Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, I know that you're not into chastity, orgasm denial, all that crap, and frankly, neither am I. I don't like depriving people of things. I like making people do things and freeing them to enjoy their bodies and each other. I like doing more, not less. I like seeing men like you embrace your sexual freedom, even if it's through obedience to me. I do like the worship aspects, too. I'm your Queen, your Mistress, your Goddess, so feel free to worship my pussy, my ass, my tits, my feet, as much as you wish.

"I want you to pamper me, too. I want you to buy me things, lend me your credit card, etc. However, I must insist that you protect yourself financially and your independence. I will never consent to anything that puts you at risk of penury, of destitution. I want you to stay at my side and under my thumb because it pleases and satisfied both of us, including you, not because you fear some negative consequence from leaving me. This submission will involve a contract and a prenup that protects both of us from financial ruin. I insist, as the senior partner in our relationship, for the good of both of us, that we ensure against any circumstances that neither of us can foresee.

"So, still want me to top you for life? Still want to my personal plaything, babe? If you do, you'll naturally have to kiss my ass right now. Oh, and yes, you will change your last name to mine to reflect your surrender to me," Liz surprised us all with the depth of thought she gave this, but she must have suspected something like this about Ryan.

"Hell, yes, Mistress!" Ryan told Liz, parting her cheeks to kiss and lick her culo right then.

"Just bear in mind that I can put you out to stud for anyone at any time, male or female, and I will. Don't expect a lot of fidelity in this marriage at all, as you can see. Though, of course, you and I will have lots of fun together in bed, as always. You're still my main man, papi. Never forget that. Jake's a very close second, but he's got a slave of his own. You're my slave by your own choice and I'll never forget that myself. I'm his slut, but your Mistress and wife.

"You've made me fall in love with you all over again by doing this, Ryan. I've never known a man to be this committed to me that he'd submit to me willingly and freely for life. Thank you for this gift of loyal, unconditional service. I'll make sure that you never regret it until the day that we die. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this! Seriously! You're the best fiance ever!" Liz told him now as she pulled him and tasted her own ass on his lips.

"Well, it sounds to me like the two of you have the foundation of an excellent marriage, if I dare say so. Some men obey their wives due to fear of whatever adverse consequence, but Ryan here wants to do it. That's a lot healthier than what you see on TV or whatever, with sitcom dads and all. Now, I admit that I don't obey my wife, but you can see why in her case. She's just plain mine and she knows it. Water finds its own natural level and one hand washes the other. Some men rule the roost, some don't, but in our cases, there's good reasons as to why and why not. We're both lucky men, getting what we really want here," I pointed out, even as I seemed to contradict myself to a casual observer by spreading Aurya's buttocks to feast on her ass...

Hey, it was delicious! What did you expect from a butt man?