Living Large Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim staggered back and leaned against the tile of the shower stall. "I'm sorry," he apologized when he saw the mess he had made on Jenny's face.

She smiled up and him and said, "That's quite all right. I just hope you have enough left to fuck me."

"Just give me a few minutes to recuperate."

The two of them finished the shower and then dried each other. Jenny led Tim to her bedroom where they slipped under the cool sheets. A few minutes later they were kissing again.

Jenny was surprised at how insatiable Tim was. It only took him fifteen minutes to get hard for the third time. This time she wanted him to fuck her... and he did. They did it with her on her back, on her knees, on her side and with her sitting on him. Amazingly Jenny climaxed in each position.

When Tim left several hours later, every part of Jenny's body was sore but she was a very satisfied woman. There was something to be said for youth, she thought before she fell into an exhausted sleep.

Chapter 11

The following morning Jenny called her friend Erica. She apologized for hanging up so abruptly but explained that she was a little too preoccupied to talk.

Erica said that she understood but made Jenny tell her everything that had happened. When Jenny was done, her best friend was almost too stunned to talk. Erica couldn't believe that Jenny was the shy girl that she had grown up with.

Then Jenny proceeded to tell her about what was going on in her life and specifically, what had happened to her in the past several weeks. However, she left out her visit with Michael. She wasn't sure she was going to tell her about that.

In turn, Erica told her about what she had been doing. She had a good job but traveled a lot. She didn't have a steady boyfriend but she was dating several guys. She also told Jenny that she had changed quite a bit as well; she no longer tried to hide her shape behind baggy clothes and she had developed a very out-going personality. However, she didn't tell her about the cosmetic surgery to straighten a slight imperfection in her nose... she would leave that as a surprise.

They talked for over an hour and then made arrangements for Jenny to pick Erica up at the airport next week.

It was after 10 A.M. when Jenny walked into Tom's office and closed the door.

He was sitting at his desk and looked up with a smile.

"Do you have the MacIntire file?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, I think it's in the bottom drawer of my desk here," Tom said.

Jenny waited for him to get it but when he didn't she walked over. She knew what was going to happen. As soon as she bent over to open the drawer, she felt Tom's hand on the back of her thigh. A weak sigh of exasperation escaped her lips, but she didn't otherwise protest. Instead she let his hand wander up the back of her leg until it reached the warm flesh above her nylons. She gasped when his fingers slipped across the gusset of her panties. A second later he was pulling it aside and searching for her lips.

"I love your pussy lips," he whispered as he took them between his fingers and squeezed.

"Mmmmmm," Jenny hissed. Finding her voice she said, "Tom... I have work to do."

"I'm your boss and I decide what work you do," he answered in mock seriousness as he found her hole with his middle finger. Slowly he pushed it into her. Inch by inch it disappeared into her hole. Then, as he began to saw it in and out, he whispered, "I want to fuck you."

"God, not now," Jenny finally protested.

Tom suddenly stood up and began to unbuckle his pants.

Instead of making a break from the office, Jenny watched with growing excitement as he dropped his pants and underwear and sat back in his chair. His penis was already hard and pulsing in his lap. Jenny bit her lip and squeezed her legs together in an attempt to control her excitement. It didn't work. She had a major dilemma: so far she had only had oral sex with him. This would be a big step, which she wasn't sure she wanted to take.

"Sit on my cock," Tom pleaded as he held his swollen penis in his hand.

Jenny felt her heart begin to pound in her chest. She stood frozen with indecision, staring at his throbbing erection with the swollen and purple head. Her pussy began to throb and her juices began to stream down her thighs.

"Fuck me," he said as forcefully as he could.

With a whimper of resignation Jenny slipped her panties off. As if in a trance, she pulled her skirt up and straddled the arms of his chair. Her hand searched between her legs until she found his throbbing penis. When she had it in her hand, she centered it on her waiting vagina. When it touched her swollen lips, she knew that there was no turning back.

"Ahhhhh!!!" they both moaned as Jenny settled down, taking Tom's penis into her body for the first time.

Jenny bent her head to Tom's shoulder and whimpered as his shaft slipped halfway into her. Gradually she relaxed, forcing his penis ever deeper until it was as far as it could go in her wet hole. When it touched bottom, she sat still, enjoying the feeling of fullness... of being stretched so sweetly. It suddenly occurred to her that she couldn't get enough sex. It was as if a "Pandora's Box" had been opened for her. After the weekend and last night with Tim, she had been so satisfied that she didn't think she would want sex for a month. Now it was twelve hours later and she was as horny as a teenager again.

"Oh God, fuck me," Tom gasped, unable to move in his position beneath her.

She looked down at his lust-contorted face and kissed him. At the same time she began to move. Slowly she lifted up until his penis was almost out of her. Then she pushed back down; cutting off a scream of pleasure as the long shaft split her sex lips and slipped all the way inside again. Jenny used her strong thighs, which were lying across the arms of the chair, to lift her weight from Tom's lap. Then she relaxed her muscles and dropped down, taking him all the way inside her again. Soon she was moving up and down in a steady rhythm.

Tom hadn't expected Jenny to be so compliant. Her readiness to have sex with him made the encounter even more exciting. That brought him to his peak far too quickly. "Jenny... I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he warned.

"Yes, yes, yes, cummmmmmm in meeeee!!!" She was ready for it... she wanted it.

Tom gasped and lifted his hips from the chair. The swollen head of his penis grew even larger. Deep inside it throbbed and began to spit his semen into her willing hole.

When Jenny felt his scalding juice, she went over the top. She moved rapidly up and down several times before sitting down heavily, forcing the still spouting head to the back of her vagina. Soon she was filled to capacity and the thick juice began to pour from the sides of her stretched hole.

Suddenly the room grew very quiet except for the heavy breathing of the two lovers.

They sat clasped together for a long time: Jenny's arms wrapped around Tom's neck, her thighs hanging over the arms of the chair and their groins pressed together tightly.

"I think I'm leaking onto your chair," Jenny whispered.

"I know," Tom said with an exhausted smile.

Jenny pulled herself up; letting Tom's rapidly shrinking penis slip from her hole. Gobs of his cream followed. "Now, I have real work to do," she said. With a satisfied smile she walked out of his office. As she passed Tom's secretary and headed for the bathroom, she could feel his juice running down her thighs and she trembled.

Chapter 12

Later that day Sean stopped by to see Jenny. He peeked his head into her office and said, "Hi Jenny."

"Hi Sean. Come in."

"Jack and I were wondering if Tuesday would be a good night for you to go out with us. There is a great place a few blocks from here and they have live music for dancing on Tuesday nights."

Jenny thought for a moment and said, "You know, that sounds nice. I haven't danced in ages."

"Then it's a date," Sean said with a smile.

"Is six thirty okay?" Jenny responded.

"Great. See you outside at six thirty."

Sean and Jack were already outside the building when Jenny came out.

"The club is only a few blocks, so we can walk," Sean said.

"Good, I need a little exercise. I haven't had a chance to get to the gym in a week."

"Don't worry, by the time the night is over, you will have gotten all the exercise you can handle," Jack said with a laugh.

Jenny looked at him curiously.

"Sean told me that you we love to dance... right?"

"Yes," Jenny answered with a smile.

The three of them walked arm and arm down the block and turned the corner. The club entrance was in a dark alley with a flashing neon sign above the door. It looked like a pretty seedy place to Jenny.

When Sean saw Jenny's look of concern he said, "Don't worry, the inside is better than the outside."

"I hope so."

When they stepped inside, Jenny realized that Sean was right. It was a large warehouse type building with a giant dance floor with a circular bar in the middle. Upstairs, overlooking the dance floor was a loft with tables.

"Let's get a table upstairs," Sean said, leading Jenny and Jack up a spiral stairway.

The bar wasn't crowded yet and the band was just setting up.

"The band starts playing at seven," Jack said.

A waitress took their orders.

"So is this where you two guys hang out?" Jenny asked.

"Sometimes. Especially when we want to dance. Besides, it's close to home so we can drink and don't have to drive," Sean said.

When the drinks came, the three of them sat and watched the band getting ready. It took them another half-hour to get the equipment set up and tune their instruments. By that time, Jenny had had three drinks on an empty stomach and was feeling a little tipsy.

"Another drink?" Sean asked.

"No yet, I'm drinking too fast."

The band started to play.

"Let's dance... that should sober you up a little," Jack said and grabbed her hand.

An hour later, Jenny had to sit down. Between Sean and Jack, she hadn't had missed one song. "I can use another drink now," Jenny said to Sean over the loud music.

They went back to the table and ordered drinks, watching as the place began to fill. Soon, the dance floor was crowded and all of the tables were taken.

As they laughed and talked at the table, Jenny tried to remember the last time she had had so much fun. Jack and Sean were great dancers, plus they were very funny. She found herself laughing at all their corny jokes and stories.

As the evening wore on, the lights in the place dimmed and the slow songs began to play. Jenny danced the first song with Sean and then the next with Jack. She found herself wondering which of two she liked best. Sean seemed to be the more outgoing of the two but Jack's shyness was cute. She felt her face flush when she wondered which of them had the largest penis. Then she chastised herself for going there. In the mean time, she continued to drink, albeit slower then before.

"Another dance," Sean asked, interrupting her thoughts.

"Sure." This time Sean seemed to hold her a little closer... but it might have been her imagination and the alcohol. However, soon his hands slipped down her back to the top of her buttocks. He was getting fresh with her. However, instead of protesting, she giggled and let his hands wander. The dance floor was dark and she didn't think anyone would notice. A little moan escaped her lips when his hands covered her buttocks and pulled her toward him. She could feel that he was getting excited. Almost out of reflex, her leg slipped between his thighs and she rubbed the rapidly growing protrusion between his legs.

By the time the song ended, Jenny was just as excited as Sean was.

Jack cut in. It didn't take long for his hands to begin to take liberties as well.

Jenny knew that she should put a stop to this but it felt so good to have the attention of these two handsome men. She decided that she would let it go on for a while longer before she stopped it.

Neither man let Jenny have a rest. They kept her on the floor through the fast songs and then the slow ones. With each song, they seemed to take more liberties. At one point, Sean slipped his hand between them and began to fondle her breast. When Jenny started to protest he kissed her, cutting off her words.

The kiss was so unexpected that it almost took her breath away. She didn't protest when his tongue slipped into her mouth. Instead she sucked on it, before pushing hers into his mouth.

Jack took Sean's place for the next song. And, he kissed her too.

Soon Jenny's head was spinning and she wasn't even sure who she was dancing with or who was kissing her. All she knew was that she wished she had worn panties. Her juice was running down her thighs.

"Let's get out of here," Sean whispered.

Suddenly, Jenny was in a quandary. She liked Sean but she also liked Jack. She couldn't decide. "I don't know. What about Jack?" she whispered.

"Well, let's go outside and we can decide."

A few minutes later the three of them were standing in the alley. Both men had their arm around Jenny. That was good since Jenny found herself swaying a bit from all the drinks on her empty stomach. While the fresh air had cleared Jenny's head somewhat, she still didn't know what to do... which man to chose.

"Let's go to our place and have a nightcap," Sean suggested.

"Our place?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, Jack and I live together in a two bedroom flat. It's only two blocks from here."

"I don't know," Jenny said in a cautious tone.

"Don't worry, we won't bite... unless you want us to."

Jenny sighed and allowed the two men to lead her out of the alley and onto the street. Before she knew it they were at the door of their apartment. Jenny hesitated.

Sean turned her to him and kissed her passionately.

Jenny moaned and before she knew what was happening, Jack had pulled her around and was kissing her.

Then Sean led her into his apartment and sat her down on the sofa. Jack sat beside her. "I'll get us something to drink," he said, leaving her and Jack alone.

As soon as Sean was out of the room, Jack kissed her again. Jenny moaned when she felt his hand searching under her sweater for her breast. Her heart was pounding in her chest as his hand slipped under her bra to grasp her bare breast. Then, as if she couldn't stop him, she lifted her arms and let him slip her sweater over her head. Jenny was tipsy but she wasn't drunk. However, the potent combination of alcohol and excitement was clouding her judgment.

Quickly, before she could protest, Jack opened the front clasp on Jenny's bra and pushed it aside. Then he bent his head and began to suck on her bare breast.

Jenny closed her eyes and moaned. Her hand came up to hold his head and then move his mouth from one hard nipple to the other.

"Started without me I see," Sean said as he stood in front of them with drinks in his hands.

Jenny gasped and felt her face turn red with embarrassment. She had never had someone watch her before. When she looked into his eyes, she saw them swimming with lust.

Sean sat down on the other side of her. Then he turned her lips to him and kissed her.

Jenny thought she might climax. Nothing had prepared her for this. One man was sucking her breast and the other was kissing her. Then she felt hands on her thighs, pulling them apart. Quickly the hands started moving higher. "Oh Jesus," she gasped when their fingers reached her wet vagina.

"Jack... uh Sean." Jenny tried to protest but one of their mouths always cut off her words. Then, as Jack sucked her breast, she watched Sean slip to his knees between her legs. He quickly lifted her legs, spreading them. Jenny's brain was telling her to stop this, but her excitement was overruling logic. It was as if there was an angel on one shoulder and demon on the other. Yet, she wasn't sure if it was the angel or demon that was telling her to relax and enjoy it.

"Oh Goddddd!!!" Jenny cried when Sean buried his mouth between her legs. Then, suddenly, her cries were cut off. She felt a penis at her lips. "Wait," she gasped. One word jumped into her mind from her self-help book: "Control". She needed to get control of the situation.

Sean looked startled when Jenny pushed his head from between her legs.

Controlling the excitement in her voice Jenny said calmly, "Stand up... both of you."

Sean looked at Jack. Jack shrugged his shoulders as they both stood up in front of Jenny.

Jenny almost giggled when she saw the two grown men standing there like petulant children. Sean's face was wet with her juices and Jack's hard penis was poking from his opened pants. "Take your clothes off."

Again, the two men looked at each other. They had expected a reprimand. Their faces broke into wide grins as they hurried to disrobe.

Jenny watched, looking from one guy to the other. Sean had the better body. He was tall and well built. Jack wasn't bad but he obviously was not into exercise. When they were both naked and standing before her, she compared their equipment. Sean's penis was longer but Jack's was fatter. Both were nice sized and most importantly, very hard.

"Jerk on your cocks for me," she said, her voice suddenly quivering with excitement.

The two men looked at each other then back at Jenny. At the same time they began to stroke themselves slowly.

"Very nice," Jenny whispered as she watched the two men, her eyes never leaving their throbbing erections. She spread her legs and reached between her thighs. She saw Jack and Sean's eyes staring between her legs as she began to play with herself.

"Oh Jesus," one of them gasped.

Suddenly Jenny was afraid that one or both of them were going to climax. "Sit down here," she said quickly, patting the sofa before getting to her feet. She swayed a bit as she stood in front of the two smiling men. Before her trembling legs gave out, she knelt at their feet. Leaning forward, she grasped both men's hard shafts. She couldn't believe what she was doing. Never in her life had she even consider having two men at the same time. While she knew that she would regret it tomorrow, she couldn't stop herself. Slowly, she began to stroke them, leaning forward to rest her large breasts on their legs.

Jack and Sean glanced at each other with silly smiles on their faces.

Jenny's eyes glassed over as she looked from one penis to the other. As her hands moved up and down, she heard the two men begin to moan. She leaned forward and took Sean's penis into her mouth, as she continued to stroke Jack. Then she switched. She moved from one to the other and then back again. When both shafts were dripping with her saliva she sat back. Now she had to decide which one she wanted inside her first. "Sean, move to the end of the sofa," Jenny said and stood up. She looked at Jack and said, " Fuck me from behind." With that she got on the sofa on her knees and leaned over Sean. She felt Jack getting to his knees behind her as she dropped her head to take Sean inside her mouth again.

"Oh Jesus," Jack moaned as he slipped his fat shaft into Jenny's very wet vagina.

Jenny gasped and paused for a second. Then she felt Sean's hand on her head pushing her down. A second later she was sucking him and forcing her hips back to take Jack's penis deep inside her.

The room quickly filled with the gasps and moans of the three lovers.

Jenny's brain could no longer function. She was lost in a fog of swirling sexual ecstasy. Her hand pumped Sean's shaft as she sucked. Her hips moved back and forth in a steady rhythm, forcing Jack's thighs to slap on her ass cheeks with each plunge of his penis. Within seconds, she felt her first climax coming on. She controlled a little whimper as her body trembled. It was the first climax of many.