Little Sister's Reformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that my alma mater?" Drew asked.

"I don't think you're supposed to call it your alma mater until you graduate. Especially if it's just a community college."

"Whatever." He sat down across the table from her. "Why the sudden interest?"

"Mom's been making noises that I have to either start thinking about college applications or look for a real job instead of these crummy temporary gigs. So I'm thinking school. Mom said I should consider a four-year college too, but that seems like a waste when I don't even know what I want to major in."

"You chose wisely. College will leave you more free time for partying. Or dating. Or whatever it is you're doing."

"Oh, I'm taking a break from all that," Sophie said casually.

"A break? What are you talking about?"

"It was getting to be a drag, that's all," said Sophie, still focused on her phone.

Drew looked at her and thought that over. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

Sophie's head snapped up. "What!? Where did you get that crazy idea?"

"I just figure something major must have happened."

"Give me a little credit, will you? I'm not stupid. Look, I know you and Mom think I'm some kind of sex maniac. And maybe compared to you two, I am. Just because I go out a lot and I guess you've seen me tongue kissing a few guys."

"And gals. Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"Yeah, you probably thought that was hot, you perv," she teased. "I've just been taking full advantage of this time in my life when I have a unique opportunity to have fun, try new things, and learn about myself."

"Hey, that sounded really good. You should put that in your college application essay."

"I would, if your crummy school required one. But what I was trying to say was, did it ever occur to you that I don't have sex with everyone I go out with?"

"Well... How would I know?"

"Exactly. You wouldn't." She paused for a moment, then said with mischievous smile, "Okay, maybe the percentage was pretty high. But the point is, I've been careful."

"How careful?"

"Why should I let you give me the third degree?"

"I'm concerned about you. I'm your big brother."

"Yeah, by almost two whole years. But I have more experience." There was that mischievous smile again. "Listen, it's none of your business, but if you must know, I'm sure I'm not pregnant, because I got one of those hormonal implants."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Mom paid for it. It was kind of an 18th birthday present."

"Wow. But what about sexually transmitted--"

"Oh my God, will you stop it? I already went through all this with Mom. Everybody knows about safe sex. I've been really careful. Mostly careful. Okay, sort of careful. But now that I'm taking a break, I'm having every STI screening test known to medical science. Are you satisfied now?"

"All except about why the break."

"I told you. Mom is on my case, and I never got really serious with anyone anyway, and also it's getting to the point where most of my friends expect me to stay out partying every night."

"Now it's starting to make sense. You hate doing what everyone else expects you to."

"Thank you, Mr. Psychologist. Look, all you need to know is that you and Mom won't have to lie awake at night worrying about my 'risky behavior' anymore," said Sophie, using air quotes, "because until further notice I'm going to be chilling out at home in the evenings. Doesn't that make you happy?"

"Sure," Drew said. No, he thought.

***

Since it was now rare for Sophie to be reliably out of the house except for work, when her mother was usually at work too, there followed a few awkward weeks of Drew stealthily slipping into his mother's room at night, then back into his own room before morning. Worse, they had to keep their voices and other noises down.

One late night as they lay together in the afterglow of sex, Nicole blurted out, in a low but tense voice, "This is ridiculous! We're sneaking around like I used to do when I was a teenager, afraid of getting caught by my parents. Only now I'm afraid of getting caught by my daughter."

"Tell me more about what you were up to when you were a teenager," said Drew, but she ignored him.

"How did this happen, anyway?" she continued. "It's not normal."

"It's not normal, but it sure feels good."

"Yeah, it does." She turned onto her side and rested her head on his shoulder. "Why does it feel so good?"

"Well, I guess because... We love each other and we're giving each other a lot of pleasure."

"Yes. But I still love you as a son. I don't love you like a husband or a lover."

"And I still love you as a mother. And the nice thing is that that will never change."

She found his hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'll always love you too," she said softly. "As mother and son. But you do realize that someday, presumably, we'll both be having sex with other people?"

"Someday. But not yet."

"No, not yet." She kissed him.

***

A few days later, when Drew walked into the kitchen late on a Saturday morning, he found Sophie seated at the table. As soon as she saw him, she stood up and said sternly, "Drew, I'm going to ask you one question, and I want a straight answer. Are you and Mom fucking?"

"Uh," he stammered. "What makes you think that?"

"What else can I think? I hear you sneaking around in the hall at night. I hear noises coming from Mom's bedroom. I wasn't snooping, but when I walked past her door last night it was pretty damn obvious."

At that moment Nicole appeared in the doorway. "Well," she said, "I guess the cat's out of the bag."

Sophie plopped back down into her chair. "I knew it! But I still can't believe it!" She looked from her mother to her brother. "How long has this been going on?"

"Oh, a couple of months, I guess," said Drew.

"A couple months!"

Nicole sat down and reached for Sophie's hand. "I'm so sorry, honey. I know this must be very shocking to you."

"It's not that," Sophie sighed. "It's just that I feel so left out!"

"Left out? You mean because we kept it a secret?"

"No, I mean... Here I was, thinking I was the sexually adventurous one. And it turns out, you two have had this kinky family sex thing going this whole time."

"Wait," said Nicole. "Are you saying you're actually jealous of us?"

"Well, I started thinking about the two of you doing it." Sophie lowered her eyes shyly. "I bet it's really nice. Sort of loving and comfortable but super hot at the same time." She looked back up at them. "Isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah, it is," said Drew.

"Well, I'm part of the family too, aren't I?"

"Of course, honey," said Nicole. She looked at Drew and then back to her daughter. "No matter what, I love both of you equally. With all my heart."

"And I love you too, Sophie," Drew added.

"So why can't I join in?"

"You want to join us?" said Nicole incredulously. "What do you mean, like in a three-way?"

"I'm not asking you to include me every time," Sophie rushed on eagerly. "Just once in a while. I want to share the experience!"

Nicole stood up and gestured to Drew to follow her. "Will you excuse us for a minute, honey?" she said to Sophie. "Your brother and I have to talk in private."

"Sure, Mom," Sophie replied.

Nicole led Drew into her bedroom, shut the door and turned to him with panic in her eyes. "What are we going to do now?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know! I want whatever's best for you and Sophie. Maybe we should just stop."

Drew sat down on the bed. "I'm not sure that would stop Sophie from feeling left out."

"So you want to do this three-way thing?" When he didn't deny it, she asked, "Have you been fantasizing about your sister?"

"Well... not recently," Drew admitted. "Not in the past couple of months, anyway."

"I should have known." His mother sat down next to him. "God help me, she made it sound so wholesome. Like some kind of family bonding experience."

"Well, maybe it would be. Sex has brought the two of us closer together, hasn't it?" She raised her head to smile at him, then returned to her thoughts. Drew continued, "And I think it was you who pointed out that someday we'd both be having sex with someone else."

"Yeah, but I didn't mean with the same person! And I didn't expect it to be my own daughter."

They were silent for a while. Then Nicole said, "I have to confess, even though I was shocked, at the same time I was excited by the idea as soon as I heard it."

"You were? Did you ever have a three-way, Mom?"

"No. And I've never had sex with a woman, either."

"Did you ever want to?"

"I've never thought about it much. And besides, doing it with you and Sophie is almost in a whole different category."

Drew put his arm around his mother's shoulder. "Well, I don't want you to do anything you don't feel good about. We all love each other. Sophie and I will be fine no matter what you decide."

There was another pause, then Nicole said, "I already know how I feel about it." She took a deep breath. "I feel like I won't be able to stop thinking about it until we try it." She shifted her thighs against each other. "My God, why am I so horny?"

"Well, you did say you had a lot of catching up to do."

"Yes." She took his hand and looked up at him. "Let's do it!"

"Okay, Mom," said Drew, "But once we tell Sophie she can join us, it's going to be hard to wait."

Nicole stood up. "We're all free this afternoon, right?"

***

Drew was undressing, and Nicole was standing naked in the middle of her bedroom, when Sophie walked in wearing a bathrobe. Sophie stopped, smiled, and said "I guess I'm overdressed." She removed her robe and approached her mother, admiring Nicole's curvy, nude body. "You're so sexy, Mom," she said.

Placed side by side, Sophie looked like a younger, slimmer version of her mother. Sophie's tits were smaller, but still full and round, her little pink nipples standing at attention. She even had the same light, soft pubic hair as her mother. Sophie slowly reached out to caress her mother's breasts. Nicole put an arm around Sophie and pulled her closer. Sophie nuzzled her mother's neck, then bent down to take one nipple into her mouth. Drew's cock stiffened to full erection as he watched his sister sucking gently on his mother's tits.

They all slid together onto the bed, with Nicole in the middle. Sophie reached across her and fingered Drew's cock. "You're looking great, too," she said playfully. "But first, can I lick your pussy a little, Mom?"

"Sure, honey," Nicole answered.

Sophie crawled down between her mother's legs. "Your pussy lips are so beautiful, Mom," she said, spreading them gently with her fingers and lapping them with her tongue. Drew started sucking on Nicole's tits. "And I love the way your clit is sticking out," Sophie added, licking back and forth over it.

Nicole moaned contentedly and said, "Sophie, you were right, I love having all of us together. But I'm not sure what I should be doing."

"Relax, Mom, we're just getting started. I know, why don't we give Drew a thrill and team up on licking his dick?"

Drew lay on his back, propped against the head of the bed, and the two women got between his legs and started running their tongues up and down his shaft, one on each side. When they reached the top at the same time, they kissed, with the head of his dick between their lips. "Oh fuck, that's amazing," Drew groaned. Nicole sucked his dick into her mouth and Sophie started licking and sucking his balls, something his mother had never done.

He was starting to feel dangerously close to coming when Sophie lifted her head and asked, "Does Mom let you come in her mouth?"

Drew watched as his mother switched from sucking back to licking and looked up at him too. "Sometimes," he answered. "But usually before I come, she gets too horny and I have to switch to fucking her."

"Oh yeah?" Sophie grinned, looking at her mother. "Do you need it now, Mom?"

"Yes! Please!" Nicole answered, between licks.

"Go for it," said Sophie, sitting up. To her brother she added, "I'd love to watch you fuck Mom."

Nicole climbed on top of Drew and lowered her pussy onto his dick. Her heavy tits hung in his face and bounced she as pumped her hips up and down on him. Sophie leaned back and fingered her pussy while she admired her mother's ass and tits in motion.

Nicole suddenly rolled off of Drew and onto her back, saying breathlessly, "Please, I want you on top of me."

Before Drew could move, Sophie plunged her mouth over his dick, sucked it briefly and then let it go. "Mmm, it tastes like Mom's pussy," she said, giving it one final lick.

Drew lay on top of his mother, propped up on his arms, and penetrated her once more. She spread her legs wide and held onto her knees with her arms to expose her pussy as much as possible to his thrusts. "I need to come!" she cried. "Give it to me hard!" Drew worked his hips, pounding her pussy and grinding against her clit. Sophie, fingering herself harder, watched her brother's balls slap against Nicole's upturned butthole, and gasped at how hard and deep Drew was fucking her. "I'm coming, I'm coming," Nicole sobbed.

They finally slowed down and Drew turned his head to look at Sophie with a sheepish grin on his face.

"Wow, is that how you do it?" said Sophie. "No wonder you guys are so tired in the mornings."

"It's not like that every time," Nicole panted. "Just when I'm really desperate."

"Do you need a break?" Sophie asked Drew.

"No, I didn't come yet," Drew answered. He sat up, his hard dick still halfway inside his mother's pussy, and leaned over to put his hand on Sophie's cheek and press his lips to hers. Her tongue darted into his mouth. After a long kiss, he pulled back and looked slowly down over her tits and to her pussy. She lay down on her back next to her mother and spread her legs invitingly.

Drew pulled out of Nicole and she turned on her side, an appreciative smile on her face, watching her two children.

Drew got on top of his sister, massaged her tits, and flicked his tongue over her nipples. He slid down until his face was over her pussy. Her pussy lips were smaller and less prominent than her mother's, but she stretched and spread them with her fingers for him. Drew found her clit with his tongue and lapped at it a while, feeling its firmness.

"That feels so good," Sophie cooed. "But I need your dick, too. Please fuck me, big brother."

Drew sat up and pulled her down the bed toward him, holding her legs in the air. She smiled up at him as he slowly eased the head of his cock inside her. Her pussy felt hot and very wet. She closed her eyes and started fondling her breasts. As he pushed in further, she gasped, but whispered, "Keep going. I want it to take it as deep as Mom did. But go slow!"

Inch by inch, he buried his cock all the way inside his little sister's pussy. He rested there a moment, then started slowly stroking in and out.

"Oh, that's so good," Sophie moaned. "And so deep! Give me all of your big hard dick! Keep fucking me!" She opened her eyes and looked over at her mother. "Mom, please, get on top of me. I want your pussy in my face."

Facing away from Drew, Nicole got down on her hands and knees above Sophie's head, and lowered her pussy to Sophie's waiting mouth. Sophie grabbed her mother's ass with both hands and pulled her down onto her tongue. Drew kept stroking slowly, mesmerized by the sight of his mother's gorgeous ass, and his sister's tongue exploring between their mother's pussy lips.

Nicole wriggled on top of Sophie's face and groaned, "Oh my God, Sophie, keep licking my clit. It's so hard, I can feel every flick of your tongue. It feels incredible." Sophie reached down with one hand to rub her own clit. Drew started fucking her faster.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Nicole squealed. Sophie licked harder, and rubbed her own clit frantically, setting off her own orgasm, her cries muffled by her mother's pussy. She squirmed under Drew and arched her back, making his dick slide around wildly inside her. He launched a huge spurt of cum deep into his sister's pussy, then held back from the next one, savoring a long suspended moment of agonizing pleasure. Their mother gasped, "Oh fuck, keep licking, I'm still coming, oh fuck!" Drew felt the cum starting to leak from his dick again, went over the brink, and pumped his sister's pussy with a long series of spurts that drained him completely. The women relaxed, except Nicole's ass was still twitching as her orgasm finally wound down.

Drew collapsed backward onto the bed. Sophie emerged from under her mother, her smiling face wet with juices, grabbed Drew's cock and started sucking the cum from it. In a moment Nicole, exhausted but happy, joined her and they shared his cum on their lips and tongues.

When at last they all crawled off the bed, Nicole hugged both of her children tightly and said, "I'm so glad we decided to do this. I loved every minute of it."

"Me too," said Drew.

"So," Sophie said brightly, "Same time next week?"

***

A few nights later, when Drew walked into his mother's bedroom, she and Sophie were sitting side by side on the bed, talking. As he came in, they kissed each other, a bit longer and more suggestively than mothers and daughters normally would. Then Sophie turned to him with a cheerful smile. "Hi, Drew!" she said. "I was just leaving. I know it's about time for you and Mom to have some one-on-one together."

"Uh, right," said Drew.

"We were just talking about how well this is all working out," said Nicole. "We all get to have fun together, and we don't have to hide anything."

"And, Drew," Sophie added, "Mom says it's okay with her if you and I get together without her, sometimes. That is, if you want to."

Drew turned to his mother. "You're really sure you wouldn't mind, Mom?"

"I'm sure," said Nicole firmly. "After all, there's nothing more reassuring than knowing where both of my kids are and who they're having sex with. Of course, I don't want you to stretch yourself too thin," she added with a smile, "but you're a young guy with lots of stamina."

Drew's head was spinning with the new possibilities. He looked back to Sophie and said, "In that case, I'd love to." Remembering the kiss he'd just seen, he added, "And, uh... Of course it's also okay with me if you two want to have some time alone together."

His mother and sister exchanged knowing looks. "We thought you'd say that," said Sophie, and headed towards the door. "Have fun, guys!" she added with a wink, and closed the door after her.

"Things sure have changed," Drew said, sitting on the bed next to his mother.

"Yes," she said. "But not everything."

"No. I still like it with just the two of us." He leaned over to kiss his mother's lips, at the same time slipping one hand inside her robe to fondle her breasts. As their tongues sought each other out and the kiss went on, he dropped his hand down to her warm pussy.

They broke apart and slipped out of their robes. "How do you want it tonight, Mom?" Drew asked. "Rough or gentle?"

"Let's take it nice and easy tonight," she said, pulling him down onto the bed with her.

Half an hour later, Drew walked back into his own bedroom and turned on the light. Sophie was on his bed, naked, smiling up at him.

He closed the door and asked, "Have you been waiting here like that this whole time?"

"Not quite. I stayed under the covers until I heard Mom's door open." He lay down beside her, kissed her, and ruffled her hair. "Are you tired?" she asked.

"Not too tired."

She scooted down and positioned herself between his legs, looking up into his eyes. "I wanted to give you a special treat," she said quietly, and ran her wet pink tongue slowly along the length of his soft dick, which stirred in response. "It doesn't seem right that you hardly ever get to come in Mom's mouth." She licked him again along the length of his rapidly hardening cock. "So I want you to come in mine. Is it okay?"