All Comments on 'Little Sis Gets Dominated Ch. 01'

by comegetit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like the way Brock shows his baby sister Jessica who's boss

He is. After all, he's the one with the cock. Brock shoves his cock in his baby sister's little mouth, pumps away, and blows his brotherly balls down her throat. As he tells her, "That was just a teaser. Tomorrow, the real work begins." I have the feeling that the boy's thinking of another place to pump away in and blow his balls into. It's Jessica's cute little coochie. You say that the girl's a virgin? Well, busting his baby sister's cherry is a big brother's job anyway. The first hard cock up her tight little twat should always be her big brother's cock, and the first load of warm creamy semen flooding her sweet little slit should always be her big brother's semen. Brock'll be filling up Jessica's cunt to the brim, so that whenever she sits down she makes big sticky white puddles on the furniture. Brock likes the look of those puddles streaming out of his baby sister's cunt, he likes it a lot. So he goes and fucks her all over again.

Report Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start...

It will be interesting to read where you go with this. Especially once Emily is introduced and brought into the action.

comegetitcomegetitover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Wow, I did not expect such immediate feedback; this is awesome. I was just writing what I wanted, and I didn't really know what others would think of it. I'm glad you guys liked it, but you might just find your own boundaries because it is going to get kinkier as the story goes along. Emily is definitely getting involved, but that will be much later.

Let me know if there is something that you would like the siblings to do while their parents are away. If it doesn't disgust me, then I might just write it in. I will write the second chapter today, but you probably won't get it for a day or two because of Literotica's submission system. Have patience! In the mean time, give me your fucked up incest fantasies. What have you always wanted to do to your sister?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
So good

I can't wait to read more, I got so turned on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What to do to his sister

I want Brock to cum in her pussy. I can't wait to see Brock take Emily's virginity. Then it's an orgy with the twins dping the girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Have him lick out her little anus while she fingers his ass in a 69. Have her grab a doorframe while he fingers her and she moans while her thighs quiver and the juices run down her legs. Have her tongue his puckered buttholey while her naked ass is caned by the mother. While she is being caned, the father can finger her to a massive orgasm.

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
WOW!

So y a, i want to hear her moaning noooooooo! The entire time he fucks her and explodes inside her. Then makes her scream as she's taken in the ass. Begging, pleading and saying no, no, NOOOO! then forced into a DP with her other twin.

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
twice

Oh, i came twice and im a guy. ;)

Sexylexy18Sexylexy18over 8 years ago
True to the Theme.

This is the first comment I have ever left on a story. I had to tell you that I really liked this because out of all of the reluctant/ non consent type stories I have read on this website (which haven't really been many to be honest.) This was one of the only ones that really held true to the theme for me and realistic to me. I'm about to read the next instalment and I'm really looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Weird story

The whole nose pinching thing was pointless. If you have a dick in your throat... you can't breathe. What's the point of pinching the nose? Write about what you have experience with... which apparently isn't deep throating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't listen

The comment below makes no sense, surely anything is possible with the experience. Great story 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous