Little Sis Ch. 07

Story Info
The morning after the night before, what does Mara know?
6.7k words
4.56
14.7k
18

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Copyright © May 2018 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1: All sexually active characters in this story are over 18.

Foreword #2: This is a story and intended purely for pleasure.

Foreword #3: The author does not condone nor encourage the practice of incest.

Foreword #4: This is a seventh chapter in the Little Sis series. Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

Foreword #5: Thank you so much to mbrow for being kind enough to read the draft story and provide his edits. Very much appreciated.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Gabriella, or Gabi to her friends, will always be my "Little Sis". Not because she was younger than me, in actual fact she was a year older, but because she was . . . how can I say it simply . . . little.

OK, so she was not really my sister. She was my step-sister. I'd watched Little Sis grow up from young wannabe gymnast/dancer, through to sexually charged seductress. It was the latter which had really taken me by surprise. The sweet innocent Gabi, whom I had known for years, went away to university and what came back was a totally different young woman, a woman who knew what she wanted and knew how to go about getting it.

It started just after my eighteenth birthday with a strange present of two tickets to a rather old-fashioned retro cinema. Not wanting to upset her feelings I went along with the idea and soon found out that the tickets were just an excuse for a little private time together. The real present was to cum a little later, Gabi on the end of my finger and myself flooding my boxers.

Christmas though was when things really heated up. Gabi had it all planned. A discreet blowjob one night was followed by full on sex the next. That Christmas would be forever etched in my memory. Christmas was followed some weeks later by a most enjoyable weekend at Little Sis' place with her and her lesbian lover. Quite unexpectedly, I came to enjoy both women.

There was a twist though, in the form of a Valentine's card slipped under the door to my flat. An unsigned card, hand written with two simple words . . .

"Te Amo"

Life had become just that little bit more complicated when I found out who my secret admirer was. Unbeknown to me, whilst I was drooling over Little Sis, one of my study mates, Mara, was dreaming over me. One step led to another, culminating in the two of us making music together back in my apartment. After one such session she ended up staying the night. It was only then that I realised my tendency to talk in my sleep. OK, I didn't realise it, but Mara certainly did, and now I had a dilemma to resolve.

With Little Sis staying for the weekend, it was now the morning after the night before. She had insisted on staying at Mara's for the night, much against my better wishes. I guess I was about to find out whether my secret was still safe.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It wasn't the sunshine which had woken me up from my slumber. I'd been awake for hours and watched the day itself rise out of its own sleep. I'd woken mid dream, much to my disappointment. It was one of those dreams, the ones you long for but happen all too rarely, and most often never reach their climax. My morning wood told of the arousing nature of another nighttime fantasy.

I could still see it, almost every detail as fresh as if it was happening right in front of me. Slowly, she straddled my waist, lifting up at the knees until the tip of my manhood was nestled into her waiting sex. I could feel it all yet could make out nothing, the important bits remaining hazy in my mind. Yes, slowly she sank down and her warmth enveloped me, but who was she? I struggled to make out her face, straining into the darkness and then, just as she started to come into focus, I awoke. I could feel it all, but still did not know who my lover was. That bit was an eternal blur. Was it Mara? Maybe it was Gabi? Somebody else? Why? Why did dreams, as exciting as they may be, always leave something to be desired.

All this dream had accomplished was to reopen my worries. The two women in my life, the one I loved and the one I had been loving, had spent the night together on the other side of campus. That wasn't the problem. The problem was not knowing quite what they had been up to. Could I trust my step-sister not to let slip about the two of us? She was the direct sort, as I had found out, but I did hope she could be discreet as well. Then there was Mara. Mara had been so happy to have Gabi over, to the point of almost forcing me to make it happen. Why had she behaved like that? Was she really so interested in the two of us?

It was the uncertainty which racked my mind. I'd packed the day full of activities. That was my plan to keep Little Sis away from making trouble, but had the damage already been done? I guess breakfast would tell all, but that was still a few hours away. Whatever the outcome, for sure I could not sleep any more. I simply sat in the window and watched as the first fingers of daylight slowly spread out across a new morn.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I had a cunning plan which would take care of the entire day. First of all, a little retail therapy in town, followed by lunch and then maybe back to campus for a few drinks. There was a band on which should take care of the evening. I guessed it was set in stone that the two women would spend the night together again, so I hadn't even thought about trying to dissuade them.

So far, so good. Despite my apprehensions, the two women were more than amicable when I picked them up, and most friendly all the way into town. Even when we reached lunchtime the day still seemed to be going without complication. Mara and Gabi seemed very friendly towards each other. In fact, they appeared just a little too friendly, but maybe I was reading too much into that. You know, looking for what wasn't there but believing I had found it.

I'd really worried about how to balance my time between Gabi and Mara, but actually it seemed that I was the gooseberry in this threesome, or maybe even the centre of attention. Oh yes, I was watching quite attentively, looking for the first signs of what the two women may have been discussing the previous night. I had already set my mind. Either the two of them had turned in for bed the minute I had left them, or they had literally been up half the night with some girly chit-chat. Either way, it seemed my secret relationship with Gabi was safe and with it, my relationship with Mara was intact. Before long, it was the rumblings inside which ruled my mind, and not the risk of our incestuous relationship being outed by my step-sister.

"So, ladies, fancy anything to eat?"

There was laughter, childish laughter as the two women looked at each other then back at me. I almost imagined that Mara's eyes were looking just a little further down than Gabi's.

"I thought you'd never ask," came Mara's reply, once again seemingly flicking her eyes towards my crotch.

"So, what'll it be?" I asked once more.

"What are the options?" came Gabi's quick reply.

"Well," I considered carefully before replying, "the Italian's pretty good if you want pizza or pasta. There's a new Tex-Mex but I haven't tried it, or the usual culprits when it comes to burgers. Anything float your boat?"

It was Gabi who responded, a rather constructed tone to her reply.

"I was thinking of something a little more meaty. Perhaps something a little hot and spicy."

"Yes, Jamie," came Mara's addition. "How about a nice long sausage. That should fill us up nicely. What do you think Gabi?"

"Sausage?" I replied, slightly surprised by the apparent choice of food.

"Yeah," came an enthusiastic reply from Gabi, "a nice long one. Take it deep in your mouth, a good suck as you pull it out, then a little teasing nibble at one end. What do you think Mara?"

"Never thought of it that way. Me? . . . well, I prefer to take it slowly, just a little at a time until it's all inside. What do you think Jamie? Can we get a good filling sausage around here?"

I was starting to feel a little conscious that something wasn't quite right with the two women but, being a man and a bit slow at that, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I assumed it was just high spirits. Maybe the two of them had hit it off the night before. Whatever, the atmosphere was better than I expected and with that my guard was slipping. I'd worried about nothing.

"Nope," I replied. "Burger, pasta or, if you want, I'll rustle up some sausages when we get back."

We settled on the pasta. It was a good choice, not too pricy but rather tasty.

The rest of the afternoon passed without incident and before long we were heading back to campus, one more banana skin evaded. We really hadn't gone that far when a sign on the pavement caught somebody's attention.

"Look," called out Mara, "cocktails, and it's happy hour as well. Why don't we have a quick one to keep us going for the way back?"

"Are you sure, Mara," I started to ask, before Gabi rudely interrupted.

"Oh, don't be a spoilsport Big Brother. All girls love a COCK-tail, and we are no different, especially when you can get two COCK-tails for the price of one."

"Sorted," called out Mara, giggling as she went inside.

Gabi followed, leaving me standing there on the pavement. I was still considering what was so interesting about cocktails, and why had they put so much emphasis on the first syllable? By the time I joined them, they were already studying the menu. I wasn't a fan of these fancy drinks. Something much simpler was my cup of tea, but I guessed there was no harm in a quick pint.

"Happy?" I asked.

"We will be," came a reply in unison.

The barman was quickly on the scene. I ordered my pint then turned to the ladies.

"So, what do you want?"

I wasn't prepared for Gabi's reply, whispered quietly into one ear.

"I'll have a Slow Comfortable Screw, and Mara here will have one Between the Sheets."

I simply stood and looked at her, hoping that Mara had not picked up on my step-sister's sudden sexual innuendo. Really, what was she playing at? I was about to ask again when Mara plonked the menu in front of my nose. The penny dropped. Evocative as they might be, these were just cocktails albeit ones with rather racy names. Once again, my mind had been reading too much into the conversation. It was just as well that I didn't catch their toast when, finally, the drinks arrived.

"Here's to an eventful evening with that brother of yours," toasted Mara.

"Yes, to Jamie," Gabi replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later seemed to come quicker than I expected, but no problem. I had everything planned, like a military exercise, with a single objective of surviving another night. Things had gone better than I could have imagined, and an activity packed evening wasn't going to give any opportunity to change matters.

"So, ladies, I've got it all worked out. I'll pick you up in about an hour. There's a band on and we can grab a drink or two in the bar. Grab a rest though as we could be partying into the small hours."

I glanced at Mara and then Gabi. Surely, they should have been excited by a live band, a few drinks and maybe even a little dancing. If they were, it was an emotion kept well under wraps.

"Go on then!" I commanded. "Remember, be ready in an hour."

It was Mara who answered.

"I don't know Jamie, we're both a little tired. Come around in an hour but why don't we spend an evening in?"

"Oh yes, Jamie," came a somewhat over-emphasised response from Gabi. "It would be great to spend some time together. We've barely stopped all day, and I'm sure the beautiful Mara would like some time to hear more about the two of us. Am I right, Mara?"

"Mmmm, sounds good to me," came a nodded reply from Mara. "I'd love to hear all your little secrets."

I stood and stared at Mara, my best 'we are not amused' expression across my face. She was having none of it, and simply smiled back. Under any other circumstances I would have melted away. There was something special in that smile, the sort of thing you couldn't put your finger on but if you could bottle it you were sure to make millions. Inside I knew she wasn't going to change her mind, yet still I tried.

"Come on, they're meant to be good. We can catch up another night."

The hard stare which followed told me the decision was made, however hard I tried to influence it. It was Gabi who confirmed the inevitable.

"So, Jamie, see you in an hour. I'm going to grab a quick shower and change into something more relaxing. Are you going to join me, Mara?"

I didn't even have the chance to argue my case. With that final question still ringing through my mind, the two lovers in my life headed off together. I couldn't help myself but stand and stare as they disappeared into the distance. They were so much like chalk and cheese. You had Mara, a good few inches taller with her tanned complexion and flowing dark curls. Then there was Gabi, still as petite as ever, pale skinned with her shockingly blonde hair. I, though, had eyes for the one thing they had in common, staring at their firm asses as they walked. Different the two women might have been, but equally appealing they both were. Finally, I returned to my own place, a déjà vu feeling back in my mind as I wondered just what the two women might be getting up to. I guess I was a little more relaxed about it than the night before, but still this hour couldn't go quick enough.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On the other side of campus, a trail of discarded clothes wound its way from doorway to bathroom. Everything though came in pairs. A pair of shoes followed by a second pair, then two blouses and two pairs of jeans made a most enticing trail through the flat. The way they were tossed, almost with gay abandon, told of a sudden spontaneity and excitement between the two wearers. The most intimate of apparel was left to adorn the bathroom itself, a black lace bra hanging from the door handle and a second, cream and padded, hung off the edge of the sink. Matching knickers sat one on top of the other in the middle of the floor.

To the curious voyeur, there would have been little more to see. The two women had already disappeared into the shower cubicle, steam now rendering their sensuous bodies into nothing more than ghostly apparitions. Amidst the cascading torrent of water, Mara and Gabi were plotting, a mixture of torment and pleasure foremost in their minds. The immediate pleasure came via a bar of soap and two pairs of wandering hands.

"Mmmm, Gabi," came a gentle moan.

It didn't take much of an imagination to know where one set of hands had reached. A higher pitched giggle, moments later, told that the fun was flowing both ways. That's all it was though, a little fun and frolics together in the shower. A tongue lapping at young sex, maybe a finger dipped just inside, just enough to get the heart racing. Think of it as the appetizer before the main course, tasty enough to abate the hunger but no too much to ruin the appetite.

It was the petite frame of Gabi, wet blonde locks caked to her shoulders, which emerged first from the shower. Close behind came Mara. What should have been two jealous protagonists had, in the course of a couple of days, become two excited lovers. Lovers? Did they love each other, or did they have a single common love interest? Surely though, the spontaneity and excitedness in the way they practically danced to the bedroom suggested just a hint of feelings for each other.

Gabi, hair still wet, was the first to jump on the bed.

"Come on then, what's keeping you?" she teased.

Mara though had something else on her mind.

"Enough, Gabi," she retorted. "And, if you don't get up soon, you'll make the bed all wet, and something tells me that a wet bed won't be so good when we want it later."

Disappointed, yet still pouting in a most teasing sort of way, Gabi sat up. There was already a slight damp mark on the pillow where moments earlier her wet hair had lain.

"Spoilsport," came a teased reply.

Mara though was having none of it. Her mind was set, and she was already rummaging through her drawers, looking for the perfect accompaniment for the evening. Finally, she turned, a sheer black negligee held in one hand. Suddenly Mara had become a stripper, dancing seductively for her personal audience as she . . . no, stripper was the wrong word. Strippers took clothes off, and here was Mara doing a version of dirty dancing as she put on her negligee. Whatever, it was plain to see that her audience only had eyes for her. A matter of seconds later and she was dressed, that sheer fabric doing a poor job of hiding her ample breasts and full bush. A rather unflattering dressing gown did a much more satisfactory job of concealing her desires. Mara sat on the edge of the bed, turned and placed a gentle kiss on Gabi's lips.

"So, what did you have in mind for that brother of yours?"

"Oh, I have an idea," came a mischievous reply from Gabi, "but he is your boyfriend, so I guess you have the say, don't you think?"

"Go on then, tell me your plan."

"Well, I think you said it yourself, when you asked all those questions last night. You were worried he was up to something."

"Yes," Mara replied, "and I was right, he was up to something. No wonder he was so scared about the two of us being together, alone."

"Exactly," agreed Gabi. "So, why don't we turn the tables on him. He's scared you'll find out about us, but he doesn't know that you already have the dirty dishes on him."

"I guess you mean he doesn't know that you've dished the dirt on him," came a giggled retort.

"Yes, whatever. Well, I was thinking we could do something like . . ."

What came next was whispered, almost inaudibly into Mara's ear. A nodding head and a couple of muted chuckles signified her agreement with her guest's plan. All that remained was for Gabi to ready herself and Jamie to arrive.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At the appointed hour, I knocked on the door still hoping to convince both women to go out to see the band. I stood there, on the doorstep, waiting. A second rap and still I waited. Had the two loves in my life decided, after all, to go see the band? I already had my hand clenched into a fist, ready to bash the door down, when it slowly opened. What must Gabi have thought when she saw me there, fist raised in the air and ready to be brought down hard.

It was only a fleeting thought, as something else immediately grabbed my attention. It was Gabi's state of dress, or more her state of undress. Here was my sexy step-sister seemingly dressed in nothing more than a large bath sheet, secured tightly at the top. I knew she had said about showering to freshen up, but I did expect her to cover up too. Now, was I being a hypocrite? Any other time I would have been more than happy for Little Sis to show off her delightful petite frame. Now though was not any other time. Now was time with Mara. I'd managed to steer clear of any confrontation so far and for sure I was going to keep it that way.

"Come on in, Big Boy," came the sweetest of welcomes.

I had no other intention. For one, I didn't want to give Mara any opportunity to doubt me and, for two, I didn't want any passers by to see my step-sister dressed this way. Quickly I stepped inside and pushed the door closed behind me.

12