All Comments on 'Lizzie's Sanctuary'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

thanks for a good story, hope you continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb Story

Very well written, thoroughly enjoyable read. Looking forward to finding out if the relationship develops further. Well worth another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great work

Excellent story, I do hope you continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes!

Gave it a top vote. This was a great and well written story.

Thanks and do more like this. Excellent! We don't seem to get very many of thee anymore.

chargergirlchargergirlover 15 years ago
Nice story...

Good to see another writer that values build-up and love in their story. I really enjoyed it. ~Chargergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

Loved the slow build to the action.

Very good, please post a followup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful!

I'm not for Incest, but if you happen to be, this is really a beautiful story. Great build up to the "climax" and good writing ability.

pjwolfpjwolfover 15 years ago
WOW....Great Story

You have a great talent for writing and for building up the characters and story. This one is worthy of a sequel. Thanks for a good and hot read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
a beautiful and loving story

This is a well written and beautiful story that needs to be finished. I want to know what he is going to do when Rebecca gets in town? Is he going to fuck her? If he does how is Lizzie going to take him fucking someone else,will she think that he is just like her soon to be ex husband.What is Katherine going to think when she finds out her brother and sister are fucking each other. And how is Lizie keeping form getting pregnant? All of these questions need to be answered in a second chapter> Thanks for the good story....Rich

zfammezfammeover 15 years ago
part 2 please

this is a nice fic. i hope you do find yourself writing part 2 and give them a happy ending TOGETHER! i hope he doesn't fuck rebecca. again, i hope they end up together. the tension was great btw. will they confess in the future that they liked each other since they were kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awakening of the senses

I honestly believe they should continue to live together as lovers if that's what they want even if it means moving to another location . No one these days asks to see a marriage certificate and if they ever should find someone they would rather be with then there is no divorce needed . Let the story continue with them loving each other and sexually enjoying one another and having fun .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
As such

I noticed you don't write incest stories because this is your only one. That said, you have a knack for that type of stories. Write another.... and another and another.

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Beautiful story.

I think you could really turn this into a really fine tale of sibling romance. I hope you will add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Must be continued....

This is an excellent story and needs to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
unrealistic

a bit to unrealistic he doesn't like her hanging around him while growing up she chases away the girl he likes follows him to college he dosen't like the guy she dates then marries yet you expect us to believe that he willingly lets her move in and sleep with him no way as soon as he went to college he would go out of his way to ignore and avoid her and after college he would move as far away as possible keep it aleast sounding realistic and believable it was so bad i couldn't even finish it

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote. I just read it for the first time before read the second chapter. I like how you described the relationship between the brother and his younger sister and how the sexual tension between the two of them finally erupted into sex.

AddToWaterAddToWaterabout 15 years ago
Flawless

Simply one of the best short stories I've read on Lit in a looooooong time. Well done! There is a distinct tone of realism and genuine affection with these characters. The reader is thoroughly teased and aroused while getting to know the brother and sister as actual three-dimensional people. And then the climax...well, that was perfect too. And the best thing about this story is that I see there's another chapter! Keep it up!

I've added you to my Favorite Author's list based on this first story I've read of yours. Can't wait to read the others!

Thanks,

AddToWater

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=925457

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
encouragement

Please follow-up with more of this tale. Your writing is realistic, sensitive. I am anticipating more!!

Thanks, Ron

racefan91racefan91about 13 years ago
Awsome!

i love these stories, Awsome Job!

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 13 years ago
Loved it

One of the best.Great build up.

Clubsoda79Clubsoda79over 12 years ago
Wow

You have an insanely erotic way of writing... damn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow !!

This writer is insane all over !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

My only complaint about this story is that it ended. I want more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow,this made me have several orgasms within minutes, good job and I hope there will be more to come :)

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Wow!

This was an incredibly hot story. The build was slow and deliberate enough that even thoug you knew where it was headed, you couldn't help but wonder. You did a $asterful job of building the sexual tension so that when the moment finally came, it was one of the most erotic I have read in a long while. Keep writing. I wouldn't mind hearing more of their story, but this stands just fine on its own. *****

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Lizzie's Sanctuary:" - Unnamed Moderator and Elizabeth "Lizzie" - (Brother and Sister)

Right off, the writer has done a very commendable job of introduction and mini-biography the family's background, with more information on the siblings, Katherine (oldest child) and Elizabeth (youngest child) witht the brother, unnamed moderator, in the middle, two years older than "Lizzie". EXCEPT, it is unfortunate the brother's character suffered through the entire story without a name!!!

As the story suddenly, and this reader totally unsated, ran out of rail, fell off the face of the earth, ended, fini, and ciao, I noticed over to the right there is a Chapter 02!! Great--and fantastic! The story is perfect up to this point, without any intruders and/or outsiders, no lingerers, no perverts, no ex-girlfriends nor ex boyfriends, and no other family members--in total a one hundred percent pure and true all-American male and female love story, except in the context of an incestual and consummated brother and sister as lovers, with their "engagement" implied (and by the readers, expected) and hopefully "marriage" pending!!

Lizzie is now about twenty-six years old, her brother being two years older, and she has a deep affection and abiding love for her older brother since her early teen years!! Unfortunately, it has taken her brother twelve plus years to recognize her deep affections for him (though he is twenty-eight he has been a dunce). Hopefully in the next chapter their lives will get on firm footing and head toward their eternal bonding as a family unit and one entity of love and honor and repect!!!

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
Love

Very nice story with a hint of true love that you were not able to transmit with this other wise great story. Anxious now to read chapter 2! maybe the solution

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The things I do for love

I have the strangest urge for some Folger's Coffee right now.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, keeping this one in my favourites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous