Little Sister Susie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled off long enough to say, "Good morning, bro. I came in here and heard you moaning in your sleep, and seeing the big, wonderful cock of yours, I just had to suck it. Do you want me to stop?"

I looked down at her, and feeling her once again wrapping those plush lips over my straining dick, I moaned, "Suck it Sue. Suck my cock. It feels like heaven."

I watched as she made love to my cock with her mouth. She would slide it into her throat, which amazed me that she could even take all of it. Her mouth was stretched wide, but she acted as if it was the most perfect thing in the world to be giving her brother a blowjob. She would pull off every so often to kiss it or lick it, but then once again envelop it in her mouth. There was no place I'd rather be, then to be here feeling her lips on me.

I then felt the onrush of my orgasm. I wasn't sure if she'd want to take it out of her mouth before I came.

"Sis, I'm going to cum. You better stop, unless you want a mouthful."

She gave me a wink, and then sucked even harder. I knew then she had no intention of stopping. And as I felt my cock burst, her adam's apple bobbed as she swallowed my spurting seed. Again, with amazement, I watched her expertly swallow my cockjuice, and only the glistening of the wetness on her lips was the only sign of any of my cum escaping. And she took every drop, like the blowjob expert she had become. My sister was going to be a welcome edition to my life now, as she pulled off to lap up the last vestiges of my cream.

"You taste so good brother, I am going to make a habit of sucking you off. I heard it's good for my complexion too, hehe," she giggled.

I just sighed, as she then added, "I'll go make some breakfast, because I'm the woman of the house now. I am going to take good care of you, you big lug. And all you have to do is fill me with cock. My mouth, my pussy, and even my ass! It's so thick and beautiful, and feels so good no matter where you'd stick it. Oh yes, Mark, I love a nice cock there too. So come down to breakfast and drink your orange juice, because you are going to need it."

"You win, Sue. I want you too, and I plan on eating and fucking you as well. Damn, it doesn't get any better than this!"

As she got up to leave, her beautiful naked ass close to me, I slapped it playfully. She leaned over, and french kissed me, before pulling away.

"I agree, bro. It doesn't get any better than this," she said.

And then with her smell of her wonderful scent wafting to my nose, she was gone from my bedroom, her sexy ass the last thing to watch and remember.

12