All Comments on 'Little Teddy'

by mark_8675309

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Can't wait for next day. So much love in this story. I shows interaction between mother and son can be beautiful

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
A very thorough start to the story..... almost believable?

I'd like to read more.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

good start, please continue the story.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Hmmm...

I'm not exactly sure where you are going to go with this. Maybe mom and son will begin training for his future sexual life. She might train him to use his fist to satisfy his partners, since his cock is so small.

nic331nic331about 7 years ago
Excellent start

I really enjoyed your story and hope you continue it. You are a good storyteller and I was drawn to the actual story as well as the sexual relationship that is developing. Can't wait to see where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rabies, not Rabbis. Rabbis are the Jewish equiv of priests.

Please correct this culturally offensive error.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 7 years ago
Testomastis

That is the operative word here, "testomastitis". Teddy will not only become more sexually aggressive, confident, and dominant; but I'm betting this strange disease will grow the size of his cock and his balls! My guess is, by Chapter 2, Teddy's cock will be five inches long. And by Chapter 3 or 4, Teddy will be sporting at least an eight inch cock, with some pussy-stretching girth. Spider-Man was given super powers because of a spider bite. Teddy will become Bat-Man, with a giant, super "bat", because of a bat bite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

PEACE, RABBI!

Hail, King of the Jews!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous