Little Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Christmas, what presents does Little Sis have in mind?
7k words
4.61
51.4k
77

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © November 2017 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All sexually active characters in this story are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3 : The author does not condone nor encourage the practice of incest.

Foreword #4 : This is a second chapter in the Little Sis series. Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Gabriella, or Gabi to her friends, will always be my "Little Sis". Not because she was younger than me, in actual fact she was a year older, but because she was . . . how can I say it simply . . . little.

OK, so she was not really my sister. She was my step-sister. I'd watched Little Sis grow up from young wannabe gymnast/dancer, through to sexually charged seductress. It was the latter which had really taken me by surprise. The sweet innocent Gabi, who I had known for years, went away to university and what came back was a totally different young woman. A woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to go about getting it.

Throughout the summer she had become a tease, showing just a little more of her body than she should have done and being just a little more intimate than was healthy in a sibling relationship, even between step-siblings. It all culminated just after my eighteenth birthday with a strange present of two tickets to a rather old fashioned retro cinema. Not wanting to upset her feelings I went along with the idea and soon found out that the tickets were just an excuse for a little private time together. The real present was to cum a little later, Gabi on the end of my finger and myself flooding my boxers.

Time had passed and it was nearly the Christmas holidays. I'd waited so long for this opportunity to spend some time back with Little Sis, reading her good luck card over and over again in my university room.

Good luck big boy

Hope you don't forget about me

I've got big plans for your Christmas present

Little Sis (kiss kiss kiss)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It had been an interesting ten weeks. My first term away at university had forced a sort of independence into my life. To be honest it was an independence that I wanted and had looked forward to for so long. I was one of those people who felt that they could settle down anywhere, without any ties. You knew how the song went . . . wherever I lay my hat, that's my home.

All of that changed though in the week before I went away. That one evening with Gabi was now etched on my mind. If I closed my eyes I could imagine every minute of our time together. This had become part of my routine. A couple of cheap watered down beers in the union and then back to my room for an evening alone. I would read the card that Little Sis had left me and then close my eyes, imagining once more the feel of her young pussy cumming on the end of my finger followed by the way she reciprocated with a handjob. For added realism, more often than not, I would imagine that my hand was hers and would pull myself off.

So now, ten weeks later, I was all packed and ready to return home for the Christmas period. This time though it meant more than just going home. It was the time to be reunited with Gabi, to catch up once more, oh and yes Christmas just had something to do with exchanging presents. I'd already done my shopping, presents for mother, my step-father and for Little Sis. They were wrapped and packed, ready to drop under the tree when I got back. I did hope that Gabi would like what I had bought her. It was a very simple heart shaped silver charm with a discrete infinity symbol pressed into the front next to the hallmark and on the back, in tiny letters, the words "Always Yours - Big Boy" were engraved around the edge. You almost had to take a magnifying glass to read them but that was part of the idea, for the sake of our parents things still needed to be kept a secret.

I didn't know how I would react to homecoming given that this was the first time I'd really been away. I'd assumed life would be exactly where it was when I'd gone away but, to be honest, it did feel a little different. Nothing I could put my finger on but just the slightest feeling of being a stranger, a guest in my own house. What seemed strange at first was soon brought back to normal by the warm welcome from my parents, to whom it seemed I had been away a lifetime.

It was now, having come back after ten long weeks that I did start to think of things from their perspective. After all these years, suddenly the nest was empty once more and they had so much free time. How would you fill such a gap? Time to enjoy each other once more? Reflection on the sudden emptiness? Learn a new skill? Rekindle that long lost intimacy? Shit, I thought to myself, suddenly I was thinking of my parents getting up close and personal. I spent the rest of the evening unpacking and getting used to my room once more. OK, I actually spent the rest of the evening trying to block out that vision of parental sex.

Gabi wasn't due to arrive back until a couple of days after me. She'd had a little extra work to do at the end of her term; something to do with a Christmas production that they were putting on. It was still a couple of days before the big one though, so really not a problem other than my impatience to be together again. I needed to know, and needed to know quickly. Would things be as they were the last time we were together or would life have moved on? I was always the pessimist so expected the latter. We'd been apart for ten whole weeks so Gabi was bound to have kindled a new love interest. And, after all, what we did last time was wrong . . . plain and simple . . . wrong. It was as wrong as imagining my parents banging each other like rabbits. Shit, there I was again, thinking those thoughts. The sooner Little Sis could get back here, the better.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Little Sis did finally return home the night before Christmas Eve. It was late when she got back and she seemed rather tired after the journey. She summed it up so well in saying that the whole world and its dog had decided to take the same train back as she did. There was very little by way of catching up, just a simple welcome home before Gabi decided she wanted to freshen up before turning in for the night. For all the time I had waited it was a bit of an anticlimax. A smile, a couple of winks and the briefest of "hello lover" pecks on the cheek was all the reunion amounted to.

With Little Sis off to take a shower, I decided to turn in myself. I could hear the water running from my room next door and couldn't help a little dreaming whilst I settled down. Eyes closed I could visualise her petite fit body, water flowing over her shoulders, forming rivers around her pert breasts before cascading down to the floor taking endless soap suds with it. The more I imagined, the more I felt compelled to give my rapidly hardening manhood a quick stroke. The more I stroked, the more my imagination moved from an innocent shower to something a little more sordid.

By now Gabi had, or at least my imagination told me she had, turned her attention to washing her more intimate areas. First those tiny pert breasts, covering with soap before massaging into the skin and finally paying attention to her hard nipples, playing with each in turn, a pinch, a tweak and the odd massage. She sat down in the streaming waterfall of the shower and pulled her legs apart. It was time for down below. Slowly to start with, but soon increasing in speed, I imagined her working a couple of fingers in and out of that tight pussy. The quicker she went, the quicker I stroked my own manhood. And then it happened, I was no longer imagining her fingers working in and out of her pussy. It was now my cock stretching her open and thrusting in and out. How I wished I was in that shower with my gorgeous Little Sis.

Within minutes I could feel the tell-tale warmth build in the head and I knew I wasn't far from cumming. Anyone listening outside would know clearly what I was up to, the fast breathing and sound of a hand moving rapidly up and down beneath the sheets. It was a good job that the sound of the shower was drowning out the noise I was making. Shit . . . that was it, I knew something was different but it hadn't registered. There was no sound of water running anymore. Reluctantly I stopped, waiting, hoping that nobody had been listening outside. All was quiet though and I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

What I didn't realise though was that my imagination hadn't been too far off the mark. Little Sis had been focusing her attention on herself, especially down below, just not quite in the way I had imagined. What I also didn't register was the sound of Little Sis sneaking away from the other side of my closed door. How long she had been listening for was a bit of an unknown.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Christmas Eve morning I was up early and had already taken breakfast before Gabi arose. Mother and father had already left and I'd promised to do the washing up. It was almost a deja vu moment, thinking back to that first seductive encounter with my step-sister. Once again she crept into the kitchen and once again was on tip-toes, her hands over my eyes and whispering into my ear.

"Guess who, big boy?"

I didn't need to guess but simply spun around, washing up brush still in hand, and turned to face the most gorgeous woman in my life to date. I laughed as a blob of bubbles flew off the brush and landed on her cheek. Wiping them slowly away I embraced my Little Sis. It was the first chance to be alone in some ten weeks and I really needed to know if things were just the way we had left them. I was to be disappointed though as, initial welcome over, Gabi announced that she was going to be out for the day and wouldn't be back until late. She had said something about a little last minute shopping and then catching up with a couple of friends as it was traditional where she came from to celebrate Christmas Eve almost as much as Christmas Day.

She grabbed a little toast, downed a quick coffee and within half an hour or so was on her way. A nonchalant "bye" was her departing word as the door shut behind her, leaving me none the wiser as to how we stood. I still couldn't be certain if we were lovers or just good friends.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Call me a sentimentalist, call me sad, call me naive, but I am one of those people who still enjoyed the tradition of Christmas. Yes I knew there was no such person as Santa Claus. No cheery person who brought presents to those sleeping in the deep of the night. Yet it seemed so right and I always made sure I was tucked up in bed before midnight. What was it they said? If you stayed up waiting for Christmas then it would never come. Yes I knew the presents were already under the tree but it still seemed right. I tucked myself up and was asleep, in nothing more than my boxers, just after ten. I had always been a deep sleeper, luckily not a snorer, and once in the land of nod there was little that would wake me up until the next morning. Hence I never heard Little Sis return from her party at some time around eleven.

I often dreamt as I slept, deeply sensual almost real dreams. That's about all I ever remembered. I was there and the dreams were real but what happened in them was a bit of a blur by the time that I woke up. Occasionally one or two lingered on but most were lost to the night. I often thought I could make a fortune if only I could remember those dreams, put pen to paper, and publish them. Tonight was no different, I was back in my fantasy dream world and once again the dream had that hint of realism, only this time it lacked actual definition even if it seemed more realistic than ever.

It was dark. Yes I remember the darkness, unable to see any more than subtle differences in the intensity of the light, like shadows passing by. And it was warm. If anything it was toasty. But beyond that there was no definition to my dream, just darkness, warmth and, yes, softness. I was somewhere soft and warm. Lying down. I must have been lying down as I could feel the softness through my back. Warm, soft and lying down. But where, I didn't know.

Then, as in many a dream, things happened. A slight chill pierced the warmth from one side. Yes a clear chill, not a breeze per se but a definite change in temperature. It was brief but for sure it was there, from the side then up against my body, a definite chill. Maybe I imagined it but the softness moved with the chill. Not much but a small movement as if a hidden pressure was being applied. I stirred slightly, trying to wake from my slumber, trying to see what was there with me. All went quiet though, the coolness withdrew and not a movement to be felt. I was back in the land of toasty warmth and once more dreaming again.

No sooner was I away with the fairies again when the chill returned. This time though it had shape, firmness yet gentleness, a touch, albeit a chilly touch. I felt the chill move across my arm, then over my bare chest, catching my nipple before heading down my torso. I tossed once more, trying to shake off that invisible touch and for an instant it vanished, the chill disappearing back into warmth. It was gone for just an instant and as soon as I fell into slumber once more the touch was back. Each time it was slightly less cold than before, as if the touch was taking on my own warmth. It picked up where it left off, gently following the lines of my body, further and further down.

There was a tug at my boxers. Yes, something, some invisible thing, was pulling at them. One side at a time, easing them down over my hips. Once more I struggled, trying to break from the dream. Once more though the movement stopped and I felt myself drifting away again. It was like a stuck record, playing the same track over and over again. I dreamt, something played with me, I tried to wake and it faded into nothingness, I dreamt again and the whole cycle began once more. It was back at my boxers, pulling them further down and over my hips. Then the chill was back, this time wrapped tightly around my manhood. I moaned slightly at the cool grip down below and for once it did not go away. Instead I remember feeling the chill moving up and down, following the length of my shaft. For no reason at all I felt myself becoming hard within this invisible grasp.

There was a movement in the bed. The chill was still working my manhood but now there was another definite feeling. Whatever I was lying on had moved gently to one side. A movement following the same path that the chill had taken, downwards until stopping finally by my hips. I tossed once more but all went still, just the chill grip around my manhood but nothing more. Then the chill disappeared, to be replaced by a feeling of warmth. Starting at the head of my cock then slowly moving down. A warm, wet feeling.

"Mmmmm," I moaned quietly in my sleep as I reacted to this new sensation down below.

This time it didn't stop. The more I moaned the more it continued. A warm wetness enveloping my shaft. I felt my foreskin gradually peel back and something gentle stroke at the exposed head.

"Ahhhh," I moaned once more.

Then, in an instant, my whole shaft was taken into this warm wetness, the head of my cock hitting something firm. That was enough, my eyes shot open, still sleepy yet suddenly open. I quickly tried to get my bearings. Somebody was in my bed and what's more they were playing with my cock. I pulled back the covers and there, dressed in a silky red baby doll, was Little Sis. She withdrew my cock from her mouth before sliding up the bed alongside me.

"Oh Big Boy, I wondered how long it would take before you woke up. I heard you last night. Even from outside the door it was obvious what you were up to and I just hoped it was me you were thinking of."

"What, what do you mean?" was the only thing I could muster. Hardly romantic, hardly a welcome but I had just been woken from a deep sleep.

"Well, you know. You were playing with yourself, getting quite passionate if I remember rightly. I wanted to walk right in there and then, but the time wasn't right.

Where we come from Christmas Eve is a time for present giving so tonight I thought it was only right that I gave you a little present. Would you prefer me to leave?"

"Eh," I stuttered not sure what to say. "No, no." I pulled her in close. "But we must be quiet. We don't want to wake our parents, They are over the landing you know."

"Oh, don't worry about them," continued Gabi "they were sleeping like babies when I passed their room. Now, where were we?"

I watched as Gabi knelt up and in one movement swung her leg all the way around and over my chest, just missing my nose on the way. So here she knelt, my Little Sis, dressed in a near see through red baby doll one leg either side of my chest with her cute ass pointing right at my face. She resumed her attention to my manhood. It was hands first, stroking the shaft back to hardness. She glanced back over her shoulder and winked.

"Looks like someone's pleased to see me. Any ideas what to do next?"

Gabi didn't even wait for a reply. She simply bent at the waist and took the head into her mouth, shuffling backwards slightly to get the best position. I felt her suck up and down the shaft before finally pulling away my foreskin and exposing the sensitive head.

"Mmmm," I moaned out loud as she repeated her sucking across my head.

"Shhh," came a muffled reply obviously indicating that I was being too loud.

I tried to contain myself. The last thing in the world that we wanted was the door to suddenly open and one or both of our parents to be stood outside. It was tough going. Nobody had ever given me a blowjob before and now I knew just what I had been missing. Little Sis' talents went beyond her dancing and flexibility. Soft and smooth as she took in my shaft, then strong and firm as she withdrew her mouth. Each time taking a little more of the shaft until the point that I could feel my head hitting the back of her throat. Then Gabi's tongue came into play, flicking at the tiny hole at the end of my head before stroking gently around the whole girth. Tonguing followed by sucking, I was in heaven.

"Mmmmm," I moaned once more.

It was getting too much and I knew I wouldn't last long before I either came inside her mouth or ended up waking up the household. I needed something to keep me occupied whilst she worked her magic on my cock. The answer was staring me in the face; Gabi's cute ass, barely covered in the flimsy red fabric. I ran a hand up her legs, from just above the knee all the way until I reached her bare buttocks, at the same time easing aside what little fabric covered her modesty. And there they were, a perfect set of lips smiling back at me and simply asking to be eaten. And what's more, they were totally clean shaven and not how I remembered them from our little escapade in the cinema.

There was a little wiggle of her ass as she continued to suck my cock. I could already feel that warmth building in the head and knew it was only a matter of time before I came.

12