All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 02'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What ?

How can you stop there, you have to do a follow up very soon.

Mattyboy56Mattyboy56about 8 years ago
Agreed

Agreed! Holy shit you've written a wonderful story. Oh my god it seems the last two years, incest has been so BLAND here at literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didn't expect it to get so much better so fast

I am completely overtaken by this one, and both the story and character progression are incredibly fun to observe. Having Billi join the merry gang does fuel the fires for both siblings, but knowing that she's only a side character in the real quest of pure sibling romance only makes it more enjoyable. Sure there are fears that she might come between them but more like an added sex value and a lot less likely as a real threat. Drama has to be present to make the investment rewarding after all. Another noteworthy aspect is that the exploration between girl had a real life touch to it where it went from mutual affection to gentle touching, mostly authors just forge this and go straight to full-on lesbian sex. IMHO this is by far the better approach!

Oh well, sad to see another break here but c'est la vie, more to look forward to next time :)

5*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I have needs!

Firstly congrats on another completed chapter. I do need more however. So please. If you don't mind I would like to implore you to upload the next sentence line phrase paragraph. Whatever you have, to continue this fantasy for me.

Regards.

X

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Just

Loved it, the girl/girl loving was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We can wait - but hopefully not too long

Nice start, and I think we can see where this is going - let's assume all three are visual / hands on learners. Jackie may yet need further field experience - let's just hope he doesn't end up with a horse cock - that's really overdone and the writing's so far is good enough to not need cheap tricks.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95about 8 years ago
Hot! So Very Hot!

Wow, that bedroom scene between the two girls was wonderful. You have a nice way of telling a story. Please keep the chapters coming. I agree with the earlier comments about keeping the size realistic and the development of the sexual contact at a realistic pace.

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanabout 8 years ago
Comtinue

You've started something intriguing here I suggest you continue but only post when you have multiple chapters. As a critique I suggest you reread twice slowly to catch the few small errors.

courtjester369courtjester369about 8 years ago
Very good

Good read so far can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
error

Surprising myself at my outwardly calm manner, I smiled warmly at my big brother and said, "Yea. She got home okay. She's wonderful isn't she? We and a ball together

We HAD a ball together(.)

nice story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous