Little Sister's Reformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes," Drew groaned.

Sophie sucked a few inches of his cock into her mouth, took it out, and licked the head, still looking up at him. He was fully erect now. "I love knowing that this was just in Mom's pussy," she said. "I think I can still taste her on you." She sucked him some more. "And your cum."

"But what about you?" said Drew, "Do you want to 69 or something?"

"Oh, don't worry about me, I'll get off later," said his sister. "I just want you to relax and enjoy this."

She sucked him expertly, the ring of her wet lips stroking slowly up and down his shaft, taking him deep into her mouth, pausing to work over the head with her soft tongue. Sometimes she focused on her sucking, other times she looked up and made eye contact with him and showed him her sweet smile. His orgasm built slowly, but she was in no hurry, letting him luxuriate in the sensations she was providing him.

When he reached the point of no return, he whispered, "I'm gonna come." She kept licking and sucking, not changing her pace, as his cum gushed into her mouth in an almost continuous stream, going on and on, while she licked and tasted and swallowed, her eyes closed in bliss.

When he was finally empty, she opened her eyes and lapped up the last few globs that oozed from his dick head. She licked her lips and smiled up at him happily.

"I never felt anything like that before," Drew sighed. "That was amazing."

"I loved it too."

"Do you want me to--"

"No, you don't have to do anything," Sophie said, sitting up and climbing off the bed. "I have a date."

"A date!?"

"With Mom." She gave him a wicked smile and a wave, then headed for the door. "Pleasant dreams!"

***

The next family sex session started in a more relaxed way, with a group cuddle side by side on Nicole's bed. She was showing Sophie her favorite vibrator, a small pink wand. "Here, try it," said Nicole.

Sophie touched the vibrator to her clit, turned it on, gave a yelp, and pulled it away. "I guess I like it turned up pretty high," Nicole said apologetically. Sophie put it back on the nightstand. Drew laughed, soothed Sophie's pussy with his hand, and kissed her tits.

Sophie said to Drew, "I bet you're really horny today. Think you'll come twice?"

"For sure."

"First in Mom and then in me?"

"If that's how you two want it."

"That sounds good to me," said Nicole.

Looking from Drew to her mother, Sophie asked, "Do you and Mom ever do anal?"

Nicole just said "Um."

"She's never tried it," Drew answered.

"Oh Mom, you have to!" Sophie cried. "It feels awesome!"

"I'm not so sure, honey."

"Well, just watch me and you'll see how much I love it. What do you say, Drew, do you want to do me in the ass? I even got myself extra clean so you can rim me first if you want."

"Oh my God, that sounds fantastic!"

"Let's get warmed up," said Nicole, sitting up and looking at Sophie. "Can we do some 69?"

"Perfect," said Sophie. "Only, turn around and let me get on top. That way Drew will have access to my butt," she added, grinning at him.

Nicole lay on her back and Sophie straddled her in the 69 position. She lowered her head to her mother's pussy and started licking and spreading the thick inner lips with her tongue. Drew watched from the other end, as Nicole used her fingers to spread her daughter's pussy, taste it with her tongue, then begin licking in earnest.

Sophie's round, firm little butt sticking up was too tempting for Drew to resist. He spread her cheeks with his hands, her pink, puckered asshole fully exposed and begging to be licked. He tongued the insides of her ass cheeks slowly, then moved to the center, lapping up and down and around her little hole.

"Oh, it feels so great having my ass and my pussy licked at the same time!" Sophie moaned, wiggling her ass. "Keep licking my clit, Mom. Right there, oh, I'm gonna come!" She mashed her mouth over her mother's pussy and shuddered through a quick orgasm. Then she raised her head, pulled gently away from their licking tongues, and said, "I bet you're ready for some dick now, right, Mom?"

"I sure am," said Nicole, scrambling to sit up. "And I can see Drew is ready too. Let's use some lube."

Sophie squeezed lube from a bottle and she and her mother slathered it over his hard dick. "Lie down on your back," said Nicole to Drew, "I want to get on top." He watched her heavy tits swinging as she straddled him and slipped his dick inside her. She immediately slid all the way down, plunging him into the depths of her pussy. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her hard clit against him, then leaned forward a little and started pumping up and down, and he began to thrust his hips up to meet her.

"Sophie, please, sit on my face," said Drew. "I want to rim your ass some more."

"Mmm, good idea," said Sophie. Facing her mother, she squatted over Drew, spread her ass cheeks with both hands, and lowered herself slowly to his face. Drew started licking and probing her asshole with his tongue. Sophie let go of her ass and Drew replaced her hands with his, pulling her closer while she rode on top of him and watched her mother pleasure herself.

Nicole was rubbing her clit and fucking Drew at a regular pace now, gliding far up his shaft and then all the way down, making her tits slap against her chest. He was in heaven, his tongue in his sister's ass while his mother's pussy massaged his dick.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Nicole panted.

"Oh yes, Mom, come!" Sophie urged her.

Drew pumped his dick rapidly up and down in his mother's pussy and started shooting cum into her. She held still, feeling his gradually slowing strokes, then rested on top of him, rocking back and forth again. Sophie climbed off of Drew's face and sat to one side, watching her mother enjoy the last little surges of her orgasm.

Nicole opened her eyes, smiled, and reached down to where the base of Drew's cock disappeared into her pussy. She scooped up a little of the juices with her fingers and tasted it. "He came, all right," she giggled, "but I'm not ready to let him go yet."

Drew, pinned under his mother, felt his cock softening inside her pussy. But every time it started to retreat from inside her, the friction made it twitch and stiffen again.

Nicole was gently rubbing her clit. Sophie was fondling her own tits, her eyes locked on her mother's breasts. "Wow, Mom, your nipples are still so hard," Sophie marveled. "How would it feel if I use the vibrator on them?"

"Try it," said Nicole. Drew watched as Sophie switched on the vibrator and touched the wand to her mother's stiff nipples, one after the other, making her gasp and twitch. "Use it on my clit," Nicole pleaded. She moved her hands up to her breasts, while Sophie dipped the vibrator down to make small circles over and around her mother's most sensitive spot. Nicole started to moan.

She barely moved on Drew's dick, but he felt her squeezing gently with her vaginal muscles. He could even feel the buzzing of the vibrator being transmitted through her. His dick became fully hard again, and Nicole shifted around, searching to make it hit just the right spot inside her. Sophie kept the vibrator moving, watching her mother's face. Nicole's eyes were closed in concentration. She was kneading her breasts, pulling at her nipples, biting her lip. Suddenly she cried out softly, "I'm coming again! Oh, I'm coming so hard!" She tensed up a moment longer, then at last breathed out and gently pushed Sophie's hand with the vibrator away.

"Fuck, that was so intense," said Sophie in awe.

Nicole leaned to one side and slowly pulled off of Drew's dick, spilling cum and lube from her pussy. Sophie dove down to suck on it, then looked up at Drew. "Are you ready for my ass?" she asked.

"I can't wait."

"Stay right there." Sophie lubed up his cock again, then turned around with her back to him, placed one foot on either side of his legs, and squatted down. She looked over her shoulder at Drew and smiled while he watched her spread lube on her butthole and dip a finger inside. "Mom, will you help me guide him in?" she asked.

Nicole reached over and held the base of Drew's dick, pointing it straight at Sophie's asshole. Sophie squatted lower and slipped the head inside her. Nicole released her grip and Sophie slowly pushed down a little bit at a time, pulling out slightly and then down again, working his hard cock up her ass.

Drew felt the tight ring of his sister's asshole gripping him every inch of the way down. He couldn't take his eyes off the sight of her ass swallowing up his cock. When most of it was stuffed inside her, she paused and groaned "Your dick is stretching my asshole so much! It feels so good!"

"It looks incredible, Sophie," said Nicole, who was still recovering from her orgasms, lying on her side and idly stroking her tits.

Sophie looked back at her mother and said, "You have to try it, Mom, it's so good." She pushed herself down on Drew's cock a little deeper and stroked up and down several times. "Just a sec, I have to get more comfortable," she said, and pulled off of him. Impulsively, Nicole grabbed his dick and sucked on it deep.

Nicole raised her head and said in amazement, "It's so hot! Your dick is hot from my daughter's ass!" She sucked him a little longer while Sophie knelt between his legs. Nicole gathered up some lube from the pool around the base of Drew's dick and spread it over his shaft. Sophie leaned forward, giving him a perfect view of her adorable ass as their mother guided his cock into his sister's asshole once more.

Sophie rocked up and down on him, her ass cheeks hugging his shaft, his dick penetrating alternately shallow and then deep. Sophie stuck two fingers into her pussy and flicked her clit with her thumb. "Oh, your dick in my ass makes my pussy feel so good!" she moaned. Every so often she stopped with just the head of Drew's dick inside her and moved it in and out slightly, massaging the head with her anal opening, bringing him to the brink of orgasm before she plunged back down on him again, leaving him aching for release.

"Oh fuck, Sophie, I can't hold out much longer," Drew gasped.

"Go ahead," Sophie panted, rubbing her pussy and clit harder. "Come in my ass, big brother!" She bounced up and down on his dick in a crazy rhythm as her own orgasm hit. Drew felt his cum squeeze up through her tight sphincter and into her hot interior. She gradually slowed and lengthened her strokes, milking every last drop from him.

Sophie leaned far forward, tilting her ass up and making Drew's dick pop out of her. Cum dribbled from her slightly gaping asshole, and Nicole moved in to lick it up, pushing her tongue into her daughter's ass to taste as much cum as possible. "Ooh, Mom," Sophie sighed.

Nicole then turned to take Drew's cock into her mouth. She sucked him gently, finally just resting her tongue against the sensitive head as she looked up at him.

Once they had all dragged themselves out of bed long enough to clean up a little, they fell back together in an exhausted heap.

"So what do think, Mom?" said Sophie. "Do you want to try anal?"

"How could I not, after that demonstration? But Drew's dick is so big."

"You could start with something smaller. I have a strap-on dildo that I used to use on -- Well, never mind that. The point is, it's a little thinner than his cock, just right for a beginner. We could use it next time."

"We'll see," said Nicole, which was the same thing she used to say when they were kids and asked for a treat. And they usually got it.

***

When Drew entered his mother's bedroom for the next family sex session, Nicole and Sophie were standing at the dresser in their bathrobes, comparing their collections of sex toys the same way a normal mother and daughter would compare clothes. Sophie turned to greet him, holding a strap-on harness with small dildo in it. "Are you ready to help me to give Mom her introduction to anal?"

"I wouldn't miss it for anything."

"I already helped her get her ass squeaky clean and ready to go." They took off their robes. Sophie moved a pillow close to the middle of the bed, patted it, and said, "Come on, Mom, get on your knees and put your head down on this and your ass up."

"I'm still a little nervous," said Nicole, climbing on to the bed.

"We'll help you relax. Right, Drew?"

"Sure." As he always did when he got his mother into this position, Drew admired the curve of her ass cheeks, flaring out to her wide hips, and her plump pussy hanging down between her thighs. But this time he was especially drawn to the hollow between her cheeks, where a patch of darker pink shiny skin surrounded that enticing hole. "Can I rim you, Mom?" he asked.

"Okay."

Drew placed one hand on each of his mother's ass cheeks and gently ran his tongue around her hole. Sophie, with an affectionate smile, watched him lick their mother's ass while she stroked Nicole's back. "Mmm, that feels nice," said Nicole, her cheek against the pillow.

"Let me take a turn," said Sophie. Drew moved aside and she took his place, lapping slowly up and down. His dick stiffened as he took in the incredibly sexy sight of his sister with her face between their mother's ass cheeks, sensuously licking her asshole.

Sophie stopped licking and reached for the strap-on harness. "Get some lube while I slip into this, okay?" she said.

"Give me some lube on my fingers first," said Nicole, reaching one hand under her pussy. Drew squeezed lube onto her fingers and his own, and started spreading it in circles around his mother's asshole. She began lightly stroking her clit. Sophie stood by the side of the bed and pulled the harness up around her waist. She grinned at Drew mischievously, waggling the dildo like a small erect cock.

"I'm going to put a finger in now, okay, Mom?" said Drew, still circling her hole.

"Mm-hm."

While Sophie climbed back on the bed, Drew dipped one finger into his mother's ass, feeling her sphincter muscles grip it. "How's that?"

"Good. Give me more."

Drew worked in two fingers, then back to one, pushing it in and out. "I'm ready to try the dildo now," Nicole said.

Sophie positioned herself on her knees behind her mother, and Drew lubed up the dildo. Sophie pressed the head of the dildo against her mother's asshole and slipped it gently inside. Nicole kept stroking her clit. Sophie slowly pushed the dildo deeper. Nicole sighed and said, "Ohh, that feels good."

Drew sat back and lazily stroked his dick while he watched Sophie hold onto their mother's hips and gradually start fucking her upturned ass with the strap-on dildo. "Oh, yes. Fuck my ass!" said Nicole. "Why didn't I try this sooner?"

"You like it, huh, Mom?" said Sophie, with a big smile on her face.

"I love it! There's just one thing, though... I want in a dick in my pussy, too."

"Wow!" said Sophie. "Double penetration? Are you sure you're ready for that, Mom?"

"Oh, please, I need it!"

Sophie looked at Drew. "I guess that's your cue, bro."

"How do you want me to do it, Mom?" asked Drew.

"Get underneath me."

Sophie pulled the dildo out while Drew lay on his back and spread lube on his hard dick. Nicole got on her hands and knees on top of him and slipped his dick into her pussy. Sophie crawled between their legs to kneel behind her mother again.

"Okay, Mom, try to hold your ass still and let Drew fuck your pussy from underneath," said Sophie. Drew grabbed his mother's hips and gave her several good thrusts. Then he waited while Sophie slid the dildo into Nicole's ass again. He felt his mother's pussy tighten around his dick from the extra pressure of the dildo.

"Oh my God, oh my God," moaned Nicole. "I'm stuffed full of hard dick from the front and the back! It feels so amazing!"

Awkwardly at first, Drew and Sophie started fucking their mother with short strokes, then longer ones. They never quite coordinated their rhythm, but the motion seemed to drive Nicole wild with pleasure.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried. She pulled one big tit up towards Drew's mouth and said, "Please, suck my tits!" Drew managed to bend his head down and get his mouth over her nipple. He sucked as much of her tit into his mouth as he could, and flicked the hard nipple with his tongue. He kept pumping his dick into his mother's pussy, feeling the dildo churning away in her ass at the same time.

"Yes, yes!" sobbed Nicole. "Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy! I'm coming, I'm coming!" She pulled her tit from Drew's mouth and lowered her head to his neck, quivering all over. "Oh, fuck, yes..." her voice trailed off into moans as they slowly stopped fucking her.

Sophie pulled out first. Nicole rolled off of Drew, onto her side, and smiled dreamily at him while gently patting her wet pussy. "That was so hot, Mom," said Sophie, her face flushed with excitement, as she stood slipping out of the strap-on harness.

"That was incredible," said Nicole.

"It sure was," Drew agreed.

"You didn't come yet, did you?" Nicole asked him.

"Not yet."

"I want you to come in my ass."

Drew and Sophie stared at her. "What? You mean now?" said Drew.

"Yes," said Nicole, "I realize now, your thick cock would feel even better than that little dildo, because it would stretch my ass more." She looked at Sophie. "And could I lick your pussy while Drew fucks me?"

"Of course, Mom, I'd love that," said Sophie.

Nicole got back into position with her head down and her ass up. Drew knelt behind her and Sophie slathered more lube on his cock and on their mother's freshly fucked asshole. "I'll be there in a second, Mom, but I just have to see this," said Sophie.

Nicole reached both hands behind her and spread her ass cheeks wide. "Fuck my ass," she begged.

Drew centered the head of his dick on his mother's exposed butthole and slipped it in easily. He slowly pushed his dick up his mother's ass. Its grip felt just as good as his sister's asshole had. Nicole moaned and used her hands to pull her cheeks open even wider for him. "Oh yes, that feels so good! Ream my ass, stretch me wider, fuck me deeper," she urged him. Drew pushed all the way in, until he was pressed against her warm ass cheeks, his dick lodged far inside his mother's beautiful behind. Sophie was watching, her eyes wide, fondling her clit and nipples.

Nicole let go of her ass and put one hand down on the bed, the other hand reaching under her to her clit. Drew pulled out slightly, then took hold of her hips and pulled her even harder onto himself, straining to send his cock as deep as it could go. Then he started slowly fucking her. "Your ass feels great, Mom," he panted.

Nicole relaxed, preparing for a nice long fuck. Sophie moved around to sit down at her mother's head, her legs splayed wide. Sophie spread her pink pussy lips with her fingers while Nicole raised her head, and Sophie wriggled down to position her pussy for her mother's tongue.

"Please, Mommy," said Sophie in a small voice. "Please lick my pussy."

Drew hadn't heard Sophie call her mother "Mommy" since she was a child. It showed him how much more this meant to her than just another sexual adventure.

Drew was fucking his mother's ass steadily now, and she rocked gently forward and back on his dick, making appreciative moans into Sophie's pussy. Sophie placed one hand lightly on the back of her mother's head and murmured, "Oh yes, Mommy, please, right there. Lick my clit!" Drew squeezed and stroked his mother's ass, pleasuring himself with her butthole, feeling his orgasm building. He looked up at his sister's cute tits and then her sweet face, her eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations of her mother's licking tongue.

"I'm gonna come," Sophie whispered. Her head tilted back. "Oh, yes! Oh, Mommy, I'm coming!"

Nicole kept pushing her ass back onto Drew's dick, and panted wildly as her tongue lashed at her daughter's clit. The first spurt of Drew's cum poured into his mother's ass, and he pumped in and out of her, wringing the cum from his dick. "I'm coming too," Nicole moaned, rubbing her own clit while she continued licking her daughter, gradually slower and more gently. "That's so good, Mom, that's so good," Sophie moaned.