Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers

While their mouths stayed sensuously glued together, Tyler fucked Michelle's butt-cleavage with all he had, thrusting away to his heart's content while she frigged her clit ever more desperately. Soon enough, as his enormous boner pumped powerfully back and forth between her big bouncy globes, Michelle felt her built up pleasure reach its limit and suddenly explode in a violent orgasm. Stimulated by the maddeningly erotic pressure of her brother's massive cockmeat sliding back and forth between her pillowy asscheeks, Michelle's tingling sphincter winked erratically while her pussy quivered with joy thanks to the frantic motions of her clit-diddling fingers, causing rivulets of girlcum to gush from her virgin little slit and drench Tyler's swinging ballsack at his every booty-humping pass.

The feel of his sister's nectar drenching his sperm-laden balls and the sexy kiss-muffled squeals she let out straight into his smooching mouth made it very clear to Tyler that Michelle was cumming, pushing him closer to his release in turn. Filled with lewd exhilaration, Tyler slammed his meaty truncheon with all he had between Michelle's fabulously plump asscheeks as he finally unglued his lips from hers to warn her of his imminent ejaculation.

"Mimi, I'm gonna cum! Ohh fuck, your ass..." he grunted between breathless smooches on her soft, gorgeous lips. "Your beautiful ass... It's gonna make me cum so fucking much, Mimi! Aaghh fuuuck!"

"Yeeaahh, Ty, cum with me! Cum all over my ass!" Michelle yelped, writhing in the throes of her orgasm as she kept shaking her luscious bubble-butt in jiggly back and forth undulations that matched the furious bucking tempo of Tyler's throbbing horsecock.

His sister's lust-infused words were all it took to push Tyler over the edge. Throwing back his head and digging his fingers in the plump bouncy roundness of her asscheeks as he squeezed them together more snugly to completely smother his flexing erection between their cushiony softness, Tyler gave a final slamming thrust into Michelle's butt-cleavage and came explosively, flooding her warm dick-enveloping crevice with his surging seed. Howling with pleasure, Tyler kept driving his spewing boner between his sister's meaty buns, causing his ungodly ejaculation to spray all over the place, painting Michelle's curvaceous booty white and hosing down her perfect buttcheeks with so much of his liquid essence that a few stray ribbons of semen ended up splattered across Michelle's arched spine as well.

While rope after dense pearly rope of cum jetted forth from Tyler's fat glans and his gigantic schlong kept sliding between her seed-slippery globes, Michelle got so excited that she felt her orgasm rear up again, her engorged clit pulsating with need under her fingers while her pussy juices kept drooling down her soaked labia. Purring like a kitten as her adored big brother sated his lust between her plump buttcheeks, Michelle was surprised to realize how lewdly overjoyed she was to have her ass and back glazed with Tyler's potent sperm: the mere feel of his cum on her skin was actually making her head spin with arousal and her pussy drool with pleasure.

After a while, once Tyler's ejaculation finally petered down to a dribble and his thrusts slowed almost to a stop, Michelle's cooing moans morphed into a sudden gasp of shock when, during his umpteenth gliding pass into her sperm-coated ass-cleavage, Tyler's bulbous glans bumped into her winking hineyhole and got sort of stuck there, with the very tip of his cockhead wedged into her slightly dilated sphincter. The unexpected feel of Michelle's cum-lubed little butt-ring suddenly opening and closing around his knob, as if nibbling gently on his fat glans, stopped Tyler dead in his tracks, making him inhale sharply as he turned his gaze toward his sister's baffled face.

With her green eyes bugging out and her mouth shaped into a perfect O of mixed shock and delight, Michelle merely blinked in response to Tyler's equally dumbfounded stare. Meanwhile, his boner remained nestled cozily between her juicy asscheeks and the tip of his bloated glans stayed firmly slotted at the entrance of her anus, greedily held within the squeezing grip of her pink gummy butt-ring.

Time seemed to stop. The siblings didn't say a word for what felt like ages but was in fact merely a handful of seconds. They didn't need to talk. Both Michelle and Tyler knew what was going to happen next, and it was exactly what they both wanted to happen. They had wanted it for a long time, it was their shared forbidden dream and now, almost by chance but not so randomly after all, it was about to become reality.

When Tyler spoke, he was barely able to hear his own mumbled words, his ears were so full of the sound of his thumping heartbeat. "Mimi, I'm gonna... I wanna do this so fucking bad! Do you?"

"Yes, Ty, oh my god yes!" Michelle blurted out, shivering all over as she realized that her brother was about to push his huge cock into her horny little asshole, the same way she had fantasized about so many time while fingering her anus to orgasm. "Do it, Ty... Fuck my ass. I want it like crazy too!"

Panting as he splayed her fabulously plump buttcheeks apart, glancing into her sparkling eyes and drinking in the unequivocally lustful smile painted on her gorgeous lips, Tyler inhaled deeply while he straightened up and got ready to slide his massive schlong into Michelle's adorable little asshole. Her winking pink rosebud seemed so tiny, even more so now as it snugly encircled the very tip of his obscenely fat glans. Still, the mix of lotion and cum coating both his pole and his sister's elastic butt-ring appeared to be a good enough substitute for actual lube, plus Michelle's sphincter seemed nicely relaxed and very eager to accept him. After one last deep breath, Tyler slowly began pressing forward.

"Uuhh, yes... Ooohh Ty!" Michelle mewled as she felt her brother's enormous cockhead gently push into her anus, stretching out her horny little orifice. "Uuunghh yesss... Oohh yeeeahh!"

It was happening. And it was great. But then, all of a sudden, it ended.

"Hey, I'm home! Michelle? Tyler? Where are you?"

Like an ice cold shower, their mother's voice brought Tyler and Michelle mercilessly back to reality, hitting them both with a brutal pleasure-ruining rush of panic that instantaneously burst their shared bubble of forbidden joy.

"Oh nooo! Nonononooohh!" Michelle whimpered desperately, looking over her shoulder at Tyler, who was frozen in place with barely half of his glans tucked inside the heavenly, dick-squeezing heat of her tight asshole.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! We're so fucked!" Tyler exclaimed, turning his gaze from his sister's bugged out eyes to the French windows leading into the living room. Considering that their mom had just walked into the front door, he estimated that they had mere seconds before she could make her way out into the backyard and see them there.

As he met Michelle's gaze again, no matter how terrified he felt, Tyler couldn't help but chuckle at the ultimate deer-in-the-headlights look painted on his sister's beautiful face. Baffled by her brother's reaction yet reassured by his unexpected tension-breaking snicker, Michelle grinned back sheepishly despite herself as she blurted out what they were both thinking right there and then.

"What the fuck?!"

*****

To be continued...

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,033 Followers