Living Next Door To A Garden Troll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her host had taken one of her feet off his shoulder and was busy sucking on her toes individually, but while her first reaction was hoping her feet were clean, when her eyes went down and saw the over-sized penis pointing up at her she forgot about her feet. Somewhat long but absurdly thick, it arched upwards to expose a scrotum that fit the rest of Nate's bull-like torso, and when her eyes went up to meet Nate's he must have sensed fear in her because he winked as he lowered himself over her.

"Gonna make you glad you came over," he whispered, and then she felt him gently move his swollen member between her labia before easing himself inside of her.

Even with his tenderness the pain at first was intense but soon dissipated as she got used to having a man inside her again, and when Nate moved the rest of his cock into her it felt so good Dorothy wrapped her legs around his hips, something he got a kick out of. His thrusts began as slow and deep probes but as Dorothy's hands went around his back and she began grinding up into him, the thrusting got harder and deeper.

By the time Dorothy came, the bed was moving against the wall violently and she realized that the screaming that filled the room was hers, while Nate snorted and grunted with his sweat flying all over. Nate came soon after, arching his back and letting out a moan while his cock jerked inside her as it filled her womb with his seed.

Finished, Nate looked down at his neighbor and smiled, his bald head glistening as he leaned down and kissed her forehead while Dorothy's hands rubbed his hairy back. This was all so different for Dorothy - not necessarily better but very different - because he was so different from her late husband. Then again, when Dorothy thought of Nate's ex-wife and her full figure, she realized that he was probably thinking the same thing.

"Penny for your thoughts," she heard Nate say, breaking her out of her trance, and she just shook her head and laughed.

"Just wondering whether there's a part of you that isn't covered with hair," she giggled, and was happy when he didn't take that wrong.

"My head and the soles of my feet," Nate told her and then admitted, "I know, it's not for everyone."

"Actually, while I never thought it was appealing, being this close to it is changing my mind," Dorothy said as she moved her hands up to his chest and raked her fingers through the pelt. "I like it. It's like being savaged by..."

"Wait Dorothy, I have to tell you that if you're looking for a name that fits, Sasquatch was already taken," he kidded. "I hear that and probably reflexively I'll call you Sophie and that won't be good."

"Okay. Maybe just Nate, or Nate the Bear."

"Good."

"And by the way I am glad I came over," Dorothy added. "Very glad."

"Me too - hey! You aren't leaving are you?" he asked as he got up on his knees and went into the drawer of the night table.

"No, I mean I supposed you'll let me know when you've had enough of me," Dorothy told him, and after Nate laughed he noticed his neighbor staring at his flaccid member hanging close to her face.

"He's a handsome piece of flesh, isn't he?" Nate laughed in his self-depreciating manner as he used his free hand to wiggle it.

"Well, he might be a little scary but much of the time he's out of sight, doing his duty," Dorothy observed, and seeing it up close she had to admit that her lover's penis wasn't beautiful, the cinnamon-hued organ wrinkled and riddled with puffy veins from the base to near the plump mushroom head.

"Close your eyes," Nate instructed, and when she did she felt the ex-policeman grab her hands and when she opened her eyes again she saw Nate clicking handcuffs on his wrists.

"Oh!"

"Sorry. Little bit early in the relationship for me to use my sense of humor," he admitted when he saw a bit of fear in her eyes so then told Dorothy to lightly pull her hands apart. and after she did and the novelty cuffs came apart she laughed in relief.

"Oh. I thought maybe they were something you took with you when you retired."

"No, the department doesn't have purple handcuffs," Nate laughed, and after he put the cuffs back together he brought his neighbor's arms back over her head and next to the headboard. "How's that? Comfy?"

"Not bad," Dorothy agreed but after looking down towards her feet she made a face. "Not a very flattering position for me to be in though."

"How so?"

"Well, for one thing with me on my back stretched out like I am, what little I have up top disappears," she observed while surveying her flattened chest. "Good thing I shaved my underarms the other day or I really would look like a fellow."

"I wouldn't worry about that because I don't think I've ever seen a guy with nipples as amazing as yours," Nate opined while leaning down and running his tongue around the pebbled areolas, causing Dorothy's already prominent nipples to swell like pacifiers. "And I wasn't kidding the other day when I told you I thought you were sexy au natural. It sure wouldn't have stopped me from doing this."

As he spoke Nate nibbled his way from her nipple over to Dorothy's side, and from there he left butterfly kisses all the way to the inside of her bicep, even licking the moist peach fuzz in the deep recess of her armpit while his neighbor squealed and wiggled with delight.

"You're crazy!" Dorothy said when he straightened up, and then after glancing down and seeing his manhood starting to rise she cackled and exclaimed, "And you're getting hard again! I thought you said you were almost 60?"

"I am. Let's just say I'm very inspired by you," Nate told her as he went up and down her body, kissing and licking and not minding that some of Dorothy's bush was stiff with his seed that had escaped.

By the time Nate was done his cock was fully stiff again, and although Dorothy was a bit sore, after he eased himself into her the minor discomfort was well worth it for the pleasure that followed.

"We'll take it nice and easy this time," Nate said as he began to take tantalizingly slow thrusts all the way in and out of her, and they managed to do just that for a long time until the end when they nearly ended up sliding off the mattress as they came.

***

Dorothy Barber flushed the toilet and after washing her hands walked back into her neighbor's bedroom, although when she saw her reflection in the dresser's mirror, a waddle would be a better description of her gait. She felt every bit of her 49 years in her knees and back, and the ache between her legs was testimony to the seemingly endless energy of her host.

Nate Cox was asleep on his back, arms and legs akimbo on the king-size bed, and while there was plenty of room for her to climb in she decided to sit in the chair on the side. The sun was just coming up and the light that bled through the blinds put just enough light on the bed for her to enjoy the view of her furry neighbor.

Dorothy stifled a chuckle when she saw Nate's knees which were red and raw, like she had told him when she first saw them, a product of him not using dryer sheets in the laundry, but the rest of his bear body looked fine, especially the flaccid penis which rested over near his hip. The old fellow had suggested he was the virile type and Nate had proved that over the long evening, getting it up again and again.

"And again," Dorothy mumbled to herself as she corrected the score, and if she hadn't dropped off after that last time who knows how many more times would have followed.

Dorothy recalled Nate spooning up behind her during the night, his hirsute body quite comforting in the cool room, and the widow couldn't help thinking how really nice that would feel against her in the cold winter nights to come. She scolded herself to pump the brakes against that kind of thought, because for all she knew this could have been just a one night stand, although Dorothy thought that they really meshed well in ways beyond the physical.

Nate rustled on the sheets just then, causing his cock to roll back onto his belly, and the more she looked at that thing the more she wanted to wake him up, even though she was so sore that she probably wouldn't enjoy it much, but still...

"Huh?"

Nate woke up after a moment, the result of Dorothy running her tongue up and down the underside of his cock, and as she once again licked her way up from the base of the shaft to the cleft of the glans she happened to look up at her host watching her.

"Busted," she admitted as her tongue ran around the mushroom-shaped glans and ended up flicking the tip of the organ. "Did I wake you?"

"No, I had to wake up anyway to find out who was sucking my cock," Nate joked but Dorothy corrected him.

"Not sucking. Licking. There is a difference," she declared before taking the swollen. head in her mouth for a moment. "That is sucking - sort of. I'm afraid I'm out of practice."

"Practice makes perfect," Nate told her as he rubbed the back of her neck. "I've been told it's like riding a bike in that you never forget how."

Dorothy started to move her lips past the ridge of the glans and down the shaft, going a bit further with every downward bob of her head, but she gagged whenever she got more than halfway down and scolded herself when she raised her head.

"Guess I better not try to ride a bike again then," she declared but Nate encouraged her.

"You're doing great. When your lips were just going up and down the head, and you were doing whatever you do with your tongue? That was great!" Nate exclaimed, and after Dorothy began to churn his scrotum in her hand he added, "And so is that."

Dorothy kept working on the knob, and while he never got as hard as he had before the cock in her mouth was engorged, so much so that Nate warned her the end was near.

"Honey - I'm going to cum soon," he grunted, and then Dorothy took her hand from his balls and moved her fist to his shaft of his tool, jerking him hard while sucking away.

"Cumming!" Nate cried out but Dorothy neither blinked or backed away so when he came he spurted into her mouth, and when her mouth filled up the semen drooled out the sides of her mouth and down the outside of his manhood. Dorothy kept going until he finally went limp, and only then did she let go of the drained organ and looked up at him.

"Good grief," he moaned while grinning at the seed rolling down her chin, and when Dorothy flicked her tongue at the corners of her mouth he asked, "How does it taste?"

"Ever have a really rich and sweet vanilla pudding?" she asked, and after Nate nodded she told him, "Nothing like that."

"Oh."

"Tastes sort of like very warm milk of magnesia," was her verdict, noting, "although I don't remember it coming in quarts like you do."

"Been storing it up a while I guess," Nate told her, and Dorothy mumbled an unintelligible response as she cuddled up next to him.

***

When Dorothy work up after dozing a bit, she was alone in the bed, but the aroma of coffee got her to roll of the bed, and after putting on Nate's robe and making a brief trip to the bathroom she went out to the kitchen where Nate sat naked at the table drinking coffee and munching on a cookie.

"Hey, how come you didn't wake me?"

"I was afraid you'd attack me again," was his reply. "There's a mug there if you're interested."

"Very," Dorothy said, and after preparing a cup for herself sat at the table opposite her host and between sips commented on Nate's appearance. "I see we don't dress for breakfast here."

"Clothing optional for breakfast."

"I borrowed your robe from last night. Comfy but still damp. Kind of refreshing."

"How's the coffee?"

"Eh. Okay, but then again all I did was rinse out my mouth and use my index finger as a toothbrush, so maybe my taste buds are still caked with semen."

"Have a cookie, it might help," Nate suggested as he offered her some of the gift she had brought over. "You did a nice job on these. In addition to fornication and fellatio, you can also bake. What a gal! You realize I know my way around a kitchen myself."

"Really?"

"Sure do, and as he pointed around the room Nate said, "There's the stove, that's the refrigerator and next to the sink is a dishwasher."

"Impressive."

"That was my way of saying that if you would like to come over for dinner tonight, I would be honored to prepare you a steak," Nate offered.

"Any strings attached?"

"No, maybe a baked potato though," Nate said. "And we will wear clothes, at least until we finish eating."

"Fair enough. You notice I haven't attacked you once yet out here," Dorothy commented.

"I know. I must be losing my touch."

"No, it's just that sitting over here I can't see your dick so I'm not tempted."

"The ugly old thing is growing on you, isn't it?" Nate chortled.

"Actually it grows on you, and then I feel obligated to make the swelling go away," Dorothy said before finishing her coffee, and after pushing back from the table announced, "Guess I'll get dressed and go back home for a while. I need a shower."

"We took one a few hours ago," he reminded her.

"But then you went and messed me up again."

"You can just go over in the robe," Nate suggested. "Not much chance of anybody seeing you with the trees on my side and the couple who are never around on your side. Plus it's really early."

"You know, I'm going to do it," Dorothy said as she moved to the door. "No sense getting dressed and undressed again."

"Hey," Nate said as he caught her at the door, and after he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her a long time he released her. "That was a whole lot of fun."

"My thoughts exactly," Dorothy said, and after kissing him back looked out to their back yards at the dew coated grass and said, "See you later."

Nate waited until Dorothy was halfway home before he called out to no one, "Hey lady! Put come clothes on!"

The ex-cop laughed when he heard Dorothy laughing as she jogged to her back door, flipping him the bird as she ran, and after he watched her go inside he closed his door and sighed.

"She's something," he said as he went to take out a couple of steaks to thaw out, and while he had no way of knowing, Dorothy Barber was stepping into the shower thinking pretty much the same thing about him.

***

Thank you for reading


12