Little Teddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, I also felt him firmly, with an urgency I was now no longer accustomed to, humping against my leg. At some point while I was sleeping, and I hadn't even realized it until this very moment, he had completely taken off his underwear and was now totally naked from the waist down. He eased back for a second, and as I stared down in an incredulous shock, I saw that his small, bald penis was completely exposed, and hard as a rock and throbbing from excitement. It was probably only about 3 inches long, but completely engorged, and throbbing.

As he resumed ravishing my now naked breast, he once again started rubbing his small hard penis against my thigh. Even though I was still in a state of tired shock, my mind seemed to wake up a bit, and also screamed out to me that I had to put an end to this, and now!

I grabbed each of his shoulders, and pulled his face away from my breast. He immediately began wailing at the top of his lungs. Very nearly screaming,

"MOOOOOM..."

The piercing screaming so startled me, that I immediately let go of his shoulders, jumping a bit, startled from the loud noise. At which point, he dove straight back to my breast, sucking and licking with an even greater urgency, and pumping my thigh - even higher than before and closer to my pussy.

I was at a bit of a loss. Honestly, I was so tired and confused, that I just hesitated for just a moment. The attention he was giving my now achingly hard nipple was having an effect on me, in spite of my better judgment. Though my mind was struggling to catch up with what was going on, it seemed my body was completely in tune with it. To my dismay, I found that what was being done to my breast was having an effect on me. Whether I wanted it to or not, my body was starting to respond.

Suddenly, he shifted slightly, and his little hard cock made direct contact with my pussy. Only my thin panties stood as a barrier preventing his small erection from completely penetrating me. Not only that, but the head of his hard cock was rubbing directly on my clitoris which was already slightly erect itself from this crazy situation I suddenly found myself in. He was pumping like a little jack rabbit at me. His hard cock was rubbing all over my pussy. Occasionally it would accidentally line up just right so that it pushed my panties up inside me. His little cock was pushing my panties up inside me as he licked, sucked, and teased my hardened nipple.

Oh God!

Anytime I made a move to try to free myself, he would cry out so loudly that it would startle me so that I would freeze up for a second. I feared he would wake the entire house. I really didn't know what to do. I felt like I couldn't even move, and he continued that relentless licking and sucking on my breast, all the while rubbing what felt like a hard little vibrator directly on my clit. I felt like if he didn't stop soon...I was going to cum.

Fortunately, I was spared the embarrassment of that humiliation, as I suddenly felt a slight warm wetness on the front of my panties, and I knew that he had just ejaculated on me. I remember in my mind being just a little bit proud of the fact that he was actually capable of ejaculating. I had actually been worried that he would not ever actually be able to do this.

Then, just as quickly as he had grabbed onto me, his grip relaxed, and he lay back on his back on the bed. I was slightly ashamed at the fact that I felt a twinge of disappointment that the excitement so suddenly ended, leaving me just on the verge of my own orgasm. As I looked down, his small erection was shrinking down, and his penis was becoming flaccid again. As I looked, I could swear that his sparse pubic hair seemed to be darkening, and possibly thickening a bit. Was that possible, from just this afternoon?

As he again dozed off, I covered him back up, and quietly tip toed back out of his room and back to my own. I fell into bed, and was asleep almost as soon as I got there, leaving me wondering the next day if it truly had all been a dream.

12