All Comments on 'Living with the Decision'

by petuchi10

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Very lusty, erotic and sexy - something a little different.

Maybe I could write an essay as to why I like this story but, saying I 'like it' is enough detail. As a reader, I don't propose to divine what you the author should write; I'd like it to be a surprise so that my ego doesn't get in the way. Boy: Talk about 'Living With The Decision'; that decision! However petuchi10, I am looking forward to more il-LUST-rious writing about Max, Melanie, and their relatives. You seem to know what you're doing... keep going!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A good story and in the genre that I love

I would love to read more of their summer vacation with her sister and her sisters girls.

With her stud of a son filling her pussy as much as he wants, she'll be leaving wet spots on the furniture when she sets down.

Now that's a thought that is very erotic, cum running out of her swollen pussy lips, leaving residue on the chairs.

Thanks for the good read, and I hope to see a continuation of this good story

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Escelade:

Is a Cadillac, not a chevy.

JuanVatoJuanVatoover 13 years ago

The intro was strong, I liked it. Just like working out, the more you do it, the better it gets. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lame lame lame just like your mom and ur tiny dick

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Unusual story that could not possibly happen under any circumstances. This is more fiction than fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous