All Comments on 'Little Red, Riding Wood Ch. 03'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Roxy_SoxyRoxy_Soxyover 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is so well written and believable. Their new relationship was'nt entered into lightly and was told thoughtfully and realistically. The extra external conflicts adds greatly to the plot as well. Great job, thank you for sharing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fairytale, Very Well, Done

You are an artist of words, characters, scenes and descriptions. This story is beautifully scripted and poetically written. I always love your work and look forward to the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

The story is long and well written. Your setup of characters is brilliant! But finally you got to the Daddy Daughter incest that was long overdue!!!! Hot steamy incestuous sex, taking his daughters virginity the way it should always be, face to face with her screaming in pain initially as her hymen is ruptured by daddy's cock turning into pure exquisite joyous raptue of taboo sex....loved it!!!

EmeraldGreenWhoreEmeraldGreenWhoreover 6 years ago
An Excellent Story

This was interestingly different from most of the father/daughter stories on here.

I could relate to Little Red so easily.... we all have a dark side we keep hidden from the outside world.

Well written and enticing enough for me to want to see what else you’ve got .... 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous