Living Large Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was relieved that Jenny hadn't run screaming from the room yet. That gave her enough confidence to take the next step. Her hand trembled as she moved it between her legs.

Jenny watched as if hypnotized when Michael reached down and spread her lips. Unconsciously Jenny's tongue came out and she licked her suddenly parched lips.

"I want you to lick me," Michael said in a hoarse whisper.

Although Jenny knew what was coming, the spoken words shocked her.

Michael was staring at Jenny, her eyes now swimming with lust. "Kiss my thighs first."

Jenny hesitated until Michael reached out and grabbed her head. She held it tight but she didn't try to pull it forward. When Jenny realized that she wasn't going to force her she began to relax just a little. At least if she was going to do it, she could do it at her own pace, she thought. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to just kiss her thighs.

A little whimper escaped Michael's lips as Jenny's head slowly moved forward until her lips were close to the smooth, brown thighs of the older woman. A tremor went through Jenny when she realized that she could smell Michael's musk. It smelled just like her own and excited her. With increasing confidence, she touched her lips to the soft flesh.

"Ohhhh!!!," Michael moaned.

The moan sent an excited chill down Jenny's spine. She opened her mouth and touched her tongue to the hot skin. She heard another moan but it was harder to hear this time because a loud buzzing had began in her own head.

Michael resisted the urge to pull Jenny's head between her legs and force her mouth to her throbbing sex. It felt like her sex lips had swollen to twice their normal size and her heart felt like it was going to jump from her chest. She couldn't ever remember being this excited.

Jenny took a deep breath and began to kiss and lick Michael's thigh until it was wet with her saliva. Then she moved to the other. As she did, she felt the woman shifting above her, sliding down on the sofa and opening her legs wider. When she turned her head, her face was a scant inch from Michael's sex. Incredibly, she felt her own sex lips pulsing again. She squeezed her legs together and trapped them between her thighs to ease the throbbing. Instead, it only magnified her excitement.

"Please," Michael moaned.

Jenny heard her moan and felt a sudden surge of power. She placed her hands behind Michael's knees and boldly lifted her legs. Then with an animal like groan she opened her mouth and placed it on the older woman's sex.

"Ohhhhhhhh Jesusssssss!!!" Michael screamed. It was like the first time she had ever had a woman eat her. No, it was even more exciting.

Suddenly Jenny's mouth was filled with the sweet taste of Michael's pussy juice. It wasn't bad at all. In fact, it tasted almost exactly like her own juice, which she had tasted many, many times. With an almost animal like growl, Jenny began to eat Michael. Although she had never done this before, she knew what she liked. She sucked the inner lips into her mouth and used her tongue like a battering ram. When she heard the older woman's groans of approval, she sucked harder. She pulled back, stretching the inner lips as far as possible before she let them go. They snapped back like a rubber band.

Michael cried out in excitement.

Jenny giggled and did it again, and then again. Then she reached up and used her fingers to open the lips until the pulsing clit was exposed. She pulled back slightly and looked at the smooth little pea. She had never looked at a clit before. It resembled a tiny penis and was shaped like a football helmet. She stuck her tongue out and lapped across it.

"Oh God Jenny," Michael cried as she pulled Jenny's head down with her hands.

Jenny almost giggled and resisted the pressure. She continued to lick the tiny nub and watched it swell to an even larger size.

"Please, please, please," Michael begged, throwing her head back and forth in desperation.

Finally, Jenny relented and opened her mouth to suck her clit inside.

That was all Michael could stand. She lifted her hips and pulled Jenny's head between her legs. Her thighs pushed out until they landed on her shoulders and wrapped around her neck. She began to climax.

The older woman's gyrations made it difficult for Jenny to keep her mouth on her clit. She grasped her ass and tried to hold her hips still. However, it was a losing battle. Finally Jenny gave up and allowed the woman to use her face for her pleasure. By the time her convulsions were over, Jenny's face was soaked from her forehead to her chin. When she finally pulled back, she saw that Michael was lying with her head back and her eyes closed. She looked down at her ravaged sex lips and saw that they were incredibly swollen and soaked with her own saliva as well as Michael's copious juices. A smile came to Jenny's face and she leaned forward and planted gentle kisses on Michael's sex.

The rest of the night was a blur to Jenny. She remembered eating Michael several times and Michael returning the favor. They had also tried a sixty-nine. However, Jenny decided that she liked it better when she could concentrate on what she was doing or what was being done to her. A one point, she was surprised when Michael asked her to turn over on her stomach so she could eat her ass. The older woman spent quite a bit of time between her cheeks. Michael hadn't asked her to return the favor but she would have.

It was three o'clock in the morning when they both fell into an exhausted sleep.