All Comments on 'Little Sis Ch. 08'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CiaoSteveCiaoStevealmost 5 years agoAuthor

Hope you enjoyed the story of Little Sis, her Jamie and their two lovers. I think now is time to let them live a life more private. So, you'll just have to wonder how Gabi's little bun making session went. As you know though, she normally get's whatever she wants.

gulfmedic1gulfmedic1almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story well written very erotic but yet very captivating

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Baby time is OK in this instance, no blood relation, plus they were older, and it was planned.

Thanks for sharing.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

Did like his hiding the relationship from the girl's before there planned meeting. I loved the story!! His reluctant embrace of both girl's was a little strange. Also they seemed to only have sex once before sleeping or separation. When in similar situations I wanted sex more than just once. As a teenager that was normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story timeliness. Hoping that everything worked out well for Jamie and Mara, and Gabi and Jules.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
Percentages.

Okay so we know Gabi is and always will be bisexual,but what percentage since she clearly is in love with her stepbrother Jamie. Honestly with Gabi being so hung-up on Jamie and also willing to have his baby/babies that Gabi is more straight than bisexual,now does that mean she will give up Mara and other girls for occassional girl-on-girl fun I doubt it.

But as long as Gabi still considers Jamie as her True Love and he is fine with her being with girls like Mara and sometimes sharing and maybe adding Mara to there relationship and even getting Mara pregnant then I don't see why all 3 couldn't be a Threesome Couple.So in closing I think Gabi may be 49% Bisexual and 51% Straight for Jamie,but I doubt Jamie would be in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Didn't care for this series at all, I took the time to read the entire series trying to give the writer the benefit of the doubt. Tried to be objective. Can't give this series anything but a one star. This is just plain goofy and totally unrealistic and no character has any integrity. They are constanly living a lie and constantly lying throughout the whole story. Relationships only survive realistically with truth as the basis.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hard to follow as he has to rewrite everything with each chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Little Sis Ch. 07 Previous Part
Little Sis Series Info