All Comments on 'Living with Katrina Ch. 03'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is what I was talking about

Finally, some character development instead of just random sex. I liked this one.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Good Ending

Heart strings, not always G- strings, tell the story. Very good job with this one.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years ago
Characterful

As above comments - the background to the characters is filling out here. Probably at a later stage you might edit this out so that you allude to what has led to your characters being who they are without having to go through it in detail for us.

It's getting improbable. The daddy-daughter reunion is too good, not to be true but to be believable, although what I like is the way that Jake is becoming less of a goody-goody than he was at first - clearly there is a dark centre to him if not a spine!

I found the art critic's final act a bit barf-y. I liked the way the previous dirty old man was obviously a sicko and initially I liked it that there was a good old man but he became saccharine. Old geezers of that generation are usually at least a bit sleazy around nubile young women - and not because they bring back lovely memories of deceased wives!

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years ago
Just a thought

I'm just wondering if you might make a bit more of Jake's semi-virginal bewilderment. I like it that he's a shy male character, there are few of them in the erotica world but they can be pretty sexy. It would be nice to have more on him finding it hard to know what Emma wants and worrying about it rather than being a natural sex God.

But others may disagree!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
O.O

Heartwarming and hot.

Onyx03Onyx03over 6 years ago
Kat

I'm loving this story. I can't wait to read more. I LOVE hurricane Katrina..

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Wow, what an interestting chapter? Katrina kinda becomes less objectionable since chapter one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES