Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" Shelley quickly agreed, very much wanting to abandon her original plan.

Albert shifted over, onto his back. "Okay," he instructed, "you can get on top of me."

Shelley gingerly got into position, on her hands and knees, well above Albert. She found it really quite disconcerting, as her bare naked pussy was now right above Albert's face. He had a really good clear view of it, and he was clearly staring at it. "You don't have to stare, you know," she chided him.

Albert looked down his body, at Shelley's face. She was bent over a bit, looking back at him from between her legs. He smiled at her. "Well, I gotta see what I'm doing, you know."

She smiled back. "I guess so," she admitted.

In this position Albert could also see up into Shelley's pajama top, as it was hanging down away from her body. He couldn't see much but he could see a bit of her two boobs hanging naked inside. He again wondered if he should suggest that they also take off their tops, but he couldn't really come up with a good reason for doing that and, besides, it was probably best to remove as little of their clothes as possible. If they heard Miss Wormer coming down the hall they would have to get dressed quickly. It would be real, real, real bad for the both of them if Shelley was caught in his room, but certainly much worse if one of them was undressed. They could at least claim that nothing had yet happened.

Albert returned his eyes to Shelley's pussy. It was indeed a very lovely view: a girl's cunt poised before his eyes, about to be lowered down to rest right on his face. He had heard that some guys don't like to make love to a woman this way. At the moment he could not possibly understand why. It looked like such a deliciously erotic pie. He really didn't want to wait any longer. "Okay, Shelley, bring it down."

"Oooooh," Shelley groaned, finding this so awkward, so weird. She was essentially going to sit on a boy's face! It had been difficult enough having Albert see her while she was getting spanked, and then coming out of the shower room. Now she was going to lay her cunnie right on his face? That just seemed so obscene, so wrong. But, of course, that was why her cunnie was also getting so warm, so moist. She most certainly hoped that he didn't notice that. Goodness, imagine actually having a drip fall on him? She began to slowly lower her cunnie down to his face.

It was like walking into a very, very cold lake. Some persons will just dive in, getting over the shock in one jolting moment. Shelley much preferred the baby steps approach, taking one short step at time, getting used to that one, and then taking another. Her approach though did drag out the anxiety, the apprehension, for a much longer period of time.

Albert though didn't mind. His smile just grew bigger and bigger as Shelley's sweet, moist honeypot got slowly closer and closer. He licked his lips as it came within inches of his face. He had never seen one this close before. It was just so remarkably sexy and alluring, yet it was just this little pouch of a mound, split by a delicate thin crevice, which was now parted somewhat with her thighs separated on either side of his face. He could now even see a bit inside the lips, witnessing her inner wet, pink juicy feminine flesh.

"Oooooh," Shelley again groaned, pausing just at the very end, just before her lips would be planted on his. It felt like she was just about to sit on something very painful, very hot or very cold, yet she did know that it was most likely going to feel so very, very good, albeit very, very dirty and naughty. She looked back at him, as best she could past her hanging pajama top. "I don't want to smother you," but immediately regretted that remark, perhaps implying that her cunnie was inordinately fat.

"I'll be fine," Albert reassured her. Perhaps he should just reach up and grab her by her bottom and forcefully pull her cunt into his face. But, he knew it was best to let her take her own good time.

Drawing upon all her courage and strength, Shelley gently, softly, laid her cunt onto, against, Albert's face.

"Oh my," she gasped as contact was made, blood rushing to her face, her heart rate accelerating. It just felt so erotically exciting. She covered her own face and allowed her knees and thighs to relax, letting gravity rest her cunt onto Albert's mouth and lips. She could even feel his nose poking the bottom of her mound. This was just so dirty!

"Oh!" she softly squealed as she felt Albert's tongue begin to work on her lips, exploring its way around, tickling and licking its way all around and up and down her slit. "Oh my goodness," she whispered and instinctively began to squirm and wriggle her cunnie against his face.

Albert was delighted. The aroma and taste were not what he had expected, but it wasn't the least bit aversive. He found it instead appropriately natural, raw, and lustful. He wasn't too sure what he should do, so he just gorged himself on her soft fleshy lips and folds, rubbing his own lips hard against her, trying to get his tongue as deep and far up inside her as he could, his face becoming awash with Shelley's feminine fluids.

Shelley removed her hands from her face, needing them to brace herself on the bed as she lewdly and shamelessly grinded her cunt against the boy's face. She most certainly didn't miss her woman's helper anymore as this was so much better.

Albert even eventually discovered Shelley's little stiff button. He instantly recognized what it was and he knew that he should give it due attention. He reached up with his hands and grasped hold of Shelley's perky little butt cheeks to help press his lips and tongue as hard as he could against her clit, as he rubbed and massaged them against her feminine nub.

"Albert," Shelley gasped, "that's so good, that's so nice," and then realized that she had been simply ignoring him, or more precisely his thing.

It wasn't easy to ignore as it was sticking up right there in front of her eyes: Albert's big, thick, stiff penis. She had been intimidated by it before. It did look rather fierce, and even angry, with that big red swollen knob. But, in her lustful state of mind she so much wanted to devour it. It just looked so irresistible, so potent, so beckoning. Without further hesitation she dropped her face down and absorbed the big juicy masculine plum into her mouth, immediately bathing every inch with her hungry, yearning, craving tongue.

Albert gasped into Shelley's cunt, the sound though entirely muffled. He considered breaking his lips away to let Shelley know how appreciative, even how grateful, he was that she was doing that for him. He knew that as a purity girl this was really well out of character, something her friends would probably not understand, and it was most certainly something that was hugely fantastic.

But, he couldn't really free his face even if he wanted to. Her warning that she might smother him was not in fact terribly far from the truth, as she was crushing her now sloppy wet cunt deep into his face.

He expressed his appreciation instead by caressing, squeezing, and pawing her butt cheeks as he continued to work on her clit, at times nibbling and softly chewing that pointy little nub with his lips, at other times massaging and mauling with deep hard pressure. He wondered if perhaps he could also somehow work a finger up inside her cunt as he continued to slavishly devour her clit with his mouth, but he wasn't so sure that would in fact be possible.

Shelley could feel herself getting closer and closer. She began to pump and hump her cunt against the boy's face, as if she was in fact fucking his face with her cunt, as she now fucked as well his cock with her own face, plunging her face up and down on the cock, all the while working her tongue on the shaft and crown, using one fist to keep it steady, as well as to stroke it.

A couple of times she even pressed the tip of his cock against the back of her throat, seeing how much she could actually fit into her mouth. She couldn't get her lips all the way down to the bottom of the shaft, but she did get it in pretty darned deep, causing her a couple of times to reflexively gag or cough. But, in neither instance did she, would she, actually withdraw her mouth totally free. Just as Albert was devoting his lips, mouth, and tongue to her clit, she would most certainly do the same for his cock.

Whenever Albert felt the tip of his cock touching Shelley's resistant throat he felt a sudden urge to cum. It would be so nice to cum deep down into Shelley's mouth. Yet, he also wanted this to last as long as humanly possible, which really wasn't much longer at all. It just felt too awfully fantastic, way too stimulating, way too arousing. Self-control was just not realistic, not feasible.

The room was now filled with the rather loud and lecherous sounds of slippery wet mouths slurping on a cock and cunt. It was perhaps even so loud that they would be unable to hear Miss Wormer coming down the hallway, and perhaps so loud that it could be heard by anyone standing outside the door. But, frankly, it wasn't like either one of them was making any effort whatsoever to listen for her.

Albert suddenly realized that there was a hole that was open to him, to a finger, and he let go of Shelley's butt cheek with his right hand to draw his finger down that delectable crack of her butt to reach her little puckered rosebud. It was a risky move. It was very unlikely that Shelley was actually into or interested in anal sex, but he wanted to at least touch it, to tickle it, at least just a bit.

Shelley was not particularly cognizant of Albert letting go of her bottom, or even the exploration of his fingers down the crack of her bottom. There were far too many other wonderful feelings to pay attention to, to bask in. But, when she felt the tip of Albert's finger make contact with the tingly nerves of her very sensitive anus, her eyes opened wide and she suddenly felt her climax sweep across her body.

Her cunt began to quiver and quake with the spasmodic contractions of her orgasm. Additional fluids flowed from her cunt, washing onto Albert's face. She softly whimpered and moaned into his cock, which she did continue to lick and pump despite being caught up in the overwhelming bliss and joy of her climax.

Albert did sense that Shelley was climaxing. He wasn't entirely positive. He wasn't at all experienced as to the signs, but he did hear the sudden whimpers and moans through her clenched lips, wrapped so tightly around his cock as her tongue continued to work on his knob, and he then gave himself over to his own.

"Shshhly" he garbled into the wet shuddering lips of her cunt, expressing perhaps a warning that he was about to cum, or else just an expression of appreciation.

Shelley didn't actually hear him, but she hardly needed an announcement, as she became fully aware of his orgasm by the twitch of his dick in her mouth and the sudden arrival of a big, globby wad of cum on the tip of her tongue.

She instinctively pulled away, drawing her face entirely off his cock, only to receive a wet sloppy splat right on the tip of her nose. In her lustfully drunken state of mind she quickly returned her mouth to his cock to receive the rest of the bountiful treasure upon her tongue, against the insides of her cheeks, and even deep, deep down inside, Albert's cock continuing to jerk and spit globs, wads, and ropes of viscous, sloppy, thick, hot cum.

She didn't mind taking him in the mouth, not in the least. On the contrary, it just felt so right to feel Albert squirting his stuff into her mouth as her cunt trembled and quivered within its own bliss, releasing her own moisture onto his face, and some onto his tongue, into his mouth.

She was though surprised at how much he had, and how long it took for him to finish. She perhaps shouldn't be, as she had seen him do it twice before. But, this time she was more personally, intimately involved, and for a moment she did wonder if she would be able to get all of it into her mouth. Still, it was just so cool to be climaxing while a boy, while Albert, was exploding his stuff into her mouth. It just seemed so right, so lovely, so fulfilling.

When he was finally finished, she gently squeezed and milked the shaft to draw the rest out. She knew it would not be good to let any of it spill onto the bedcover, another reason for taking all but one splat into her mouth, although that type of careful planning was not the actual reason for having him cum in her mouth.

She did struggle a bit at swallowing it all down. It was just so thick, perhaps even sort of gooey like. Still, it didn't really taste at all bad. She was surprised at that. It was perhaps a bit saltier than she would like, but it was nevertheless a very sexy and delightful late night snack.

They both did not move for some time, albeit Shelley was considerate to draw forward a bit, so that her cunnie was no longer smothering Albert's mouth. It was now resting on his chest, just below his face, which offered him a really nice view of her dripping, wet, swollen cunnie, and puckered little red butt hole. He softly blew on them both.

"Stop it!" she giggled from down the bed, but not actually trying to prevent him.

When she felt she had enough strength and composure, Shelley carefully raised a leg and pulled herself off his body, turned around, and snuggled up against him, once again sharing a pillow.

Albert notice the glob of cum still resting on her nose. He scooped it up.

Shelley stuck out her tongue, a little grin on her face. "Gimmie, gimmie!"

Albert smiled and wiped it onto her tongue.

She drew it into her mouth, savoring the last final drop. "Mmmmmmmm," she sighed with a deep fulfilled satisfaction. "You taste good, Albert."

"You did too, Shelley," he agreed.

"Shut-up!" she whispered, her face reddening as she snuggled into the crook of his neck.

They lay like that for a bit, both basking in the blissful peace of their orgasms' resolutions, as well as the warmth of their affectionate, loving cuddle.

Shelley finally broke the silence, "Wouldn't it be nice to just stay here all night long? Together?"

It would indeed, but suddenly they could hear the steps of Miss Wormer, coming down the hall.

To be continued...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I very much hope that you enjoyed this story! I am working on the sequel, but I am certainly open to suggestions and proposals. And, if you did like it, then please do take the time to cast a vote. You may not realize how shamefully reinforcing that is.

1...456789