All Comments on 'Little Tish Ch. 10'

by howiepumpser6

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OrthopodeOrthopodealmost 8 years ago
Keep on going

I think Jackie and Tish deserve a baby sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OK, nice but.......

...9 pages on a wednesday? Sure I'm still all in for long detailed stories but this was borderline! Sure there was lots to cover and discuss and sax to be had but man, 9 pages??? Preferred ti when it was 3 a piece, easier to manage and follow.

At least we got the so desired first time sex between Tishie & jack (much to moms annoyance) and it was glorious, her trepidation and indecisiveness prior to is was great to observe. Much like Tishie last time Jack displayed some balls of steel towards their mom, still he could have been at least a bit more sensitive about it. Not that their copulation didn't spark her sexual appetite thanks to Billie and her skills down under. But seriously now - did mom really think she had a change at stopping them when she herself almost couldn't say no to his cock?

Loved how they rationalised all their relationships and sexual needs to allow them to fuck Billie & mom while remain crazy in love & lust. Their reasonings actually sounded pretty convincing so I would have a hard time countering their logic, wonder what mom & Billie have to say when they reunite at the pool.

Still I had a fun time reading it all, specially Tihshies wishes to leave his cock in her for a week or two, so for the story part you get a 5* from me. But please for the love of all that is sane please do try dialling the scale back a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hell of a story

I've loved the story so far. I know you're thinking about wrapping it up soon but keep it going as long as you can. Great job

DickeydooDickeydooalmost 8 years ago

Add another Chapter or 2. Jack and Tishie's sex life with both Mom (Kelly), and Beeje just scream for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep it Cumming,,

How could you even consider not enjoying writing about Kelly and Billie, cumming on board!!!

TaelynnTaelynnalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

This is my all-time favourite story series. I hope you continue for a long time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous