Little Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered down to Gabi. "If you keep going like that I'm gonna cum soon."

I really wasn't sure if she wanted a mouth full of cum or not and half expected her to pull off. The outcome though was the opposite as she intensified her sucking, inching me closer and closer to the point of no return. The warmth of her mouth and the way she sucked her lips over my sensitive head were heavenly. I was going to cum and cum hard. I was going to scream the place down. There was just one thing for it. Pulling her cheeks apart I quickly dived straight in and forced my mouth up against her pussy lips. The effect pushed Gabi forward and she took my head deeper than ever into her mouth, almost to the point of deep-throating but not quite. It was all it took, my cock quivering as climax arrived. Quickly she pulled back leaving only the head inside. It quivered once more as globs of salty cum spewed out into her mouth.

Gabi pulled herself off my now diminishing manhood. I expected to feel cum dribbling out of her mouth as she lifted herself off. I could only guess that Little Sis had swallowed the lot as there was not a trace of cum anywhere.

She wiggled her ass once more and whispered back at me. "Tasty . . . my turn now, go on put your tongue up inside."

I didn't need asking twice and quickly ran my tongue up and down the outside of her pussy lips, gradually forcing them apart and probing at the sweetness inside. I pulled her cheeks further apart opening up her lips. She was dripping wet now and I proceeded to lap at the sweet juices as I ran my tongue from end to end up and down her pussy. She gasped as I caught her hard nub of a clit, flicking the end of my tongue over her bundle of nerves. Gabi's breathing was coming in hard short blasts and she was grinding her ass back towards my tongue trying her best to align the tip with her love canal. Taking the hint, I did the rest. Rimming the opening I then forced my tongue up as deep as I could, bringing an audible moan from Gabi. She was down on her elbows now, her head resting on my lower abdomen as she succumbed to the pleasure of my tonguing.

I pulled my tongue out, ran the tip around her hole once more, then dove back in. Deeper and faster I repeated the action, listening to her breathing as she came closer and closer to the edge. I could feel her pussy walls clamping down tightly on my tongue, making it harder to move. Releasing one of her cheeks I brought a hand down and with a probing finger sought that hard nub of a clit once more. Gabi jumped as my finger found its target.

"Mmmmm," came a muffled moan.

It was all I could do to keep my tongue moving inside, so instead I focused my attention on drawing little circles with my finger over the top of her clit. Gabi shivered as the first wave of orgasm hit, her body visibly shaking and her pussy walls clamping down on my tongue. I continued, tongue lodged inside and finger tormenting her clit. Gabi was forcing her head into my abdomen, stifling her moans. She shook again as the second wave hit followed by a third and final wave. Then I felt it, her juices flooding out of her pussy over my tongue and down my chin. I tried to lick up as much as I could but Gabi pulled herself away, the torment obviously too much in one go.

She pulled her baby doll back down and turned and kissed me.

"Happy Christmas Eve, Big Boy. You were fantastic. Now, we need to be good children or Santa won't come and visit us."

She stood up and with a little wiggle of her ass started to walk towards the door. Just as she reached the exit she turned and whispered once more.

"Now sleep tight and let's see if we get any more presents tomorrow."

With that Gabi was gone and I lay in bed, damp from her love juices and wondering what present could surpass the one she had just given me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning everyone was up good and early. There was nothing better than a family Christmas; carols on the radio as we passed around the presents. This Christmas was no different. Breakfast over, we all took our places in the front room and the present opening started. There were the obvious presents of course; socks for father, gloves and scarf for mother, food bits and the like.

Then there were the more unexpected gifts. A tea-cosy style hat, a box of savoury flavoured chocolates, a university challenge quiz book and a pair of tickets to a Christmas Day evening carol concert. It was the latter which caught my eye. Little Sis had bought them for our step-parents. So thoughtful of her yet so out of character. What does our Gabi know about carol concerts?

Finally there were our own presents to each other. The silver heart shaped charm for Gabi and a bundle of books for myself. I looked at Gabi, a rather confused look. She just smiled back, a sort of "go on take a look" type of smile. There were three books in the bundle. The first was a guidebook to the town where Gabi had gone to university, quite useful if I ever visited. I flicked through and a map fell out along with some photos. The map had a few handwritten labels on to show her house, college and a few good shops. The photos were pictures of her house, her bedroom and a rather revealing set of herself on her bed. The second book, a copy of war and peace, turned out to be a security box disguised as a book, perfect to keep your secrets hidden away. I quickly slipped the photos inside. It was the third which was the most interesting though. A slim volume with a picture of a kitten on it and a rather interesting title of "Keeping Kitten Happy" only the word "kitten" had been crossed out and replaced, in handwritten style red marker, by the word "pussy". I glanced inside and immediately decided this was one to keep away from your parents.

"Thank you Gabi, they're certainly . . . educational."

Presents over, it was time for dinner. We tended to alternate between a Croatian feast and an English one. This year was the latter, dominated by a large turkey with all the trimmings. Honey glazed carrots, roasted king edwards and parsnips were the accompaniments. Oh and yes, there was chestnut stuffing and pigs in blankets. A dollop of cranberry jelly on the side finished off a feast fit for a king, queen or little princess. There was plum pudding as an end to the meal with lashings of brandy cream. The afternoon was one of slumber after the indulgence of gluttony that was lunch. The queen's speech came and went along with the ubiquitous Bond movie that always seemed to show on Christmas Day.

Finally, sunlight fading, our parents got themselves ready and left for their carol concert. For the next couple of hours it was going to be just Little Sis, myself and whatever delights were on the gogglebox. There was a shouted "goodbye" followed by a "be good" and then the front door closed. The car pulled away and we were alone. It was Gabi who made the first move, jumping out of her chair and onto mine.

"So Big Boy, a couple of hours with just the two of us. I know what I fancy doing, how about you?"

Now, there was a question and a half. I paused, thinking of something witty to say in reply. Gabi though was just too eager to get on with things. She had bought the tickets. She had guaranteed the time alone. She had planned the whole thing. Gabi jumped up, a smile on her face like a kid in a sweet shop. She practically pulled me out of the chair and led the way upstairs, this time to her room.

I had barely followed her in through the door before clothes were been thrown at me. Firstly her jumper, practically ripped off her head and tossed over her shoulder. Next came the tee, then her skirt leaving Little Sis standing there in nothing more than a matching set of red knickers and bra. Suddenly her fevered attention moved away from her own attire and focused on mine. Gabi was in a wanton craze as she stripped me all the way to my boxers. A gentle hand felt for my already hardening cock through the front of the fabric and then in an instant my boxers were around my ankles.

"Shit, Gabi. Are you for real?"

She stepped back, admiring her work before responding in a calm, seductive whisper.

"It's Christmas, Big Boy. And Christmas is the time for giving, so here's my present for you."

With that Gabi slowly pulled her knickers down at one side, revealing a tantalising glimpse of her bare mound. The other side followed and once clear of her hips she let the flimsy knickers fall all the way to the ground. Pulling one ankle out she let the knickers dangle around the other foot before discarding them in a little kick, the red lace flying upwards towards my face. I caught them in mid air before simply standing there staring at my step-sister. She was awesome, such a beautiful body and such a mischievous character. But when she was like this there simply were no words to describe her. As I stared, the bra came off revealing those tiny, but perfectly formed tits.

Gabi jumped on her bed, her light weight barely causing a thud. She shuffled her way up the mattress until her head was on the pillow, leant herself up on her elbows and winked.

"Come on then, aren't you going to join me? I didn't get that cock out just to look at it."

I climbed on the bed and lay at her side. Without waiting to be asked Gabi had climbed on top and was lying on her front, warm, up against my naked body. She lifted herself up on her hands and stared down at my face, smiling.

"So, Big Boy. Bet you didn't think we'd be doing this on Christmas Day."

There was a quick kiss on the lips and then Gabi knelt herself up, her warm pussy right on top of my now stiffening cock.

"Mmmm, that feels so hard," she whispered.

As I watched she started to rock back and forth over my manhood. Gabi dipped two fingers into her mouth, licking them nice and wet. Kneeling up a little she dropped them down to her pussy, using the wet fingers to spread her lips. By the way she gasped I could only imagine those digits entering her pussy and spreading her open. She lowered herself back over my cock and I could feel the dampness of her now wet lips up against my shaft. Those glistening fingers were presented to my waiting mouth and I sampled her sweet juices once more. With wet lips Gabi ground back and forth on my cock, her pussy sliding easily up and down my shaft. Up all the way until there was nothing visible under her snatch and then back down, taking the foreskin with her, revealing my exposed head just poking out between her engorged lips.

This continued for a couple of minutes before she finally stopped and picked herself up on her knees. I had a perfect view between her splayed legs and could see those puffy outer lips, glistening with her love juices and spread just wide enough to give the merest glimpse of her pussy opening. She held herself there, looking tantalisingly down at me.

"So, here's the deal. I promised you somewhere better to leave your load. So in a minute I'm going to lower myself down, feel your thick cock stretching me wide open and then I'm going to ride you. You . . . you're just going to lie back and enjoy. If I'm lucky I'll get to cum with your hard cock up inside of me."

She smiled and I smiled back. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and, however wrong it was, I just had to feel that tight pussy around my cock. I wasn't going to let on that this was my first pussy but somewhere deep inside I suspected that Gabi actually knew. Why else would she be putting on a show like this instead of just fucking me senseless.

"Any objections Big Boy?"

Again she didn't wait for a reply. Picking my now stiff manhood in one hand she positioned the head between her warm lips and lowered herself slightly. I didn't have the biggest cock in the world but it was thicker than most. She gasped as the head spread her opening wide, before stopping with the widest part still to enter.

"Big Boy by name and Big Boy by nature. You sure have a wide one bro."

I smiled back at her and watched as she lowered herself down. There was another gasp and almost a grimace as the head disappeared up inside her love canal. She was tight and I could feel the warmth of her pussy walls stretched tight around my cock. Down and down she went, all the way until she was resting on my hips with my cock fully inside. I wasn't long enough to bottom out inside her but the feeling was wonderful regardless. Gabi paused, getting used to the stretch. She looked down at me lying there on the bed.

"I knew this would be good, but it's beyond my wildest expectations. You are so thick. My pussy's never been so stretched before. "

I smiled back. "Sis, you are fantastic. You are my first and you'll always be my greatest. I never knew a pussy could feel so good, so warm, so tight."

Gradually Gabi started to grind back and forth, feeling the slightest of movements of my cock inside her. I lay back and almost closed my eyes as her tight pussy moved ever so gently, caressing my manhood. It was a divine feeling as she rocked her hips against my cock. Grinding evolved into full blown fucking as she gradually rode my cock, slowly at first and then gathering speed and length. It was Gabi's breathing which went first, her breaths becoming shorter and faster as she felt the warmth start to build inside. Mine was soon to follow, the telltale burn building in my head and the knowledge that I was going to cum and cum soon.

"Gabi, stop . . . " I almost pleaded "I'm going to cum."

However much I was enjoying the fuck of my life there was no way I wanted to end up a teenage father, and even worse a father to my own step-sister's baby. She continued and I pleaded once more.

"No Gabi . . . I can't cum inside you."

Gabi though was on a mission and, whether she heard or not, she did nothing to stop. I reached up with my arms to try and hold her still but she was quicker and grabbed my hands before they could reach her hips. Now she was on top and in control, and still riding me closer to the edge. There was a smile on her face as I was moaning under her continued fucking. I grunted, once, twice and then felt it happen. My cock twitched and cum flooded out into her tight pussy. In an instant I had creamed my step-sister.

Gabi continued to ride, cum leaking out around my shaft, as she tried to reach her own orgasm. My cock though was softening and even though she was close it just wasn't enough. In the end she lay forward, panting, on top of my naked torso.

"Happy Christmas Big Boy. Did you like your present?" she whispered.

I put a finger to her lips and pulled her upwards until her head was up against mine, my cock slipping out of her pussy in a stream of sticky cum. Reaching down I pulled at her legs, encouraging her to spread them wide, and then dipped a hand between them and into her sodden pussy. I could feel the dampness down below, a combination of my cum leaking out and her own pussy juices. Holding Gabi close in with one arm, I started to finger her pussy with the other. Rimming her opening and then thrusting a finger inside I built up a steady tempo as I moved the tip in and out then round and round. Her breathing was once again becoming ragged but this time I wasn't going to stop. Faster and faster I went, a second digit joining the first, until suddenly she moaned out loud. Her body practically jumped on top of mine as the orgasm hit, her breathing becoming ragged as she rode the wave. My finger stopped and I left it there feeling her pussy walls pulse against my invader.

Gradually Gabi came down from her high and the two of us lay, arm in arm, as we recovered from our exertions. Eventually, after many minutes, I broke the silence.

"Thank you Little Sis. You were wonderful and I really loved your present. But, this wasn't right. What would we do if you got pregnant?"

Gabi laughed. "Don't worry Big Boy. You're not going to be changing nappies just yet. I took care of that some time back to make sure there was no risk as I have lots of plans to put your cock to very good use. Now, can I suggest we get cleaned up before our parents return?"

We spent the next half hour or so in the shower together. The imagery of two nights ago was now reality as we explored each others bodies under the waterfall of cascading suds.

By the time two became four once more we were both downstairs, dressed casually, watching television.

"So, how was the concert?" enquired Gabi, her face a picture of innocence as she asked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Nothing further happened during the remaining days of the holiday and eventually we both went out separate ways. There was no good luck card this time, just the memory of those two evenings together . . . the best Christmas ever.

It was a couple of weeks into the term when a letter arrived in my pigeon hole. I was surprised as I'd never had a letter before. Taking it back to my room I opened the envelope in private. Immediately I noticed the fragrance of a perfumed note. How could I miss it, it was Little Sis' favourite scent. I pulled the contents out. It was an invitation.

Big Boy, I think it is time I introduced you to Jules

I hope you can join us for a weekend at our place to get to know each other

RSVP: to let us know if you can "cum"

Little Sis

I smiled, breathing deeply at the scented card.

Something to look forward to.

To be continued.

12