All Comments on 'Little Packages Ch. 11'

by thanagar

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
James_DuncanJames_Duncanover 2 years ago

Got to say, that I'd never really thought about the whole daddy-girl kink aspect that's almost like a subset of D & S. The way you write it and the way the story unfolds is great. Keep up the fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. Going to be so sorry when the series ends. 5 stars of course.

xxxtratall1xxxtratall1over 2 years ago

Once again I wait for the next chapter on the edge of my seat :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoy seeing Kitten pop out of her lg headspace, and become strong, confident, and in in charge if the situation calls for it. I also enjoy seeing Ben understand how lucky he is to have Kitten in his life. This wonderful series will conclude soon, and for many here that will be a sad day, but it sure has been a fun ride. 5 stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cannot wait for the next chapter

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
OUTSTANDING! Hopefully Many More Wonderful Chapters

This chapter is another example of your entertaining and intense storytelling that make us all understand the emotions of your characters. So deep but fun to read. Like in other chapters there are always turns and twists. Another Great work that makes me enjoy reading them and waiting for the next exciting chapter. Still so many ways to keep this story moving forward and still being fresh. Continue to expand the story and keep the entertainment going. Thanks and Cheers

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Award Winning

Wanted to add one more comment. There is no doubt your story is “Award Winning!” This is such a great story with great wonderful characters and should be winning the Mature Award each month. It does for me. Keep up the GREAT Storytelling! Cheers

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 2 years ago

I agree with a previous commenter; this kind of daddy/dau fetish relationship is not one I really know much about or would have fantasised about. But you write it so well I will end up reading the whole series carefully and with great enjoyment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like your story. Good character development and interesting twists. Looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Any update when chapter 12 will be published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be a nice Christmas present if chapter 12 was published this week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can we have some more, please?

thanagarthanagarover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the inquiries on the next. chapter. I try and provide regular updates on the writing in my profile. TL;DR version, it's close. I was going to send it today to the moderators, but have opted to pull it back and make more adjustments. I hope it's ready by around January 7 or so.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for not allowing Ben & Kit to swap.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 2 years ago

This was the part i was dreading to read. I was guarded against a young girl looking for a wild time to be tempted and what that would do to their relationship. I'm glad nothing happened this time but it remains to be seen in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, as always. Although I feel this chapter is missing discourse on Ben’s reasons for wanting to go to the club, other than to make Kit happy. Ex divorce lawyer Meg would have had enough knowledge of relationship dynamics to know that is a bad reason for agreeing to such a thing. And isn’t two years in a little early for Meg to suggest that Kit is worried about Ben and her’s sex life getting stale?

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

It may never appear in these stories, but this chapter would probably be the beginning of the end of this relationship. There could never be any room for anyone else in a good Dd/lg relationship. If the storyline adds a third or fourth, then I will find it a lost cause to continue reading... Sadly.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Interesting instalment, hopelessly in love and working through things together, despite any appearances to the contrary.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Your descriptions are very good,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another chapter that I remember and once again you have surpassed yourself. I have read quite a few stories on this site and enjoyed them but you are truly a brilliant writer and I look forward to seeing many more from you. So once again I have to give you high marks for a story well told.

AndebyAndeby10 days ago

I really, really love Meg. She is this story's Christope Waltz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthanagar@thanagar
Update: May 18, 2024 Black Box has always been the weird kid in my catalogue. It was the first story I ever tried to write for the site. When it didn't work, I put it aside and ended up spending the next year writing Little Packages. Then, armed with everything I learned writ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES