Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

It wasn't long before Albert settled down, or at least stopped dancing around. Nevertheless, with each smack he thrust forward involuntarily, or perhaps it was voluntarily, for in doing so he was essentially fucking Miss Wormer's fist with his now fully stiffened dick.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Now let this be a lesson to you, young man, that you are not to take advantage of the consideration and kindness of Omega Theta Pi graciously allowing you to reside within her domicile." She shifted from stroking him to softly caressing his slick swollen knob with the tips of her fingers and thumb. It was an excruciatingly delightful sensation.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh no, ma'am! I won't, I promise," he gasped. How so very strange it was, being stung and shamed on one side while being treated and thrilled on the other.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She reached down and gently cupped, fondled, and tickled his soft, tender little balls. "These are modest and pure young women, Albert, many of whom have vowed to be chaste until their marriage."

"Yes, ma'am," he acknowledged, squirming a bit. His balls were pretty sensitive.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

The girls were all smiling, entranced with the sight of their Housemother giving the young man his punishment, spanking his bared naked bottom, which squirmed and wriggled at them. For some it was quite amusing, for others it was more than that. A few of the girls crossed their legs, squeezing their thighs together. For all of them it was just plain fun.

Miss Wormer scratched her long fingernails gently up and down the young man's stiff shaft. "The girls must be treated with respect!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Absolutely, ma'am! I will, I will, I promise." Albert was now actually enjoying the spanking, or was he? He couldn't really tell. He sure as heck was enjoying the Housemother's tantalizing fingers. His mind and body were consumed within his intensely aroused state, which absorbed as well the experience of being publicly spanked, as if that was also exciting him. He couldn't really tell.

Miss Wormer gripped his cock hard within her hand and firmly stroked it, sliding the foreskin, as well as her fingers and palm, on and off the swollen knob.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes, Miss Wormer, yes," he gasped, not appreciating that she hadn't actually said anything.

"With dignity!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh yes, ma'am!" Albert squealed, feeling so confused, so wonderful, so embarrassed, so close to cumming.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She fist fucked his cock while he in return fucked her hand. "With chaste, celibate, and proper decorum!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Yes, Miss Wormer, I really do promise," he vowed, feeling himself about to explode within her hand, but knowing full well that would most assuredly be a very, very big mistake.

Miss Wormer suddenly stopped. Perhaps it was the stinging within the palm of her right hand, or the full realization that she was wantonly jerking off the young man with her other hand, or simply because she knew she was too confused and agitated to continue any longer, not knowing how this would in fact end. It was, most assuredly, the first time she had spanked a boy...well, at least the first time within Omega Theta Pi. "Yes, well, now..." she quietly mumbled, regrettably releasing her grip on the young man's stiffened cock.

"Thank you, ma'am," Albert responded, with considerable sincerity. He was not though thanking her for the spanking, just for ending it, or at least making him so excited, so aroused, in the process. A big hard part of him did want her to continue, although now that she had stopped he knew that it was clearly best not to take this to its inevitable fruition.

"Yes, well, you're welcome, Mr. Pence. I'm pleased that you appreciate the benefits of your disciplinary punishment and, well, you can stand up now."

As he did so his rather agitated state of excitement became quite visibly evident, at least to Miss Wormer. When he was bent over it was hidden from view by the shirt hanging down, but now that shirt was prominently sticking out.

Albert bent over again to pull his briefs and pants, but Miss Wormer had an inspiration.

"Well!" She announced with exaggerated outrage, "I see that perhaps you hadn't learned much of a lesson at all! It would seem to me that you just can't control yourself for one minute!"

"Miss Wormer?" Albert looked at her with such fright, such confusion. Doesn't she realize that she did have a bit to do with this herself?

Miss Wormer took the young man by the waist and turned him around so that all the sorority girls could witness for themselves his disrespectful behavior. What better way to demonstrate to the young ladies how dangerous and shameful boys can be.

"Miss Wormer!" Albert yelled in protest but there was really nothing he could do, at least nothing that would not result in either further punishment or having to move out, and he most certainly didn't want to do that. Frankly, he did want another opportunity within that hallway (albeit this time he would be much more careful and discrete).

Once he was fully turned Miss Wormer did not hesitate to again pull up his shirt, lifting the curtain on a full erect cock for all the girls to see.

Many gasped in shock, a few looked away, others covered their eyes, but even they peeked out through parted fingers. It wasn't that they were necessarily complete strangers to such a sight (although a few of them were). It was just so shocking to have an erect penis poking out at them on the stage, right in their own sorority, put on display by their Housemother. They girls were mesmerized by the show.

Some could now see Miss Wormer's point. It was rather scary and intimidating, like a big weapon, a truncheon, thrusting out from the young man's body, a blunt sword he would indeed use on a girl, thrusting it into her, piercing her most vulnerable feminine spot. Many of the girls instinctively clenched their thighs together in defense, albeit as well in response to the feel of the warmth brewing within.

Despite its threatening appearance, it also had a rather alluring charm. Many felt surprisingly attracted to it, like it was some sort of magic scepter or wand that was hypnotizing them, entrancing them, seducing them. A few of the girls licked their lips, not entirely sure why they felt suddenly so thirsty, so hungry, so yearning.

"Girls!" Miss Wormer exclaimed, "see for yourselves: this beastly, barbarous, boorish, brutish male organ. This is what drives the young man to do depraved, disgusting, and degrading things to virtuous young women like yourselves. Look closely, study it closely, and keep its image seared into your brain or someday you will lose your purity, your youthful innocence, your maiden charm."

They did indeed study it closely, very closely, many of them leaning far forward in their chairs. Shelley wondered if perhaps it might be helpful for Albert to walk among them so they could study it even more closely, but that, of course, risked actually making contact with it, and Miss Wormer would most certainly not approve of that.

Miss Wormer though had a better idea. It would be most compelling if the girls witnessed the young man's ejaculation, saw how the penis spewed forth its disgusting ejaculate upon reaching an orgasm. That would quite assuredly be a lesson they would not soon forget. She stepped behind Albert and, pressing her breasts into his back, she reached around and grasped hold of cock once again, sighing into his ear as her hand made contact with the stiff, smooth, steel skin of his boner.

"Girls, I want you to watch closely at what a young man would do to you if you gave him the chance." She began to softly and smoothly stroke Albert's cock.

Gasps, whispers, and titters swept through the room, eyes opening wide in shock, as well as avid, rapt interest. Miss Wormer was masturbating him! Right in front of them! Some girls' mouths fell open in shock, others smiled broadly, still others giggled, and a few turned their faces away in embarrassment and anxiety.

Albert was not circumcised and the precum was making a soft slushing sound as the Housemother was drawing his foreskin on and off the swollen purple crown with her fist tightly gripping the shaft as she slid it up and down.

"Miss Wormer," Albert gasped. He didn't know if he should be happy and grateful or now even more ashamed and embarrassed. It was clearly her intent to shame him, but such feelings were being so thoroughly overwhelmed by the more base and fundamental wonderfulness of feeling a woman giving him a handjob and, perhaps most importantly, his very first one. How can he not enjoy that! He certainly would not have expected it to occur under such circumstances, but one can not always fully predict what the future will hold.

In fact, the more the housemother stroked him the more he enjoyed it, even the fact that she was doing it in front of all of the girls. Perhaps some of them did find it all rather disgusting, gross, and appalling, but what did he care? He could see that many of them looked intrigued, even excited. A few were in fact smiling, clearly enjoying the show, clearly appreciating what he had to offer. What really is so bad about being jerked off in front of a group of chaste and innocent sorority sisters? Frankly, the more he thought about it the more he liked. Miss Wormer might be doing it to humiliate and shame him, but he was feeling quite the opposite. He was feeling rather proud and pleased, fully appreciating the opportunity to introduce the girls to the strength, the power, and the glory of the male cock.

"Look closely, girls," Miss Wormer instructed as she stroked him more fiercely, more vigorously pumping his dick like she was trying to pump water from a well, "at what young men do with these disgusting, dirty, big hard penises!"

And he then suddenly gushed a full load from his dick, shooting out from the stage into the first and even second row of the feminine audience.

Squeals of disgust, fright, and anguish were now suddenly heard as the girls in the first couple of rows tried desperately to duck to safety, turning away, throwing their hands up. It was as if he was spewing painful and deadly napalm, when it was only just harmless gloppy cum.

Albert sighed with satisfaction, relief, and delight as he watched the first glob splat onto the face of a girl in the second row, the full stream tailing behind the initial bullet landing across the hair of the girl in front of her.

"Miss Wormer!" the two girls screamed in protest, feeling now themselves so debased, just as she predicted they would.

Miss Wormer was as surprised as the girls. She had not expected that the young man would ejaculate with such force. She figured it would just be some pathetic and disgusting dribbling out of the tip, but she had forgotten the strength and vigor of a young man. Still, she immediately appreciated how effective it was at making her point. She had been disappointed and concerned to see that quite a few girls seemed to be enjoying the show rather than being appalled and disgusted at the sight of Albert's erection, but even these girls were now repelled and disgusted at the possibility of and, for some, the actuality of being sprayed with the young man's slimy seed.

She shifted the direction of his cannon, frenetically stroking his cock as he continued to shoot out bullets and streams of thick, sticky, gloppy cum onto girls to the left and then swinging it back sharply to the right, doing her best to hit as many of the young ladies as possible. "Yes! Yes!" Miss Wormer exclaimed, "Yes, you see now!"

More girls in the first couple of rows began to squeal and protest. "Stop him! Stop it! Miss Wormer!" They begged their Housemother for protection but there was really no escape as she kept shifting the direction of the spewing gun, effectively splatting each and every shrieking girl within the first couple of rows.

It was by far the best orgasm Albert had ever had, which is really quite appropriate for the very first one at the hand of a woman. What had started out as abject humiliation had turned into a magnificent triumph, being swept away by the blissful waves of his climax while watching his mighty spray of gism rain down upon squealing pretty girls.

When it appeared that Albert had little left to provide, Miss Wormer squeezed out the last few drops onto the stage and then sternly ordered him to get his pants back on and go to his room to meditate on what he had done to the girls.

Before he did though he paused to appreciate the sight of the young ladies frantically checking to see if and where they had gotten hit by his cum, some of them busily trying to clean it off without actually touching it, others frantically wiping it from their faces, looks of disgust on still others as they ineffectively tried to get it out of their hair. He did though catch a couple of the girls sneaking a quick sniff, being rather curious about its aroma. One girl even had a little smile on her face as she licked her lips.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Albert wasn't punished for squirting his cum all over the sorority sisters. It was, after all, mostly the fault of Miss Wormer. But, she did double and triple check on his status each of the following evenings, which made it quite difficult to get any further peeks in the hallway, or bask in the memory of his punishment in the late evening hours. Each time he recalled Shelley getting spanked, seeing her little woman's helper, seeing her lose her towel and, most enjoyable of all, ejaculating all over the girls, there came an erection, but he was reluctant to do anything about it. He halted the use of his socks, as Miss Wormer was now even rifling through his laundry basket when she did a spot inspection of his room, clearly looking for evidence of self-abuse.

But, he would not have seen much if even he had explored the halls. The girls were being much, much more careful about the doors to their rooms, and were dressing considerably more modestly as they went to and from the bathroom.

The girls were also unsure how to act around Albert. For those who had been in the first couple of rows, some looked upon him with annoyance and disgust. Others, however, felt more embarrassed than annoyed. They avoided his eyes, not wanting him to recognize that she was one of them that got it on her face or hair. However, many of the girls now had some empathy for the young man, as he had been publicly spanked like most of them had. They could see how embarrassing and humiliating it had been for him, at least up until the very last moment when he squirted all over some of the girls. He did seem to enjoy that, but it wasn't really his fault. Miss Wormer had made him do it. She was the one holding the gun. Others were even intrigued by the young man. They kind of wished he would get in trouble again, deserving of another spanking and perhaps even followed by another demonstration by Miss Wormer of that "disgusting" male ejaculation. A couple of girls in fact planned to sit in the front row just for that very reason.

But, two weeks passed with no further spanking, of anyone. Albert was disappointed by that, and so were the girls (in Albert not being spanked). Miss Wormer though was very, very pleased that her last two disciplinary sessions had been so successful. She wondered if perhaps she should write an article about this for the Panhellenic Press, the newsletter for sorority Housemothers.

She did, though, kind of miss not having a reason for disciplining Albert. She even found herself hoping to catch him in some major rule violation that would warrant another spanking, motivating her to check on him more frequently, including even inspections of his dirty laundry basket, hoping to find the smoking gun or, more accurately, wet rag. But, after repeatedly coming up empty she wondered if perhaps she should in fact back off, give him more space, let him start to feel more comfortable. Criminals who know they are under surveillance will obey the law. It's when they feel relaxed and free to do what they want that their natural tendencies and predilections will again surface.

One evening Albert heard a soft knocking on his door. He was studying. It was about 930PM. He opened the door a crack. He knew it probably wasn't Miss Wormer. She wouldn't knock. But, nobody else had ever knocked on his door.

It was one of the girls, Kari Ann, a very pretty little minx with large green twinkling eyes, even larger spectacles, perky nose, rosy cheeks, and rather little titties. They were barely noticeable beneath her loose white blouse. "Albert," she whispered to him. "Are you busy?"

"Uh, no, no, not really. Is there something wrong?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you could help me. I dropped a hair brush down behind my dresser and it's just too heavy for me to move it. I was wondering, well, Tammie and I were wondering, if you could perhaps see if you could move it for us?"

There was, of course, no way he could refuse the request, but he did feel a bit of pressure. He was not a strong man by any means. He was probably stronger than Kari Ann, but perhaps not so strong as two girls together. If the two girls couldn't push the dresser aside how could he expect to do it. However, perhaps the three of them could do it, but imagine failing. How emasculating would that be. Perhaps Miss Wormer would spank him for being such an inadequate male. That would be adding insult to injury. "Yes, yes, of course, I would be happy to...to try."

"Oh that's so sweet! Wonderful! Come then, follow me."

Albert followed Kari Ann down the hall. Her room was some distance from his own. His eyes were fixed on her swaying bottom beneath her white pleated skirt as they made their way down the hallway. Why is it that girls' bottoms swayed like that? Was it instinctive? It was certainly quite enticing, even on a girl so innocent in appearance as Kari Ann. Perhaps even more so, as she probably didn't realize how flirtatious she appeared.

"Not much further," she reassured him in that soft, high, feminine voice, speaking to him over her shoulder, apparently oblivious to the fact that his eyes were fixed on her bottom as they made their way down the hall.

"That's fine," he reassured her. He was being quite sincere about that. It was a nice little dance she was providing, and about the only one he was being treated to lately. He was even a bit disappointed when they finally reached her room. His apprehension returned. He followed Kari Ann into the room.

He was greeted by the sight of Shelley, as well as Tammie and Penny, all sitting on the two twin beds. There were four girls in the room. The four of them couldn't move the dresser? He then noticed that the girls were looking at him kind of funny like. It wasn't really that unusual for them to be doing so, but something seemed different than before. "Is, um, this the dresser?" he asked, pointing to the first one on his right.

"Actually," Kari Ann said, now standing behind him, quietly shutting the door. "There was something else we wanted to ask of you."

"There was?" Albert wondered what that could be. He wasn't good at fixing things, but why wouldn't Kari Ann want to tell him in advance what it was? He could feel his heart beginning to race. A part of him knew that it wasn't just to fix something, or anything else that was easy to say. He glanced around at the girls, waiting nervously for some explanation.

Tammie spoke up. She was a very cute girl, with a long red pony tail, freckles, and a very adorable smile, albeit she wasn't smiling right now. She had a rather nervous expression on her face. "Um, well, Albert, we were just wondering, well, um, you know, well, what was it like for you to get spanked, like that, in front of us, all of us, you know, girls." It wasn't really what she had wanted to say, but it was breaking the ice.

1...34567...9