All Comments on 'Living Proof'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Who the fuck is Jim Linz?

This guy is the boss of a factory, so why is he bowling? And who is Jim that he immediately drops what he's doing to build a fucking canoe with some guy he's never met? And if he's banging Jims wife, it's a safe bet that Jim is NOT his best friend.

Holy fuck, this story pissed me off so much I want to punch a puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Might be entertaining

If the main character wasn't a backstabbing douche and the wife wasn't a cheater.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I'm still laughing with @Whackdoodle's comment, because I agree with him 100%...

I'm still laughing with @Whackdoodle's comment, because I agree with him 100%...What was this? Not a story...Not real characters...What best friend? And the woman? Why did she stayed married to that man? If she divorced him, why in hell would he suffer? She almost didn't exist for him...And the stupidest of them all: They were in love, she was pregnant with his child, and still they prefered to keep the status quo? This plot is so stupid that pisses anyone off to the limit...1*

badinbedbadinbedover 7 years ago
Horrid!!!

Nothing worth salvaging in this mess. Thank you for making the torment (of reading this tripe) relatively short. That said, I think that if you actually worked on developing your characters more, and can come up with a story theme that is at least partially believable, perhaps you could be a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Have to agree with all the other comments so far

There is nothing good or saving this sham of a story.

If this guy considered himself anyone's friend; he would step out into fast moving highway traffic or jump from the highest cliff onto razor sharp spikes.

The only one I could care at all for in this story is the poor unfortunate child these people are raising; I really feel sorry for that poor soul. The child would be better off if all three of these people were involved in a horrendous, explosive vehicle accident and left an orphan; would at least have a slim chance at a normal childhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Summing it up

Husband is an idiot, "Friend," a very poor description, is a toolbox and wifey is a slut. Nice people. Just the kind no one wants to read about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
have said it before

how many husbands are raising a child or children not being the bio father... check out the percentages to me unbelievable high number... 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
Others have pointed it out.

If you are secretly banging a guy's wife, you are not his friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THOUGHTS

Ever thought just for a moment that these stories are made up and NOT FOR REAL.

So many seem to think the stories are real and act with such outrage.

GOD GROW UP..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You have a very

evil imagination. All I can hope for is that one day Jim will find out and tell you and Lynn he never really loved her, he hates you and he has 3 kids with a woman he truely adores, leaves Lynn and your kids broke, gets you fired and Lynn lets you find out she has another child with a guy in Chicago and the woman you plan to marry takes your canoe and elopes with another guy from your bowlig team.... Oh Happy Day, Oh Happy Day..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So you are a asshole.

That alone gives you a 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
if any of us were

wise at all we would not be reading most of this crap, to the story it end with the author trying to make the main character into a nice guy by not hurting the husband, this alone made me laugh and showed how much of an asshole the author is, just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"annony is the KING of the CUCKS! "

Since this was posted anonymously (i.e., annony) this idiot was obviously talking about itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What was the plot, and the point?

Why didn't she just divorce the negligent douche bag and marry the guy she loves and who loves and respects her? Easy, because the author who created her is also a douche bag. That's just cruel man, let her go.

This appears to be your only LW story, and your lowest rated story. I think you should stick with the genre's you do better, like fucking your mother, or father, or both?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex?

I don't mind the adultery too much. In fact, I love to read about the wife having extramarital sex because that's what makes LW stories so erotic. I like to visualize my own wife being hammered into a massive orgasm by a good looking guy with a long thick dick. However, the sex wasn't any good. No sooner would he penetrate her, than she would ask him to cum inside of her. In the future, please be more descriptive with the sex scenes. Having said all this, LW stories are much better when there is no cheating going on.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Odd

What doesn't make sense in this story is if they love and enjoy each other so much why didn't Lynn divorce her husband and the two of them get married. Due to this point the story is not realistic. It is enjoyable and entertaining to read.

beastdbeastdover 7 years ago
Example known twice in our village.

Best friend lived as old bachelor with the family. In case of cousins, her brother sired all the four lads. Did husbands (Jims) not know, not care or what? Princess Diana was impregnated by the gillie or groom. Just take a good look at Prince Harry. Now you know, do you not?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Scum

People in fantasy stories and real life who are like you are simply the scum of the earth.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

I'd like to invite you over my house for dinner so you can meet my wife. You wouldn't have to sneak around with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
VARIETY

Some commenters think Lynn should have divorced and married her lover.

But we've got any number of Loving Wives stories on Literotica that feature that scenario.

Other commenters hope Jim finds out. There is a maxim in Loving Wives that "cheaters always get caught," which is (blindly?) adhered to. Some might say that this story proves the opposite; but, of course, being fiction, it "proves" nothing.

However, it is a depiction of cheaters not being caught -- which probably happens more than some commenters would like to think. Pointing to cheaters who DO get caught proves nothing about those who do not get caught. How would you even know about secret cheaters who do not get caught (as in this story)? It's not going to show up in a survey or poll, because who is going to tell? The very nature of a secret affair is that it is, well, SECRET. So, there is no way of knowing how often people get away with it. As big as the world (or the USA) is, I suspect it is happening somewhere today. Just like -- or similar to -- "Living Proof."

At least, it's different.

In all my years on Literotica, reading thousands of stories, with an emphasis on Loving Wives, I do not remember (I admit I forget a lot) reading a story that has the two features commenters complained about, namely,

no divorce and

not caught.

So, for variety, I award JayLikestoRead 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟.

For a Loving Wives story, this has a high rating (4.20).

This tells me that those who did not like the story, bitched in the comments.

Those who liked it voted 4 or 5 (or did not vote) and passed on.

Paul in Oklahoma

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - To me this is a sad commentary on our time in history. YES, we all know that cheating wives get away with it at least 80% of the time, PLUS if every hospital did a DNA check on every baby born - there would probably be millions more divorces. As it is right here on Literotica there are 33,800 divorce stories, so there certainly must be a lot of cheating going on ALL the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She's lonely and neglected...I get that. She's conflicted, Jim's clueless, and Scott's an asshole. Lots of loss and blame to spread around here...

Bham487Bham4877 months ago

Wow. What an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous