All Comments on 'Living with Omega Theta Pi Ch. 02'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Do it again!

Yes, do another chapter! It's a little drawn out for my tastes, but it is exciting. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You should have Miss Wormer waiting outside the door!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great work!

I'd been looking forward to it and wasn't disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

But you could have had him give her a little spanking too -- followed by hot sex! maybe a bit of anal next time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it

Mr. Petersunn,

You are an amazing writer. I love the way you write and the way you develop your stories in a slow fashion. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing, please continue.

You sir, are an amazing writer, I would LOVE extra chapters of this, it has an amazing story, and I have been waiting for a sequel since the previous, which was also brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing detail

A good story is one with which you can relate to an amazing story is one that draws you in so deep that you live the story and that is the type of story you have delivered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of your best

I love all your stories, especially this one. I'd love to have you continue this series. I'm unable to give a full critique, 'cause it's just sooo much fun to read (over and over).

Thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
man, you've gotta continue this series!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You HAVE to write a sequel !

Miss W needs to be f---ed in her office, or take Albert to her house and "teach" him how everything works. Stacie needs to have her go at Albert, too. Maybe a threesome with Shelley, Stacie, Albert.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Where is the next one

Charles,

Why did you never finish this story. There are so many things left undone; the housemother, the other sorority sisters all left hanging in the breeze.

WRC

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Really Like Your Stories, and This Was Good, Too. They

all leave so many threads that could lead to other adventures; back to the Renaissance Fair, pantie fantasy, shared experiences with Penny and Shelley, other escapades with Miss Wormer, perhaps her catching them in bed and joining or after finding them, making a punishment a public demonstration with all the girls watching, or somehow the disolution of the purity with a house-party orgy. But whatever occurs, your attention to detail and erotic buildup to your (their, my) climax makes reading your stories fun, and I always look for more of them. Thanks for entertaining us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great writing!

Shelley and stacy? 3 some is the obvious thread. Keep teacher to thursdays and build that separately. Find 2 or 3 other girls and start.them exploring each other, under the auspices of exploring more of alberts 2nd spanking. Keep the orgy idea as far off as possible as I think your sense of reality is so pervasive that you would need to build for quite a while to make it feel real. But great work, thank you.

atmingusatmingusover 11 years ago
Great - suggestions for next chapter...

Houseother needs to get out of the closet. She needs to submit, to recieve good spank followed and a good F. Perhaps even up her own bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah!. I agree with WRC

Why did you leave it unfinished?. I'm really eager to read the part 3

nex564nex564over 11 years ago
there needs to be more

well there needs to be a part three i mean where does this romance go? what happens with the housemother and the other girls? or what happens after college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes! More!

Oh my god. I loved it.

Please make a chapter 3, I NEED to know more what happens with the housemother and with the other girls.

teddydaleteddydaleabout 2 years ago

"The rest of the story?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous