All Comments on 'Living with Katrina Ch. 06'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for finally posting a new chapter. However this had very little of the Jake-Katrina relationship. Please focus more on that in the upcoming chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Direction

i hope you see this story heading in some direction. This chapter while really interesting seemed to deviate from the earlier chapters. Looking forward to the next chapter coming soon hopefully. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This is a wonderful complex story and I am really enjoying all the added side stories within the story! Looking forward to reading more and the complex mind of a damaged soul flows through. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome Twist

I really enjoy the way the story is going. Keep up the great writing.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Like the PI

wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of him in his own seperat story line.

The millionaire has a familiar ring to it. Sounds a bit like the Master from your Halloween story.Be careful with that sort of thing. Unless they are the same guy... which having your albino character from that story put in a cameo here would make for an interesting twister.

Wonderful story so far. I gave you a five for this one.

M.S.Tarot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next Chapter ??

When is the next chapter goona be out ?? I check several times a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please finish this

Hey !! Not fair. Finish this before you move on to Conscience of a soldier series

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years ago
Bordeaux champagne !!!

WTF is bordeaux champagne?!!! Champagne is from the Champagne region, it can only be called champagne if it's from there.

This evil f-er will be drinking The Widow (Veuve Clicquot) or perhaps Belle Epoque - except that I like Belle Epoque, or maybe the James Bond preferred tipple Dom Perignon. Or something a bit recherche. I had a Bugatti champagne once. With your appreciation of fast cars, you'd probably like that too much to let your villain have it.

I felt the financial affairs story, the introduction of the PI and the Hammer Horror evil millionaire lowered the tone somewhat. Using financial misdealings as a deus ex machina to get rid of Emma quickly is a mistake in my view. You could have had several tortuous scenes with Kat raging at her, Jake bewitched, bothered and bewildered between the two of them: boring (older?) safe colleague vs. exciting wild child.

This is like a chapter out of a different story. Instead of the intense microcosmic psychological drama between the two, could have been three with Emma, characters you were building up, you launched into an action-packed thriller cop horror combo.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
O.O

No, please don't bring him here.

Conversations between J and K are the best parts. A weird thing to say on a literotica page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories