All Comments on 'Loan Shark'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well crafted transition tale except for bumpy finale ...

The well crafted grim but smooth transition tale from haughty society lady to submissive sex slave suddenly leapfrogs into a love story typical happy ending ...

Entertained but confused,

S

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 6 years agoAuthor
love story

thought a change in ending was due after so many slave, auction, pet-girl, etc. obvious conclusions to all my stories. An amateur attempting to bend someone to their will, is almost bound t fall in love. It has to be a professional or heartless person who avoids falling in love with someone they have moulded to be what they want. Or maybe they find they didn't want an obedient partner after all. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good story

I really really like this story. It's just that there weren't any hard/solid sex scenes that I think would've made it a little better or more exciting. I love the storyline, too. Hope you write something like this again because I'd really love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story..loved the idea...maybe have the man turn her out in the end at times to change things up from time to time...maybe a big black man to crack the rear end....spread the wealth around an have her open'd up to a whole new world out there...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7270 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...