"I'm, ah, gonna hit the shower," I said. I opened the stall door and turned the water to full blast, full heat.

"But we should talk," said Little.

"We should talk later," I said. The shower was already steamy so I climbed in and shut the door. I turned the heat down to 'tolerable' and stepped into the spray.

Little said something, but between the glass walls of the shower stall and the sound of the water I didn't catch it.

"What?" I said. I looked through the glass door at her just in time to see her peel off the tank top. Her breasts were perfect little pubescent cones, utterly beautiful in a young girl sort of way. Her fair skin set off the tiny dark areolas and nipples. I immediately wanted nothing more than to hold them in my hands, to suck on them, to worship them.

As I watched she slid her panties to the floor and stepped out of them. Her mons was hairless and nearly flat and her outer lips were tight. A child's sex. Little was a grown woman in the body of a little girl.

She stepped into the shower stall and closed the door behind her. She looked up at me.

"I said I need a shower too, so we might as well talk now," she said.

I stepped to the back of the stall and made a 'go for it' motion with my hands, and she stepped under the shower head. I watched as the water cascaded down her lithe little body.

"So now we're even, Mike," she said. "I've seen you naked, and now you're seeing me naked. What do you think of my body?"

I told her the truth. "You're beautiful. Your body is beautiful."

"I have a kid's body. Don't lie to me, Mike. I have to be able to trust you."

"Look at me, Little." I pointed to my erection. "Look at this. Trust me, you ARE beautiful... and very desirable."

She looked at my cock, then looked back up at me and smiled. "That's so very good to hear... and see. You can't know how good." She turned around, facing toward the shower head and away from me. "Wash me, Mike, okay? Soap me up. Use your hands."

This was it, I thought. It was one thing to let her look at me, or even touch me if she wanted to. I could think of that as her curiosity or maybe her lust. It was a totally different thing for me to put my hands on her naked body. That made me the aggressor and would be... I didn't even know the right word. Rape? Incest?

"I don't think I should, Little. I don't think I'm supposed to," I said.

She reached behind herself, grabbed my hands, and pulled them forward. My erection pressed up against her back. I didn't resist. She put the soap into my hands then pressed them against her stomach and began a circling motion. Building up lather. Her hands against mine; my hands and the soap against her naked skin.

I couldn't help it. My hands began to move of their own accord, rubbing over her stomach. Circling higher until my thumbs brushed against the undersides of her breasts. Circling lower, below her navel, below her waist, where pubic hair should have been, and down across the tops of her thighs. Avoiding her sex. So far. I dropped the soap on the shower floor.

"Mmmmm," she said, pressing back into me. "Oh, Mike, that feels so good. Keep going, please, Mike..."

"I'm going to Hell," I said, as my soapy hands closed over her tiny breasts. I pulled her body tight against mine and pressed my hard cock against her back. I gently pinched her nipples and heard her moan, "Oh, Mike..."

"Little," I said as I massaged her breasts, "how did we get from where we were two days ago to where we are now? Before yesterday morning you were just my sweet little innocent girl, and I was... innocent, too."

"I brought us here, Mike," she said, pressing back against me. "I need this." She placed her hands over mine and pressed them hard into her breasts. "Because, and for the last time, I am not, I repeat not, a little girl."

Something inside me surrendered. "All right, Little. I get it," I said. I moved my right hand down from her breast, down over her flat little tummy, down across her abdomen, down until she gasped and parted her legs and my hand reached between them and closed to cup her sex. She moaned and pressed back harder against my erection. I stroked my fingertips up and down her cleft. As I moved my left hand across her chest to caress her right breast, the middle finger of my right hand began to penetrate her for the first time.

"Oh God," she cried out. "Oh, Mike!" Her head hung down as if she couldn't support its weight. She reached with both arms to brace herself on the walls of the shower.

I pushed deeper into her and felt no resistance from a hymen. She was tight around my finger, hot and silky and slick. I moved in and out and around, getting the feel of her. Then I pulled my finger out of her and moved it up to caress her clitoris.

Little gasped and threw her head back into my chest. I gently rolled her nipple in my left hand while with my right I began making tiny circles around and over her clitoris. Within a few seconds Little's body tensed against me and she began to pant, moan, and scream her way through a long, shuddering orgasm.

"Ooooh, Mike... oh God... mmmm, mmmmAAAAH!! OOOOOH!!" After a last thrust of her body back into mine, Little went limp. I supported her with an arm across her chest and a hand once again cupping her crotch. As we stood under the warm spray I brought her down slowly from her climax, whispering that I loved her, kissing her shoulder and the side of her neck and behind her ear. After a time I realized that she was crying.

"What's wrong, Honey?" I said as I slowly turned her around. I was prepared for the worst: she had suddenly realized that I was a monster and had taken sexual advantage of her.

"Oh, Mike, that was just so beautiful!" she said. "And so strong. I think I passed out a little at the end. I've never had someone else make me cum before. I didn't know that it would feel so... different, and so good. Thank you, Mike, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, sweetie," I said.

Suddenly she was laughing. "And to think. In the shower. Standing up."

She wrapped her arms around me, and I hugged her back.

"I love you, Mike," she said.

"I love you too, Little," I said.

She took a step back and looked down at my rigid cock. "I think there's something we need to do for you now," she said.

"Not here, Little."

"Oh, right." she said. "Let's dry off and go to your bed."

"No... not now," I said.

"Why not, Mike? I want to do this for you. I want to make you feel the way you just made me feel. And I want to see what it's like when you cum."

I pulled her body against mine and held her. "Little... I'm going to have to think about this and go slow. Yesterday morning I felt like an exhibitionist and a pervert. Last night I felt as though I were headed toward becoming a child molester. Here and now, though... it was like I gave you a little gift. I still feel innocent somehow. I can't explain it and I know it doesn't make sense. But I also know that I'll feel very different if I use you to get myself off," I said.

"But you won't be using me. I'll just be giving you a gift back, and learning about you."

"I need time, Little," I said. "I just need some time. I need to think about this."

----------

Jessie fucked me hard that night. I had told her what happened in the shower with Little and it had made her incredibly horny. She basically ripped my clothes off and pushed me down on the bed in her haste to get me inside her.

Riding me cowgirl, she said, "So Little came while you were holding her from behind?"

"Yeah," I panted.

"And you were fondling her tits and rubbing her clit to get her off."

"That's right."

"Is she loud when she cums, like me?"

"Kind of," I said. "She got pretty loud at the height of her climax. Or maybe it just sounded loud because we were in the shower." I lifted Jessie up and off of me, laid her down on her stomach next to me, and moved up to enter her from behind. Jessie raised her sweet little ass up off the bed so that she was supporting herself on her forearms and knees. Doggie is my favorite position with Jessie because I can so easily control the speed and force of our movements. She gasped as I entered her in one quick thrust. I began pumping into her.

"Why didn't you make love to her? Or at least cum for her?"

"I don't know, I... I don't know. I didn't feel as though I should."

"After she left did you make yourself cum?" Jessie said. Her voice a little muffled against the pillow.

I grabbed Jessie's hips and started slamming into her deep and hard. She squealed a little. The headboard knocked against the wall.

"No, I didn't. I physically needed to, but I didn't feel like doing it. And then the rest of the day kind of got in the way."

"So you're going to cum hard for me tonight, aren't you Baby?" she said.

"Yeah. I can feel it. It's going to be one of those whole body orgasms. I'm going to shoot pretty hard, I think."

"Oooo, then maybe you should shoot it in my mouth. Or on my tits. Or on my face. Oh God Mike, your big cock feels so good in me right now!!"

I was pounding into her hard and trying to decide how I wanted to cum when I looked up and saw that Little was standing next to the bed watching us from a couple of feet away. As she watched she was fingering herself under her white cotton panties, the front of which was wet from her arousal. Her beautiful little breasts were bare.

Jessie had her face against the pillow and didn't know we were being watched. Without breaking my fuck rhythm I said, "Hello, Little."

"Hi, Mike."

Jessie turned her head to look and between moans simply said, "Little."

"Hi, Jessie."

Jessie turned her head back down into the pillow. Leaving it up to me to decide what to do.

Little locked eyes with me. "You guys were noisy," she said. "It sounded good. I had to see. I want to learn." She moved closer and then sat on the bed right next to me as I continued to fuck Jessie from behind. "I hope that's okay."

Ah, well, I thought, what the fuck. I'm sure not going to stop now.

"Okay," I said.

Little put her hand on my ass and felt me moving. I watched her as she watched my cock driving into my wife's dripping snatch. She put her other hand on Jessie's ass and rubbed it as she rubbed mine, feeling the firmness and the movement. Then she moved her hand down Jessie's ass cheek until it brushed up against my penis and she just watched intently for a while, seemingly fascinated by how and where Jessie and I were joined as I fucked her. Finally she grasped my cock, encircling it with her little fingers. My groin slammed against her hand over and over as I continued to pound into Jessie. Little squeezed me as her other hand pushed against my ass, seemingly willing me to move harder and faster. It felt amazing physically and at the same time fulfilled some of my recent fantasies about Little. I groaned as she squeezed my cock harder, and she looked up at me and smiled.

I reached around and began caressing Jessie's clit, much as I had caressed Little's that morning in the shower. That did it for Jessie: she was immediately off on one of her screaming orgasm trips. Her vagina clamped down on my cock and began pulsing, and Little's hand squeezed, and that was all she wrote for me.

"Oh God!" I yelled. "I'm gonna cum!"

"I want to see," said Little.

I pulled out of Jessie and began fisting my hard, glistening cock to complete the orgasm that was rapidly spreading from my groin up into my chest and down into my legs. This was going to be a strong one, all right.

Little watched intently as I stroked my erection. Slimy from my wife's juices, my hand and prick made wet slapping sounds. I yelled as the first jet of cum erupted onto Jessie's ass, followed by a much harder and longer wad that landed on her back. The pleasure was almost unbearable. Little's mouth dropped open in amazement as my orgasm continued and my cum sprayed all over Jessie's back, ass, and legs.

Finally it was over. Little watched as I ran my fingers along my erection, squeezing the last drops of cum out onto Jessie's body. I shivered and struggled to catch my breath. Jessie was still moaning as her own orgasm subsided.

I started to speak but Little put her finger to her mouth in the "Shhh!" sign. She reached over and ran her hand along Jessie's back and through my cum, and when she pulled away she had a wad of it on her fingers. She rolled it between her thumb and fingers, then sniffed it. She looked into my eyes as she tentatively touched the tip of her tongue into my goo, swirled it around in her mouth for a moment, then proceeded to suck my jism off of her fingers, one at a time. Finally, she swallowed. Then she looked at my cock, looked back up at me, licked her lips, smiled, and left the room.

----------

Little had class the next morning. I admit that I was disappointed: despite my misgivings, I was enjoying the role of sanctioned exhibitionist. Also, I was expecting Little to up the ante and try to have some form of sex with me. Would I let it happen? The guy who had tried to be a good parent for eight years was rapidly losing out to the guy who wanted to get laid by my little girl. I've always had a strong sex drive and few inhibitions but this was the first inkling I'd had that I might also be a closet pedophile. Did I want Little because she looked underage? Or because I knew that she really wasn't? Because she was my "daughter?" Or maybe just because she was coming on to me? Shit, would I be trying to make it with jail bait from now on? I didn't think so; Little's body certainly appealed to me but I didn't obsess over the idea of having sex with underage or undeveloped girls. At least I didn't think so. I'd have to give this whole matter some serious thought. Some other time.

Somehow I was able to clear my mind and get some writing done, which was a good thing as I'd been seriously unproductive over the last couple of days. Little came home at around 3:00 pm with a girl named Kristina whom Little was tutoring in math. Kristina was fourteen years old and a serious little cutie with a body only a bit more developed than Little's. I went into the kitchen to get a Coke and tested myself by surreptitiously checking Kristina out as they worked through math problems at the kitchen table. I stared at her legs for a while, then her tight little short-shorts, then her small boobs, then her pretty face. It all did nothing for me. Maybe I wasn't a pedophile after all.

Then Little looked up and locked eyes with me and smiled.

"Hi, Daddy," she said.

She never calls me that. Instantly I felt my dick start to harden. I smiled back and made a fast exit. Okay, so I'm not a total pedophile. I only have eyes for my own little girl. What does that make me?

Kristina left. The afternoon wore on into evening and then night, and Jessie came home. We all had dinner. Jessie and I had sex. Little didn't come in to watch.

----------

The next morning I peed, shaved, and showered alone again. But when I walked into the bedroom Little was lying on the bed, nude like me. Here we go, I thought.

She stretched, arching her back, which pushed her little tits up into the air. I could smell her pussy, the sweet musk of sexually excited girl.

"Good morning, Mike. I've been waiting for you."

"Good morning, Little," I said. "Have more questions?"

"No," she said. She grinned at me and patted the bed next to her. "Come here, you."

I willed my dick to stay down as I sat on the side of the bed.

"No, I mean lay down with me."

I said, "Little, if I lay down with you now we're going to wind up doing things. Things you might want to do right now but might regret later. If you tell me no now, I'll walk away. If you tell me to stop while we're doing anything, I'll try to stop. But once some things are done, they can't be undone, and there will be nothing I can do after the fact to make things right. Do you understand that?"

"I understand that you talk too much." She grabbed me and pulled me down next to her and kissed me. An amazingly soft, tender, lips barely brushing against lips kiss. I pulled her over and on top of me and held her against my body, running my hands up and down her back, and the kiss became more heated. The tip of my tongue parted her lips and encountered the tip of her tongue, first tentatively and then with more force and then suddenly we were kissing as passionately as I had ever kissed Jessie.

My hand wandered down to her ass and pulled her into my now rock-hard erection. She instinctively began to grind against me. Because of our height difference, when she moved down to hump her crotch against mine she was out of convenient kissing range. When she came up to kiss me, she couldn't grind. I'd never been with a woman this short. I was going to have to figure out the logistics. Ha, who knew: all the planning and coordinating that has to be done before you can rape your daughter.

She noticed my ironic smile. "What's funny, Mike?" she said.

"I'm still conflicted," I said. "I feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

She sighed. "We've been over this, but... okay. I'm legal? Check. I'm not a blood relation? Check. Jessie's okay with this? Check. I want this. Check. What do you want, Mike?"

I closed my eyes. "I want this, too. Check."

"Tell me exactly what you want," she said.

"I want to play with your tits," I said.

"You can."

"I want you to suck my dick."

"I will."

"I want to lick your pussy and suck on your clit until you explode and cum and cum some more and then more until you can't stand it."

"Oooo, that sounds wonderful."

"I want to make love to you, Little," I said.

She said, "I want that too. I want it all. Where should we start?"

----------

I started by kissing her again gently all around the outside of her mouth, planting little kisses on her lips. She rolled onto her back and I rolled with her and continued to plant little dove kisses onto her chin and her neck. She began to make "Mmmm" noises as I drew a line with my tongue from her neck down and across her chest above her breasts, then around and below the left one, then between them and up again and around the right one. Her nipples were rigidly pointed, showing her excitement. Now circling her right breast without ever actually touching it. Teasing her.