Little Sis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guessed you'd be dressed by now. Should I come back a little later?"

"Oh, but I am dressed. I told you I was going to put on something more relaxing."

"You're wrapped up in a towel, Gabi."

"So I am. Are you suggesting I should take it off?"

I couldn't quite believe it when Gabi's hands headed for the top of the towel. She really was intending to take it off, right there and then.

"No, no . . . what will Mara think?"

"Oh yes, silly me. I guess I'll have to say hello in a different way."

She was on me in a flash, standing on tiptoes with her arms around my neck and her lips pressed tightly against my own. I tried to pull away, but simply ended up edging myself backwards onto the closed door. I knew it was wrong and that Mara could appear at any moment.

"Gabi, we shouldn't," came my attempt to catch her attention, muffled words barely understandable as she continued her caress.

For all I tried to object, Gabi was having none of it. She was up close and personal, rubbing her sweet body against mine. I could already feel the tell-tale stirrings inside my jeans and guessed, by the way she ground her towel covered hips over that very area, that she could too. Still I continued to utter my muffled complaints, but to no avail. What happened next though was a little unfortunate series of events. A noise in the background, had Gabi pull away quickly. I though was a little slow to react, and what started as another muffled complaint became fully audible.

". . . we shouldn't . . ."

"Shouldn't what?" came a familiar voice.

"Oh, nothing. I was just making my Jamie feel welcome," came Gabi's rather innocent reply as she backed cautiously away.

I on the other hand just stood there, suddenly rather self-conscious. It wasn't anything we had done; in fact, we really hadn't done anything. What was on my mind though, was the bulge in my trousers. It had been little more than a kiss and a playful embrace, and almost immediately I was rising to attention. I so hoped that Mara wouldn't notice.

I was soon to find out the answer. Mara was quickly replacing Gabi in her own embrace, a more sensual kiss, but as she pulled herself in close her hand suddenly headed south.

"What's this?" she asked, cradling my bulge in her hand. "Looks like Gabi really made you welcome, doesn't it?"

"No, its not what you think."

"Really? It seems to me that your little sister really gets you excited."

"No, no, it's nothing like that."

"Then, Jamie, you won't mind if I undo these and take a look, will you?"

Rabbit caught in the headlights suddenly came to mind. I froze on the spot, willing my cock to suddenly returned to its unexcited state. The problem though was that this unexpectedly dominant, controlling Mara was a bit of a turn-on as well.

"Mara, you can't!" I exclaimed. "Now is not the time and what would Gabi think?"

"Can't? Or, maybe you don't want me to? What exactly are you hiding in there?"

"I mean it, Mara. Now is not the time for . . ."

". . . for what? For exposing just what the two of you have been up to? If you have nothing to hide, then you won't have anything to object to. Now, be a good boy and stop your moaning."

I should have been pulling myself away in disgust at her confrontational style, yet I simply stood there as she undid my belt, button and zip. I didn't even stop her sliding my jeans down over my hips, my only action being to try and hide the evidence behind a well-placed hand and to pray for a sort of miracle. Okay, so I wasn't religious, and praying wasn't my forte. Instead, I was running all sort of excuses through my head just in case of the worst.

A hand grabbed mine, a vice like grip, fingernails digging hard into my bones. She yanked yanking my hand to one side, and I glanced down at the lump in my boxers. Slowly, I glanced up at Mara, who simply smiled back as she placed her free hand on my encased manhood. There was no denying it now. In fact, if I had even the slightest decrease in arousal, the presence of her hand suddenly reversed that trend.

"So, what's this Jamie?"

"It's . . . it's . . ." I really couldn't find the words.

"It's what the sight of your sister does for you. I always knew you were close, but really didn't expect you to be this close. What do you have to say for yourself, Jamie? And how about you, the innocent little sister?"

"Stop, Mara. It's not her fault. I guess I was excited to see you both, and Gabi was just there first."

"Is that it? Did seeing us have this effect?"

I gasped slightly as Mara squeezed my hardened manhood and firmly caressed its length.

"In that case I have an answer."

"What?"

"Well if seeing us makes you hard, then the answer is for you not to see us. Gabi, be a darling and pass me one of the scarves from the coat stand. If what you tell me is correct, Jamie, wrapping it tightly over your eyes will solve any problem."

Moments later my world went dark. Instinctively I reached for the scarf, intent on removing it. A hand was waiting and once again I felt fingers digging into my wrist before I had the chance to do anything. That second hand went back to caressing my bulge, before squeezing hard, real hard.

"Owww!" I screamed. "What was that for?"

"For being a naughty boy," came a reply. It was Mara's voice and I assumed it was still her hands holding the various parts of my anatomy.

"But I haven't been . . . owww!" came another scream as she once again squeezed down hard, this time on my balls.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice. Keep misbehaving and it'll be the hard way. So, are you gonna behave yourself?"

"Yes, yes," came my almost pleaded reply, knowing that all I could do now was rely on my sense of sound to try and work out what was happening around me. My mind was awash. Why had Mara suddenly turned on me like this? For sure, her unexpected dominance was rather exciting, even arousing, but why now? It was so out of character for her, or at least it was so out of the character that I knew.

"What is it you want, Mara?"

"Oh, I think you know what I want. I want to know all about you and . . ."

"Gabi," I replied. The penny had dropped. This was all about Gabi. She'd seen her kissing me and put two and two together. "It's not what you think Mara." I could feel her gripping tight on my balls again, tight enough to be painful but this time I didn't scream.

"Tell her Gabi, tell Mara that it's not what she thinks."

The silence was earsplitting, almost incriminating. At the time when I needed her most, was Little Sis really going to let me down.

"Please, Gabi," I was almost pleading, "tell her about you and Jules."

After what seemed an eternity, a second voice called out from the dark.

"But, Jamie, Big Boy, I've already told Mara about me and Jules. She was a very interested listener. What else do you want me to tell Mara about?"

"Tell her about us? Tell her how . . ."

My words suddenly took on a very female tone, a Latin female tone.

"How you let her get you all excited, just like this."

Much to my relief the hard grip on my balls disappeared, replaced by a gentle caress over my whole bulge, fingers tracing the outline of my manhood. If my erection had subsided at all, it was now harder than ever.

"Mmmm, Mara," I called out, "but what about Gabi?"

"Oh, don't worry about her. I think she's interested to see what happens next, to compare notes so to say. I know how much the two of you enjoyed your time together, isn't that right Gabi?"

"Yes, Mara," came Gabi's voice. "Having a brother like Jamie is great. He is so . . . what's the word? . . . accommodating."

"Are you, Jamie? Are you accommodating? How did you accommodate your little sister? Did you accommodate her in the cinema? How about your bedroom, did you accommodate her there also?"

I was shocked. It was only two words, but why had she picked those two? It wasn't like 'cinema' and 'bedroom' normally came up in the same conversation but suddenly she had used both. Was it an unlucky coincidence, or did she know more than I expected? Unfortunately, it was obviously the latter.

"Yes, Mara, but it wasn't what you think. I never intended it to happen, it just sort of . . . owww!"

"I told you before, you're in no position to try and justify yourself. I know much more than you could imagine; the how's, the what's and maybe even the why's. Now, tell me what she did next."

It was like she was asking questions, but already had the answers. I just stood there, silent in the darkness, by senses working overtime as I pondered quite what she was going to do next. No wonder Mara had been so keen to stay in for the evening. She had it all planned. I could already hear the words running through my head as she showed me the door and the end to our relationship. Would Gabi do the same also?

"Cat got your tongue? Well let me try and guess. Did she take her hand and slip it gently inside your pants? Is that so? Is that why she calls you Big Boy? Is it because of this?"

I so wanted to stop her, but instead just stood there as my boxers slowly rode down my legs. Even in the warmth of her room, I could feel the chill of fresh air around my now rampant cock. I didn't have to reach down to know that it was pointing up towards the ceiling. The hand was back, now stroking my nakedness. Was it daintier and perhaps just a little colder than before? I couldn't be sure.

"Mara, I called out. You don't need to do this. My heart belongs to you, not Gabi."

"Oh yes, that I know. But, it didn't stop you when she did this."

As her words died in my ears, I felt the touch down below. A gentle kiss before slowly she ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft. Time after time she repeated this most gentle of caresses.

Unable to see anything, I seemed ever more receptive to her touch as I listened closely to the gentle lapping of her tongue. Somewhere in the background there was another noise. It was a rustling sort of noise, a gentle rustling, maybe the sound of something soft being rearranged or even discarded. It was there, a noise in the background but my mind was too focused on what was happening closer to home to really pay too much attention.

"Oh, look how hard you are," came Mara's still hard voice. "Did you get as hard for Gabi, and did you let her take care of it for you? Maybe she did this as well."

A hand took over from that tongue, sliding up and down my shaft, the coating of saliva easing its passage.

"Mara," I tried to interrupt.

"Mara, Mara, Mara . . . but what about Gabi? Did she stop there, or did she take you inside? Tell me Jamie, tell me what she did with you."

"She didn't," I retorted, reaching down and stroking Mara's long hair. At least I assumed it was Mara's long hair, but in the dark I guess it could only be an assumption.

"Didn't what, Big Boy?"

There was something different about the voice. It was more like Gabi's but not quite. Was Mara trying to imitate Gabi, just to rub it in? I reached down again, running my fingers through long hair. Yes, it felt like Mara, but the voice? I gasped out loud as, without warning, she ran that hand down the length of my shaft, exposing my engorged head as she went.

And then it started. It was so gentle, yet with every touch a tiny shockwave of excitement ran through my cock, making it jerk involuntarily. Teasing my head, ringing my peephole before stroking around the helmet and then returning to flick across my most sensitive spot.

"Mmmm, Mara," I moaned, as her tongue worked its magic.

Her teasing tongue ceased its torment, only to be replaced by a gentle warmth as she took my head inside her soft lips. I could have died and gone to heaven as she slowly withdrew from my cock, sucking as she went. And then once more, taking me in her warm mouth just a little deeper than the last time, before pulling off again. There was a rhythm building, a most delightful rhythm which I hoped would never stop. Disappointingly but maybe expectedly, it did stop, her warm mouth being replaced by the chill of fresh air on a now wet cock.

"You liked that, didn't you?"

It was Mara's voice for sure this time.

"Yesss," I replied, hoping she would get back to sucking me off.

"But Gabi didn't do it like that, did she?"

Without thinking, I shook my head. In my mind I had gone back to that Christmas Eve. I could feel her climb under the sheet and gently caress my cock as I slept. I could feel the way she sank deep down onto my cock and fucked me with her young mouth.

"You'd like it again, wouldn't you Big Boy? You'd like me to take you just like Gabi did. Tell me, is that what you want Jamie? Would you like me to be like Gabi?"

"Yes, Mara. Yes, take me, Mara."

I gasped out loud as those lips returned, this time sinking down deep along my shaft. Until now I hadn't known Mara as being a big lover of blowjobs, but here she was showing off in front of Gabi, demonstrating how I was hers and how good she was. Down, down, then, sucking as they went, the lips withdrew. Once more they sank down, once more they withdrew, my moans providing a musical accompaniment. Each time the warmth went just a little further, and before long I could feel my head nudging into the soft fleshy palate of her throat before she pulled off again.

Without thinking I reached down and, with my cock deep inside her mouth, I cupped the back of her head. I wasn't sure . . . but the hair . . . did it feel different? She pulled her head back and with it I withdrew my hand. Whatever uncertainty there might have been was soon overtaken by the pleasure down below. I was moaning madly as still she continued to fuck me with her warm mouth. Inside I knew I couldn't last long.

Did I dream it, or was there the gentle caress of lips on my balls? Surely not, she couldn't have her mouth it two places at once, could she? It must have been fingers and not lips. Still she continued, relentlessly, increasing her tempo the more I moaned. When finally moans became grunts, an uncontrollable urge to release my load overtaking me, the mouth withdrew. The mouth withdrew, but not the stimulation; a hand, or maybe two, was now working my shaft, inching me towards the point of no return. With one final grunt I felt the rush as I shot wildly into thin air.

Then there was nothing. A silence once more, with just the darkness for company. I waited, but nothing. It seemed an eternity until finally the silence was broken by the sound of laughter. One quiet voice to start with, then a second as a single chuckle became solid laughter. A single word filled my mind.

"Why?"

In a flash I ripped off the blindfold, intent on knowing why they were laughing at me. The sudden influx of light was blinding, but slowly, ever so slowly, shapes came into focus. Blurred, amorphic blobs gained definition. Two shapes, kneeling just in front of me, emerged out of the blinding light.

Two young women, one dressed in a black negligee and the other as nature intended, facing each other.

Two young women, their faces drizzled with pearly white

All I could do was stand and stare. Inside, my blood was boiling. Mara had put me through all of this, the guilt trip of me and Gabi, yet here they were complicit in their devious plan. It was Gabi who finally spoke.

"Oh yes, Big Boy. Your darling Mara wanted to know all about us. I guess that, as she came on the end of my tongue, I must have let it all slip out."

There was giggling once more, this time from Mara.

"Oh, yes Jamie, you have one interesting little sister. No wonder you couldn't resist her charms. Now, what are you going to do about the mess you made?"

I really didn't know how to handle it. Should I be annoyed with them or should I be thankful that my secret was out, yet we were still talking?

To be continued.

12