Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me call Ryan," Liz grabbed her phone and dialed her husband, "Honey, I met up with an old flame, and you know what that means. Right now, we're a men's room stall at a Ruby Tuesday's and he's screwing me within an inch of my life. He's gonna cum inside me soon, I think. Bareback. No rubber to stop anything at all. Tell me, do you want him to do that inside me?"

"Yes...," Ryan groaned as he recovered from shock, "Damn it, Liz, you got me hard all over again! Yes, damn it, Liz, let him cum in your sweet pussy and fill it with his seed, so I can get his sloppy seconds!"

I chuckled as I texted Aurya a picture of Liz's tramp stamp and bare ass, captioning it with the words, "This is Liz. Remember her? I'm raw dogging her right now. Want me to creampie her?"

The response was almost instant, "Hell, yes. Do me proud, stud. Knock that slut up for me and send her home to hubby with your hot jizz inside her slick twat. Just don't wash your cock."

"Just do it, papi. Stick me good and hard. Fill me up! Knock me up! Shoot it balls deep in me! Give me that fucking baby bump!" Liz tightened up on me as she felt some brief hesitation, so I erupted, spilling my seed inside her yummy snatch.

"Alright, let's get back to the table before we get Steve in trouble," I laughed as we dressed back up, though I honored Aurya's wishes by leaving Liz's pussy juices on my dick.

Steve looked a little worried as we returned, but sure enough, we ordered an entree, being especially hungry now. I always got the munchies after sex, it was natural due to the burned calories, and Liz looked as if she had worked up an appetite, too. Besides, eating slowed down the effects of booze, which was good since I still had to drive home. I didn't wish for a DUI, after all. I chuckled as Steve's bulge drew attention from the hostess, who must have been aware of what happened, because instead of lecturing or scolding the waiter, she took his hand and led him to the same bathroom to have her way with him.

Scant minutes, of course, Steve was back to work, able to focus better on his job, and Tiffany, the hostess, gave us the thumbs-up sign as she licked her lips clean. Evidently, she had opted for a hummer and he hadn't objected to it in the least. I certainly didn't blame him. Tiffany was a cougar, but there was nothing wrong with that. I mean, hell, some of my favorite movie and porn stars were cougars. Sela Ward, Connie Nielsen, Dana Delany, Allyson Hannigan, Raylene, Julia Ann, Nina Hartley, just to name a few.

"Looks like the start of a beautiful new friendship, wouldn't you agree?" I asked Liz, pointing to the duo.

"Hell, yes, papi! That it does. Sometimes, it's not so bad if the boss sucks," Liz winked at me.

"Cute!" I replied.

"I know that I am and so are you," Liz got the last word for the moment, especially once we got our fajitas, mine being steak and hers shrimp.

"You know that I'm still soaking in your juices, right?" I pointed out to Liz as we settled the bill and tipped Steve his proper gratuity.

"Yes, well, I'm still drenched with your hot cum. I'm keeping it nice and warm for lube later, knowing my Ryan. He'll want to bone me as soon as I walk inside, barely giving me time to shut the front door behind me before he slides into home plate. He'll want to feel every second of another man's jizz on his dick as he fucks my used cunt. Once he realizes just how hot and horny this makes me, just like him, he'll want you to bang me as often as you can. He'll want me to put my pussy on tap for you. Well, news for me, it's been on tap for years now. Always your cum slut, just as I said. Anytime and any way you want it, papi," Liz told me with a last, searing kiss as we prepared to part ways, only to collide into Aurya.

"I used your tracking feature on your phone. Amazing how well that works, honey. This must be Liz, right? Hey, Liz, I guess that turnabout's fair play, right? I bent over for Jake anytime he asked it over the whole time that we worked together, while he was still dating you. I loved sending him home to you smelling of my snatch. I loved knowing that he would recover and ram you balls deep once he did, with my twat juices still coating his prick.

"Now, I look forward to riding him tonight with your pussy cream all over his cock. Tell me, would your fiancee be open to perhaps being our guests someday? I'm sure that I speak for both Jake and myself when I say that we'd love to have you...both of you," Aurya flirted brazenly with Liz, even kissing her hand in front of the entire food court.

"Aurya, isn't it? Honey, you have no idea how much I want that to happen. For me. For Jake. For you. And, last but not least, for my sweet fiance, Ryan. We're getting married very soon, and trust me, you're both getting invitations to the wedding now, whatever it takes. I'd like to invite you both to join us on the honeymoon, assuming that Ryan doesn't veto that, and knowing him, there's no way that he would. Aurya, trust me when I tell you that when he meets you, he'll have trouble remembering his middle name. His IQ will drop about thirty points for an hour or two and he'll be putty in your hands...and mine," Liz promised Aurya, making my wife's scent of arousal increase exponentially.

"It seems that Ryan has a serious weakness for blondes, babe. Thank you for the invitation on both counts, and believe me when I tell you that I want to accept...and I think that I'm not alone there. Well, dear?" I turned to Aurya, daring her.

"And here I thought that I'd have to beg you to accept. I do wish that we had invited you to our wedding...and honeymoon now. I don't suppose that Jake was in contact with you, though, was he?" Aurya beamed as she recalled the recent past and contemplated the likely future.

"Nope, but trust me, we'll get that double honeymoon together after all, cutie. It'll happen. I know my man. He loves me, he really likes blondes, and he would be in hog heaven to get to swap back and forth, not to mention watch and get those sloppy seconds from both of us. A chance to watch us eat each other out, too, would go down very well with him, as I imagine that it would with Jake here. On that point, both guys are such dudes, right? Jake's a mature, sophisticated, rational, sensible man, but he's still a man and most men like to watch girls together, right?" Liz observed, getting a grin from both of us.

"So, let's make a pact together, then. Lovers...assuming that Ryan's on board with this. The four of us. Lovers. Swapping partners. Swingers. The four of us, together, whatever happens with anyone else," I proposed now, making both women nod and giggle.

"Hey, I told you, papi. I'm always your cum slut, and I'll repeat that right here and now, right in front of your esposa. I'm not going anywhere, now that I have you back in my life. I'm not letting you go this time, just remember that the same goes for Ryan. And...if I get attached to the missus here enough, that could well apply soon to her, too," Liz told me as we walked toward the parking lot.

"Here, let this be a down payment on our future foursome, honey. A token of my esteem and affection for a woman who clearly adores my husband every bit as much as I do. My soaking wet panties," Aurya reached under her skirt and slid them down in broad daylight to hand them to Liz.

"Oh, Dios mio, they really are wet! I'm gonna wear these later tonight, if that's okay with you. I want to wear them to bed after Ryan fucks me and stew in my juices as well as yours. You're clearly a woman after my own heart, sweetie. Let's definitely stay close...very close," Liz answered, giving both of us a lip lock that included more than its share of tongue.

"Hey, don't go yet! Come home with us for now. Call your man. Have him come over. Why wait? Why not get this started sooner rather than later? Stay over at our place. That way, I can play with Ryan while you get plenty of this inside each of your holes and we can swap as much as we like. Am I right, honey? Think of it. You've waited how long to catch up with each other again? That's quite long enough. This lady here's madly in love with you, even now. Smart girl, if you ask me. Let's get this party started. We'll have some kefta and kebabs, shawarma and falafel. Some baba ghanouj and hummus. It's leftover from my sister's visit the other day, but it's very good, right, babe?" Aurya encouraged Liz to jump in the Chevy Blazer with us.

"You got that right, babe," I agreed easily and wholeheartedly with my wife.

"It's a good thing that I took an Uber here, then," Liz confessed, "otherwise..."

"That explains the margaritas," I laughed as I kissed both ladies and Aurya drove us like a madwoman.

My heart raced as quickly as my wife drove, eager to get busy renewing my hot and heavy love affair with another woman who had the obvious blessing from Aurya herself. This was really about to happen. With the full approval of my lawful wedded wife, I was about to fuck a happily engaged woman, much to my delight and hers, not to mention our partners. The fact that both women put their hands in mine during the drive told me a great deal. This was never just about sex, though was definitely a major and obvious part of it. This was about love, too. Both women loved me passionately and I loved them both back just as hard.

"Come inside," Aurya invited Liz inside our house as I opened the door for us, "there is plenty to eat, trust me. For Ryan and you both. And then there's some food, too."

"Here, let me call my old man," Liz dialed up Ryan's number again, "Hey, sweetie, we've been invited over to spend the night at Jake's...by his wife with his full approval. And honey, she's a blonde. You know what that means."

"Yes, dear...I'll be on my way. Just text me the directions. This is a full swap, isn't, not a drill, not soft swing, though that's fun too, but an all-out, wife swapping foursome? I'm right, aren't I?" Ryan asked Liz, who laughed.

"Honey, that's precisely what I mean. They're going to have us for supper, and then dessert. Bring our orgy gear. This is probably the first chance we've had to use it, I believe. Fantasies are gonna cum true tonight, papi," Liz told her fiance, adding that, "I hope that you don't mind if I don't quite wait for you before getting into the action."

"No, help yourself, babe. I'll be more than happy to join in once I arrive," Ryan hung up, clearly quite aroused.

"And in that spirit," Aurya closed in on Liz and planted a lip lock on her to make it apparent that she was very attracted to my ex.

"Is it alright if we...you know," Liz asked me, making me chuckle.

"Knock yourselves out, ladies. I'm gonna need a second wind before I do anything, anyway. The dick doesn't revive that quickly, but this will definitely help that along. You want to eat each other, go for it," I encouraged both women, who looked at each other with undisguised lust.

"See why I married him? He's just such a cool, smart guy! Doesn't let pride or ego get in the way of making things work," Aurya bragged on me while slowly unwrapping Liz like a Christmas present.

"Sweet saints above, this is so fucking hot!" Liz crossed herself, rather bizarrely, as she felt Aurya's kiss caressing her flesh from head to toe.

"It's just beginning, babe," Aurya assured Liz, turning her over to kiss her way down her back and spine toward the crack of her ass.

Liz visibly shivered, goosebumps forming on her earthy skin as the doorbell rang and I got up to answer it.

It was Ryan, sure enough, and I led him inside with a big smile on my face and a manly handshake for him. We shared women now, after all, so we really should be good friends, right? We had at least two common interests, I knew that much about us. If we shared that, there was a pretty sound basis for friendship, if you asked me. It would definitely make this easier on both of us, I thought, as I watched Aurya explore Liz's body with her tongue, including a rimjob session that made my ex squirm in front of us menfolk.

"I love ass play and Liz knows how to really make it work, too, as does your wife," Ryan intimated to me, getting a high-five from me on that score.

"That they do. And yes, ass play is the bomb, especially rimming and penetration. Fingering's not bad, either. I should warn you that Aurya and I recently started this deal in which I make her wear butt-plugs whenever and however long I wish. If and when you should happen to rim her and sodomize her, you'll have to remove the plug first, I think, if she doesn't first," I informed Ryan to give him fair warning.

"Does she do that to you?" he asked me, curiously.

"No, oddly enough, she doesn't usually like to boss me around or dominate me like that. I think that she's capable of dominance, just not with me. Not so far at least. What about you? Vanilla doesn't fit you, but are you dominant, submissive, neither, or a switch?" I inquired.

"Mildly or moderately submissive, I think. I definitely like to follow the woman's lead in most relationships, trusting her pace and intentions more often than not. I gave up trying to wear the pants with Liz almost from the start, and it's turned out great for me so far. I get a lot of what I want if I give her what she wants first. It's just easier that way, the path of least resistance. But no extreme, crazy stuff. No chastity, orgasm denial crap. It's not for me, though I don't judge others for it," Ryan reached for his throat, as if parched.

"Here, let me get you a drink. What's your poison, man?" I offered.

"Tequila. Got any of that?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah, since Aurya likes to pretend that she's a horny co-ed a lot and fuck her 'professor' or classmate or whatever. Tequila is part of the roleplay, you see. No shortage of that. Clear Patron work out for you?" I suggested.

"I'm good with that," Liz's man accepted gladly, even as I took out the bottle and poured shots for each of us, including the ladies.

"Here you go," I grinned while watching Liz return the favor now and spread my wife's cheeks to tongue her ass with abandon.

"Wow, Liz's really going to town on your wife's booty! I knew that my fiancee was bi, but damn! Then again, both girls have some of the finest tush I've ever seen in my life," Ryan praised their butts, and he wasn't wrong.

"One thing that, while not strictly universal, tends to be true of both Latinas and Middle Eastern babes, man, is the truly exquisite derriere. Great complexions, too. You like to rim Liz, I take it?" I casually remarked as I felt my cock thicken and harden in response to the scenery.

"Don't you?" Ryan smiled broadly, to which I nodded in earnest.

"Hell, yeah! She has one tasty crack, doesn't she? Nice and sweaty. Trust me when I tell you that Aurya has an absolutely delicious bottom herself, let me just say that," I noticed big, wide grins on both ladies' faces as they heard us brag on their asses.

"I think that we've both landed ass men, haven't we? Lucky us! Glad that you both enjoy the taste of our butts, because you'll both get as much booty to lick and fuck as you could ever hope for, I swear it! Well, from me at least," Liz told us as she teased the outside of Aurya's bunghole.

"That's two of us, of course. You're not getting all that dick and tongue to yourself, missy!" Aurya told her as she pulled her up for a steamy French kiss that made both of us fully hard by now, "damn, honey, my ass really is yummy! So is yours! The men are right about that for sure!"

"What are your thoughts on the notion of letting each other's man knock us up the first time around?" Liz asked Aurya as the latter resumed licking away at her culo.

"Well, that's a big commitment that would essentially merge our families, but I'm game for it as long as we're all on the same page, we swap back for the next turn, and we're prepared for all that would involve. It would be wickedly hot to see the baby bumps form, knowing that we deliberately did that, though it would also be hot to just take our chances, never knowing who the daddy is each time around," Aurya countered with something that truly excited everyone.

"Now...that...that's the ticket. Just enough doubt and uncertainty that we could go on raising our families without too much worry about it. What do you guys think? I'd still be open to all living together and having some kind of kitchen table deal. A real blended family, if you think of it. We're already drawing closer and we each know most of us, anyway," Liz agreed as she felt Aurya's tongue slide between her buns and make her cream herself at last.

"Oh, my fucking God! The idea of that...I think that I would be in Heaven, especially if it happened before Liz and I got married...and we spent the night before the wedding in the arms of the other partner. Then we got with our own spouse on the wedding night. Then we swapped repeatedly, including regular bed swaps. Liz and you the night after the wedding, Aurya and me together that night, then back to Liz and I, Aurya and you, so forth. Imagine how hot it could be, the four of us just taking turns, particularly since there is very little that would tell us who the daddies are, short of blood tests and DNA," Ryan gave his assent easily, being very enthusiastic, in fact.

"Hey, why not? This could really work out for us. It would be even sexier if we each agreed to 'anything goes' at the bachelor and bachelorette parties, so if you ladies wanted to munch on each other or suck the stripper's cocks, etc. Ryan and I could even DP the stripper if she's game for it, too. It would prepare us for a life of sharing, after all," I put in my own two cents there.

"Honey, you know very well that we never agreed to rules or limits on either of us when we got together. Let's not pretend that we have anything but an 'anything goes' open marriage already, alright? I started this relationship fucking you on the clock, behind Liz's back and Amir's. 'Nuff said there, I think. From the moment that I met you, I've been unable to resist your every whim and wish, unwilling to say no to you about anything and we both know it. Rules? Fuck 'em. I'm your cum slut and will be 'til they put me in the ground.

"Marrying you was my way of telling you that I'm at your disposal and under your command for life, no conditions, limits, boundaries, rules, stipulations, or restrictions whatsoever. It was complete, absolute, abject, unconditional surrender to my loving owner, lord, and Master for the rest of my days, no take backs. You've always been the boss of me and you know it in your bones. Let's not kid ourselves here. I'm your love slave for life, hell, forever. Now, what Liz and Ryan have is up for them to define, but I know that for me, I'm yours without any expectations, just the desire to please and satisfy you," Aurya confessed in front of everyone, even as I pulled her closer for a taste of Liz's ass.

"Oh, God...I know what I said before, but that's...if I'm being honest with myself, not trying to salvage something of my dignity, truly how I feel about Liz. I'm her subject and she's my Queen. Her name is very fitting to me. Queen Elizabeth indeed. Hell, I should probably just take her last name after marriage, because she's the one in control of our partnership and always has been. I would like to offer her, here and now, my total and undeniable submission in all aspects of our life together. I am to her what Aurya is to you, Jake. Her property, no limits or restrictions whatsoever to it. Please accept this for what it is, Liz," Ryan told us as he planted a very wet kiss on a Liz whose lips still tasted of Aurya's sweaty crack.

"Oh, papi, you mean that? Honestly? You'll submit to whatever I ask of you? At all times? You're my slut for life? Well, for starters, you're not to deny me sex whenever I want it, in any form that I want, for the rest of my days. Also, you're not to deny sex to Jake or Aurya, either. Yes, I included Jake, because I'll expect you to bend over for him, too, and suck his cock if he wants that. If I want you to do gay sex, you'll do it. You'll put out for each of us on demand, in the following order of importance: me, Jake, and Aurya. If I want to peg you, you'll let me. If Aurya wants to peg you, you'll let her as well.