All Comments on 'Living Next Door To A Garden Troll'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice

A very nice start to a great story I think you can keep it going for a while. But still very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice read

Would like to see where this relationship could go. Especially if her bff were to get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very nice

very nice romantic story

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Damn That Was Some Good Reading*****

Very enjoyable complete story. A sexy and entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story about a couple of folks getting on a bit in years but still very much alive. Nate, the grizzly dirty old man who ends up being a tender guy, and Dorothy, a woman who was clearly intrigued by the attention Nate gave her but was afraid to admit it, are a great couple..

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Romantic, funny and sexy, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can someone pls tell me which story it is. I forgot the name.

The plot is like this.

A young girl finds a job in store where old man is the owner. He hires her. He binds her and spank her and also fuck her in the kitchen which is behind the store.

He also calls his friend. They both take her to a small room upstairs where bdsm takes place. The girl enjoys it and tells her stor to her friend and also bring her to store to meet the 2 old men.

This is 4 part story.

Help me with the name.

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Love it

I could sure use a Dorothy next door to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous