All Comments on 'Lizzie's Sanctuary Ch. 02'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Good Second Chapter!!

Those good second chapter. I like how you wrote the chapter with the brother and sister talking about the day after near the end of the chapter. It was nice to see that the sister was still trying to sabotage the brothers love-life was leaving the bra in the bedroom before his friend came to see him. Wonder if you will write a third chapter for this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good continuation!

I thought it was excellent! Smooth and well thought out. Thank you for a very good read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
great story I really loved it

Thanks for the well written story. It really was sweet....Rich

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
I couldn't say it any better than....

BIGDADDYRICH. I thought it was just a beautiful sibling love story. One of the best I've ever read. Thanks for a really fine story.

AddToWaterAddToWaterabout 15 years ago
Sexy, romantic, perfect.

Thank you for keeping with the tone of realistic sensuality with your second chapter. It could very easily have gone the direction of cheap X-rated porn with a threesome, but instead you gave the brother a sense of morality, truly caring for his sister. It made it even more enjoyable to witness them have sex again with no guilt, just love and affection. That may sound a bit sappy, but it's a nice little relief from the other stories one usually finds on Lit.

Kazoo50Kazoo50about 14 years ago

if I had a sister, and this was the course our pathes took, this would be a wonderful way for it to travel..... nice job..... soft and romantic with urgency

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

Sorry about the anonymousness. Very well written. Sensual, sexy. Way to go!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I hope more comes soon.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 13 years ago
Very loving and erotic...

Right up my alley. Just beautifully written. I can't tell you ow much I love this type of story. Especially when it is written by a gifted writer.

Thank you so much.

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
Amazing story

I have to say of all the authors and stories, this is the first time I have had tears in my eyes reading a story, when Lizzie ran out I was heartbroken.

I amvery impressed with your writing.

Thank you for your stories.

colin23colin23almost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Very well written and well-paced. An outstanding contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

Great story, can you write more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please

As the title suggest, more please.

sexydad50sexydad50almost 13 years ago
Re read

Just re read this story. Loved it as much as the first time! Wonderfully written, sweet and erotic. A love story. So hot!

rafman188rafman188over 12 years ago
In a word - brilliant.

Is this story over? I hope not.

Lizzie has her husband's name. Is there some way these lovely characters can marry? I do hope so.

This has been a highly erotic romance story, regardless of the incest, and, like all romantic stories, deserves a happy ending. How about it, author?

5/5

bradd50bradd50over 12 years ago
Fantastic!!!

There are a lot of good stories on this site,but only a few as good as this one..cant wait for more!!!

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

More on the way? Kind of abrupt if this is the end.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!

But a bit short. Any plans for more chapters? (Pretty please?)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Lizzie's Sanctuary Ch. 02:" - Unnamed Moderator and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Gail - (Brother and Sister)

Two full chapters and Unnamed Moderator Brother still is without name identification!

All my comments--highly positive--at the end of Chapter 01 still, fortunately, apply in this second series, except there is more teasing from unknown sources during the continuing construction of this story. Oh, Shit.....Unnamed brother's ex-girlfriend, Rebecca is now back on the scene--at the brother's invitation, in his condo stripping and now totally naked. Unnamed brother for some fucking reason doesn't have the balls to tell his pimped whore that their affair is over, done with, finished!!! Oh, I now get it; unnamed brother has some committment issues, maybe even fidelity values to one woman ONLY!! And Lizzie teased a couple times that her nickname-sake (Lizzie!!) might actually have some merit by feigning, intimating, some perversion lesbian affairs!!! But the stars are aligned and The Almighty (in some religious circles aka God) has been merciful to the tenets and the true incestual spirit and context of the story!!

There's still some unexplained aspects that have not been addressed. The tiff and/or anger issues between Elizabeth and her mother, etc. Additionally, the siblings don't seem as sure about their future together as in the first chapter; there is some kind of under current, something that they need to discuss, and itch that needs to be scratched between the brother and sister, that is being left undone, left unsaid, left "in the closet", so to speak!! Their relationship seems to have sprung a minute leak, their foundation has develped an unseen fissure that needs plugging. If I'm wrong, maybe the writer will address the matter(s) in a coming chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I know it has been four years since your last chapter but would like to see them get married abd have a family

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
Well, No

You failed to find the obvious words for true love because you have zero idea what true love is.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Haha, Timlauder, seriously? Could you be more aspie pretentious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written but...

It did not finish this would be amazingly good if you continued it and closed it off properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant but unfinished

I've have been with my sister for 35years and your story is the very closest

to reality we have read.You kept it simply and that made it more realistic.Not what happened to us but very believable.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Wow !

Page 2 of this chapter was one if the best single pages I think I've read on here.

If only more stories had that amount of passion.

Just brilliant !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent start

You're a great writer but you don't finish your stories. I've read a lot of your submissions and they all need at least one more chapter for closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved this story

GianettaGianettaover 4 years ago
Tender

Beautifully written and catches poignant feelings believably.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

More please, such a hot sexy story surely cant end here.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story, if only it was longer. But oh well.

Thank you author for such a great story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

average, nothing to write home about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous