Little Jessie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mike," she moaned. "Suck it."

I let my tongue trail up the little slope of her tit and then I began to suck it. She gasped as my tongue played quickly over the nipple and areola.

"Mmmmm, Mike!" It sounded like one long drawn out word.

I could take almost all of her small breast into my mouth; a startling difference from Jessie's large rack. Much smaller, but much firmer, too. They were... charming, somehow. That little girl fantasy again, I suppose. I moved to suck and tongue her left tit while continuing to work her other nipple with my thumb. Her moans got deeper and her body began to jerk a little. Sensitive breasts. Good.

I concentrated on her breasts for a long time, caressing them with both hands as I planted kisses and licks up her neck and then down onto her belly. Then back to sucking and licking those beautiful nipples.

"I love your breasts, Little. They're driving me crazy. I'm never going to be able get enough of them."

"But they're so small," she said.

"They're beautiful and perfect, just like the rest of you," I said. My hands fondled them as I kissed my way down her tummy and onto her little mound and without pausing my tongue found her rigid clitoris.

"Oh God, yes!!" she cried. My fingers rolled her nipples and my tongue massaged her clit as I worked to quickly bring her the orgasm I knew lay just under the surface. I dipped down and ran my tongue over her now swollen pussy lips, flicking back and forth. I pushed my tongue into her and she moaned and her body bucked up against me and she put her hand behind my head and mashed my face into her. I pushed my tongue into her as deeply as I could, reveling in the heat and the smell and the taste of her.

I continued to tweak her nipples with my left hand and pushed the middle finger of my right hand into her pussy and went for her g-spot as my tongue attacked her clit again. She quickly gained her release and climaxed hard, her body tensing and writhing wildly under me, her voice crying out in a series of "Uhhhh... ahhhh... AHHH... Oooo!!" moans and screams that wrenched my heart with feeling for her. As she came her pussy release a tiny stream of clear, sweet fluid.

As she came down from her climax I gently nuzzled her pussy and very softly licked on and around her clit. Then I moved back up and kissed her mouth. Her face and chest were tinged with a red flush. Her eyes, which had been squeezed shut, slowly opened and looked into mine. Then she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back hard. Little aftershocks would hit and her body would shudder but she kept kissing me.

"Oh, Mike, that was... I can't even tell you. I never imagined. My God! It felt so good. So incredibly good. So soft. You're a genius."

I laughed. "Little, I know what I'm doing but I'm not sure about the genius part." I stroked her body, marveling at her naiveté, stricken by her young beauty, and happy that she could get off so easily and so hard. I realized that I was helplessly in love with her both as a father and as a lover. Right here, at this moment, all my misgivings and inhibitions were gone. I was lost in her.

She pushed me onto my back and laid her head on my stomach. I moaned a little as I felt the touch of her fingers as her hand close around my raging hard-on. She stroked me that way for a little while, and then pushed up a big drop of pre-cum as she'd seen me do the other day. She smeared it all over the head of my penis, making me moan again.

"It feels... so hard, but soft at the same time," she said. Her hand moved up and down my dick as she talked. I'd been hard and ready for so long now that I thought I might cum pretty fast. She was smearing pre-cum onto my glans and all down my shaft and I was now very sensitive

"My God, Little, that feels so good," I said.

She moved around and I looked down to see her positioning her face over my hard cock. She looked up at me as she continued to stroke.

"Mike, I'm going to suck you now and I want you to tell me what to do and what feels best, okay? I have no idea what I'm doing here and I need you to teach me how to do it right. I'll do exactly what you tell me to do, okay?"

"Okay," I said. "There are a lot of variations and different things you could do like licking the head and the shaft, or licking and sucking my balls. But what feels best for me right away is if you take as much of me into your mouth as you can and suck as hard as you can, and at the same time move your tongue around on the underside of my cock right near the head. That's the most sensitive part."

She didn't answer, she just did exactly what I said to do. I moaned as she went down on me and got about half of my erection into her mouth before she closed her lips around the shaft and sucked hard. I felt her tongue begin to flick back and forth across the underside of my cock just as I'd told her.

"Mmmmm, yeah, that feels so fucking good Little, you're doing it just right." I gently put both hands onto the back of her head and urged her on. "Suck me, Baby, just like that. Move your mouth up and down on me. Use your hand on me, too."

She immediately did what I suggested, wrapping her hand around my shaft and jacking me and following her hand up and down my cock with her mouth. Her tongue never let up, and she was sucking so hard that her cheeks were concave, and her fingers were tight around me as she jacked off the exposed part of my cock. I was about ready to cum and suddenly realized that we hadn't talked about this and that she wouldn't have a clue how to handle it. I gently pushed her head up and away from my cock and she looked up at me, her eyes wide.

"What?" she said. "I'm sorry, Mike! What did I do wrong?"

I pulled her up to me and kissed her, hard. "Nothing. Nothing wrong. You did everything perfectly, exactly right, Little." I kissed her again, more softly this time. "It felt so good that I was about to cum, and I wanted to talk to you about that first."

She just looked at me and was silent for a while. I sensed that she was thinking back to when she had watched me jerk off and spew my load onto Jessie's back. I remembered that she had tasted my cum that night.

"Thanks, Mike," she said. "This was a good talk." And with that, she moved back down and I watched as she took my cock back into her mouth and began sucking and jacking me hard. I came almost immediately.

"Little, I'm cumming! Right now!! Ahhhh, YEAH!!!" Instinctively I grabbed her head and jammed deeply into her mouth as my first blast shot into her throat and she moaned and held me deep for a moment, then pulled back until she only had the head of my penis in her mouth. She continued to suck me as I shot waves of cum onto her tongue. The pleasure was so strong that I had to fight to keep my head up to watch her as she valiantly swallowed my entire load. Finally my orgasm subsided and I had to pull Little off of me and back up to into my arms.

"Too sensitive," I gasped. "Too sensitive right after." Little held me and just looked into my eyes until my breathing had calmed.

Then she said, "That's the most fun I've ever had, Mike. God, that was so erotic. Your cock feels so good in my mouth, and I feel like I have so much power over you, and I know I'm making you feel so good. No more masturbating for you. I'm going to do this for you every morning, okay?"

Jesus.

"Well, gee, if I have to," I said. She laughed and punched my arm.

"Mike, I know at the end you wanted to go deeper. I'm sorry I pulled back, but it made me gag a little. Plus, I can't taste your cum if you shoot it all into my throat."

"I'm sorry I did that, Little, I didn't mean to."

"Can Jessie take you into her throat?"

"Yeah," I said. "She just opens up and swallows me whole."

"I want to see that," she said. "Maybe Jessie can teach me how. I'll get better, Mike, I promise."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. "Little, you were perfect this time. I can't believe it was your first time. It felt wonderful, incredible. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I kissed her. "I love you, Little," I said.

She rolled us over until I was on my back again and she was on top. I felt hot teardrops hit my cheeks. I tilted her chin up and made her look at me. "Little?" I said.

"Oh Mike, I love you too," she whispered. "I love you so much I can't stand it."

I kissed her again and kept kissing her as my hands moved over her body: her back, her ass, her legs, then back up again. I cupped her little ass and pulled her tight against me, and I began to get hard again. She felt it.

"Mike, do you want me to go down on you again?"

"No," I said. "I want to make love to you now, Little. If you're ready for that."

She smiled and said, "I want that too, Mike." She kissed me, and as we kissed she rolled onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

"You'll have to help me," she said. "I don't know what to do."

The father in me cringed again at that, but the animal in me was way too far gone to pay attention. "I will, Baby," I said. "I'll be gentle." She moaned as I rubbed my penis along her slit, coating myself with her juices. When I thought she was ready for me I positioned the head of my cock at her lips and pressed, just a little, until I could feel her opening start to accept me.

I looked down into her eyes. "We can still stop, Little," I said. "We can stop now, but if we don't there will be no turning back."

She put her hands on my ass and pulled me towards her. "Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me, Daddy."

I groaned at that, and pushed into her. Her eyes flew open wide and she gasped as she felt the full width of my hard cock penetrate her. God, she was tight. Jessie was pretty tight, too, but this little girl was like a hot velvet vise around me. I suddenly wondered whether she would be able to take all of me. I went an inch or so in then held still to let her get used to the feeling. Our eyes were locked on each other. I pushed in maybe another inch. She felt incredibly good.

"No... wait, Mike," she said.

I started to pull out, but her hands held tight to my butt and kept me in place.

"No, don't stop. Just... wait here for a sec," she said.

"I won't stop, Little, but let me just do something for you, okay?" I pulled out almost all the way, and held that way for a moment. Then I slowly pushed back in just a little, then out again, then back in a little more. I could feel her pussy starting to accommodate me. She was incredibly wet.

She closed her eyes. "God, Mike, that feels good," she said. "So good, so good." I changed my angle a little so that my shallow pumping made maximum contact with her clitoris. She gasped and began to hump back up at me while pulling down on my ass, forcing me into her thrusts. Each time we came together I slipped a little deeper into her. I continued to focus on rubbing against her clit, and soon it paid off as her moans increased and her breathing became ragged, and she came.

"Ooooo, Mike, oh, oh, OH, UUUNNH, aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" She writhed around on the bed so much that she nearly threw me off of her, but I hung on for dear life as she bucked and squealed through her orgasm. Her eyes squeezed shut and her face flushed and she screamed a little and her fingernails dug into my back. I continued my steady rhythm, pushing a little farther into her with each stroke.

As her orgasm ended my entire length was buried deep within her, and I gave a little prayer of thanks that I could do that without hurting her. I just held myself inside her as her body rocked and quaked and then finally became still. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead and listened as her ragged breathing slowly became more normal.

"I've never cum like that," she said. "I can't make myself cum that hard. When you licked me and I came I thought that was the best it could ever be. But this was so different because you were inside me and it was the best it could ever be, too!"

Suddenly, as though realizing what she had just said, she pushed up against my chest. I used my arms to lift myself off of her like doing a pushup, and she looked down to where we were joined.

"Mike... you're inside me," she said. She moved her hips a bit as if to verify what she'd said.

"Yup, all of me, all the way," I said. "How does it feel?"

"Wonderful! Way wonderful. I feel stretched out and so filled up and it's like I finally have something that I didn't even know I was missing." She grabbed my ass and pulled me tight against her, getting me as deeply into her as she could. I felt the tip of my erection bump up against her cervix. Her eyes widened.

"God," she moaned. "Oh, God. Mike, you feel so good in me."

I thought of something that I should have thought about a long time ago. Shit. "Little, ah... Are you on any kind of birth control?"

"Yeah, Mike. I've been on the pill for two years now. Ever the optimist!"

Thank God. I started to move, pulling out of her a little. She grabbed my ass to stop me.

"Stay in me, Mike," she said.

"Little," I said, "I'm not pulling out. Well, I am, but not all the way out. Trust me. I'm just going to start moving in you. It should feel good for you. If it doesn't, just tell me."

I felt her hands relax and I pulled out a couple of inches and then pushed deeply back into her. She moaned and her arms moved up onto my back as I pulled out farther and then slowly pushed back in. She made an "Unnnhh" sound and her fingernails dug into my back again. I increased my pace until I was pumping my full length hard into her, our bodies slapping together, Little moaning and making that "Unnnhh" sound with each thrust.

"You feel so good, Little," I said, my voice ragged. "So tight, so hot, so wet."

"Oh God, Mike, fuck me! Fuck me harder!!"

I pounded into her with everything I had, and she squealed. Impossibly, her pussy got even tighter around me as she clutched the sheets and began to scream as she came. Her back arched and her tiny body easily pushed my much larger one up with the strength of her orgasm. I kept pumping into her as she crested her wave and her screaming quieted and her body relaxed and she fell back onto the bed and her arms wrapped around me again.

"Little, I'm going to cum," I said.

She looked into my eyes. "Cum. Cum in me, Daddy."

I groaned and drove into her as deeply as I could and held onto her as my orgasm started and built and consumed me. Little watched my face and held me tight as my body shook, and I was dimly aware of shouting and making sounds that I had no control over. The pleasure reached its incredible peak and finally began to subside and I collapsed onto her. I shivered and she stroked my back and whispered "Thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you" until I could breathe normally and say, "I love you too, Little." We just held each other close until my cock softened and pulled out of her and I wriggled down until our faces were even and I could kiss her.

"We're doing this again, Mike," she said. "We are absolutely doing this again."

"Absolutely," I said.

----------

That night, in bed, I told Jessie everything that had happened. She was her usual horny self at first, but after she had finished extracting all of the details, she was silent for a long while.

"What?" I said.

She looked at me. "I'm worried. It's obvious that you don't just love Little, you're IN love with her."

"I'm IN love with you," I said.

"I let you... no, I made you sleep with her, now I'm afraid I'm going to lose you to her," she said.

I held her in my arms. "You're not going to lose me, Jessie."

"She's so young, and I'm so old."

I cupped her perfect breasts in my hands and kissed her deeply. "Baby, don't be crazy. You're beautiful and sexy and you're certainly not old." I grabbed her hand and pushed it down onto my rapidly hardening cock. "See what you do to me?" I said. "What you ALWAYS do to me. I love you and I want you."

She stroked my cock but said, "She has the body of a young girl. When you made love to her it was like fucking a thirteen year old. That turned you on, didn't it?"

I looked away, miserable. I couldn't lie to my Jessie. "Yes," I whispered.

"I can't give you that. She can. I'm afraid I'm going to lose you to her."

"Nobody's losing anybody," said Little, standing naked at the foot of our bed. We made room for her as she crawled up between us. She looked at my wife.

"I love you, Jessie. You're my mother. I've never called you that, but that's what you are. My real mother is long gone, but you've been there for me ever since, taking care of me and doing everything for me and teaching me everything I need to know." Jessie started to cry, and Little kissed her and put her arms around her. "I couldn't ask for anyone better, Mom. And I would never try to take Mike away from you."

They hugged each other tightly. Then Jessie's eyes flew open as Little scootched down and sucked one of Jessie's nipples into her mouth and began sucking it as she kneaded the other breast with her hand.

"Not that I COULD take him away," said Little. "Mike told me how hot he is for you. You're the perfect woman for him." Jessie gasped as Little's hand moved down and cupped Jessie's mound and began to rub. "Of course, I know you like having sex with women, Mom." Jessie moaned as Little found her clit. "And Dad can't help you with that."

"Meanwhile, I hear that Daddy likes little girls." I groaned as Little's other hand found my hard cock and started stroking. "But Jessie, you're a full grown woman. You can't help Dad with that."

Little lay on her back, silent for a while as she rubbed and stroked us.

"I think I have the perfect solution to both problems," she said, and Jessie and I both came.