Loan Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good evening sir, how may I serve you, sir. Err, like, would sir like a drink, or a snack?' she quickly clarified.

She cleared her throat after hearing her voice croak out a nervous squeak. The young man was recognised from last week. It was more embarrassing being dressed that way in front of a young man, who was staring at her near naked body.

'Well! You look more desirable every week,' he said, all the while grinning foolishly. Becoming aware she was waiting, he brought himself together wnough to say, 'I'll have a brandy and soda, please.'

The young guy had been eyeing her up, and finding it difficult to take his eyes off her. As she walked to the kitchen he followed her bottom, watching it delightfully wiggle. Fortunately she could wear the same black high heels, and not break in a new pair. Knowing he was watching her bottom should have been humbling, though she found it stimulating.

On emerging from the kitchen, she found him lounging on a sofa where she had to bend over him with a small silver tray, bearing his glass. Feeling a movement of the flimsy dress, she thought the pattern might have drifted away from her nipples, until she saw his eyes, and knew it had.

He reached for the glass while looking straight ahead at the sheer material stretched tight over two bountiful breasts. As soon as his shaking hand had grasped the glass she rose up straight, hoping the material would rearrange itself over her nipples. She felt the embarrassment spread from her neck, reddening upward until her face glowed hot.

Sitting there looking pleased, he was still staring straight ahead, only now he was looking directly into her crotch, below the short hem. Penelope stood before him looking stunned, unable to adjust her clothing in front of him. In a fluster she turned on a pointed heel, to flee back to the kitchen, at the same time realising she was again flaunting her bottom at the young man.

Mortified at what had happened, it seemed worse that she couldn't even remember his name. It was astonishing to find herself shaking from excitement, over his reaction to seeing her body so rudely exposed. He'd seen her nipples, then stared at her sex. She pulled down the hem, and adjusted the top. This would have to be the routine all evening.

If there was a mirror she would have pulled and preened the dress before returning, but as there wasn't one, she merely looked down at her breasts to pull the pattern over her nipples. The panties had the same pattern, so she adjusted them, hoping to keep her sex covered.

Penelope felt as though she were naked, though the see-through outfit was more exciting than bare flesh. Again straightening the dress, she hoped everything was once more hidden. It was both humiliating and exciting, leaving her feeling torn in two. She wasn't looking forward to experiencing these strong contradictory emotions all evening.

The men arrived one by one, escaping their drab lives to be greeted by a diaphanous angel. Their mood gradually changed from lust, to be replaced with the simple pleasure of her presence. At last she began to relax as their attention returned to the cards.

She meticulously adjusted the dress before leaving the kitchen, blissfully unaware of how the light shone through the layers of flimsy material, hiding nothing of her body. Serving drinks, she stood tall in the high heels, with her sex glistening with wetness. It was level with the card tables edge, so all could gaze at her sex while waiting for the deal. Standing patiently by Robert as instructed, whenever there was nothing to do, she was ready to fetch and carry at his whim.

The others were more patient than the young man, John, who was the first to comment on her progress.

'She's coming along nicely, Robert,' he said, wanting someone to add to this observation.

Robert owned the restaurant, the club next door, and soon he would own Penelope too. He had shared his plans for her with his friends on the understanding it was confidential. His look was enough to remind the young man, as well as the others, to keep their opinions to themselves.

Concentrating on his cards, Benjamin missed the hard look from Robert, so he asked, 'She looks good for thirty two. You caught a . . .' he didn't finish.

As he looked up from the cards, he caught the ferocious stare from Robert.

'Let's just keep quiet about it shall we, and see how far things go,' Robert said with a hard edge to his voice.

Penelope walked in with a drink for Robert, and stood patiently by him not noticing their muted state while they played another hand of poker. Robert won the hand with a pair of aces, and though the pot was small he commented with enthusiasm to her.

'You must stand here to bring me luck,' he said, while gently patting her bottom and receiving a big smile.

Robert was surprised that she smiled, and so was Penelope. The moment he touched her he thought he'd ruined things. She hadn't realised how aroused she was. They looked away from each other, then glanced back with looks of apology.

Aware of how important it was to keep him in a good mood, she stayed close to him despite his unwanted handling of her body. Looking around at the drinks, she willed them to finish them off, so she had an excuse to escape to the kitchen. It seemed an age for the cards to be dealt out.

Not receiving a warning, he stroked her bottom. The thin nylon cushioned nothing of his light touch, which sent shivers through her body. Her mouth opened to admonish him, but she shut it again, wondering what she would do if he sent her packing. There was no other way of paying off the debts, as the value of the house wouldn't cover them.

At the end of the evening she only had to tidy up before escaping home.

'You brought me luck this evening, so I'll leave your blue dress upstairs to wear home.' Robert said.

She hadn't thought at all about what she would be wearing home that night, and if it had been the black outfit, she would have been better off wearing nothing at all.

'Thank you, Sir,' she said, though wondering why she was thanking him.

Feeling a great relief from seeing he was in a good mood, she smiled back at him. Perhaps she had passed some kind of test, so now she would be able to wear something that covered her body. It had been obvious he hadn't thought much of her ability to serve in such a lowly job. After holding a high-powered position in a large corporation, what kind of work could she do for him? Now she had proved her worth, he was sure to go easy on her.

She had managed to carry on until the end of the night, and early morning, despite being pushed to the limit. After changing she left the top floor office, negotiated carefully down the dark stairs, through the restaurant back door, and out to the car park.

It was easier than it had been that first night. Used to the whistles, she was even relaxed enough to enjoy them. Even when a breeze caught the dress, and blew it up around her waist to show off the pale blue panties, she nonchalantly walked to the car.

The next night, Penelope was disappointed to be wearing the see-through dress again. By the end of the week, the guys had settled down, and weren't making remarks, or bothering her at all. She became used to the lewd outfit, to the point it was no longer naughty.

'Well,' she whispered, 'I survived that ordeal. I wonder what's next?'

***

A new week, meant a new outfit was hanging next to her blue dress. Again she didn't peek at it, until later, when she had to put it on. Taking the garment bag from the hook, she wondered why there wasn't a new set of underwear. There had been before.

Unzipping the garment bag, she pulled out a plastic one piece suit. She wondered how on earth she would get into it. So this was why underwear hadn't been provided.

On the chair was a powder shaker. In the suit, or on her body, the choice was hers. She decided on both. Like a diving wet suit, she started to pull it up her legs. At least this evening her body would be completely covered.

It was so tight it was a great struggle pulling it up her body. Eventually she was able to pull the suit over her shoulders, but then it pulled so much at her crotch the zip couldn't be fastened. Unhitching it off her shoulders, she zipped the crotch up, and started again. The zip was worrying, as it pulled from her bottom between her cheeks, under her, and up to her belly. If it decided to travel, it would reveal her sex, and bottom.

Looking at herself in a mirror, she realised how tight it was. Not only that, it was almost clear plastic, like cling film. It pulled between her legs, making an obscene camel-toe, and gripped her bottom tight. It was hard to walk, but she pushed onward, not wanting to be late, and spanked for it.

Penelope stopped for a moment. Why did she think Robert would spank her for being late? What was that all about? He was certainly a strong character, like a father figure, but that was taking it too far. She giggled nervously, and continued carefully down the stairs to the second floor kitchen.

As usual comments were made about her body, as she left the room to fetch their drinks. Before, she hadn't wanted to hear the rude remarks, yet now she listened behind the door. The more lewd the comments, the more thrilling it was, and more excited she became.

The suit was plastered to her body like a second skin. She didn't need a mirror, as the men were describing her naughty bits in detail. She was so turned on she could hardly keep the silver tray steady. What if she spilled a drink over Robert, or one of his guests. Would she be spanked like a little naughty girl?

Again she wondered where that thought came from, and banished it, as it wasn't helping her keep cool. His touch of her bottom was so light, it could have been in her imagination. This time she didn't try to move away. Instead she put her head up and almost crooned a little sound of delight.

***

Another week passed with her ever more resigned to his bidding. He had made it clear from the beginning she would have to do exactly as he told her, and not flinch from anything. So far she had carried out his instructions without complaining, and so again she stood patiently waiting for him in his office, while he completed some paper work.

When he looked up to acknowledge her presence, she said, 'Good evening, Sir.'

Robert looked at her glowing face, not bothering to look her over like a prized possession as he had before. He looked pleased she had turned up for work, or was there something else in that look.

'Nice to see you on time again, Monday morning. Well, you know what to do, so get on with it. Oh! By the way, there is been another change of outfit for tonight, waiting for you in the accounts office,' he said.

His words were the usual expected from a brusque character, yet there seemed to her less animosity to them. With a tingle of excitement, she wondered what outfit he had left for her. All day she left off peeking into the garment bag.

At the end of the day, she braced herself for a revelation. Again she stripped naked before opening the garment bag, though this time it was not with a sense of dread but one of excitement. No underwear had been left for her, so it must be something very naughty.

On opening the bag she smiled to herself, seeing confirmation that he was playing a game with her. Draped over a hanger was a red ribbon with a picture pegged to it. The picture was torn from a magazine, presumably from where he ordered this new outfit.

It showed a front and rear view of a woman demonstrating how the ribbon should be worn. It took several attempts before she was able to figure it out, but eventually it was in place. The ribbon was artfully draped around her body, covering her pussy and breasts but not much else. It had to be knotted tightly behind her neck, otherwise it would slip away from her breasts, and wave around to reveal everything between her legs.

Again John was the first to arrive. He was obviously disturbed by this latest ensemble, she curvaceously modelled. He tried to speak, but he was too unsettled to order a drink.

'A brandy and soda, Sir?' she asked, whereas all he could do was nod.

Suppressing a giggle, she put a hand over her mouth on reaching the kitchen, in case he heard. Taking a deep breath, she returned to find him sweating, and she hoped it was because of the outfit, otherwise he was very unwell. When the others arrived, they too were amused or staggered at the sight of her, depending on their personality.

The older men were able to cope with it rather better than John had, meaning they were capable of ordering a drink, though they too were unable to remove their stare. This attention from men she hardly knew before, and it was certainly beginning to work on her. Penelope was enjoying it, and almost crave it.

'Well, come on let's get that pack unwrapped and dealt.' Robert said, with his usual impatience.

He hardly seemed to notice her, though he was fully aware how much of a distraction she was to the others. He felt a winning streak coming on.

It took some time before the drinks were served, and snacks positioned within easy reach, when she moved to Robert's side as instructed. Wearing high heels brought her sex up level with the edge of the table, directly opposite John, who found the sight of it most distracting. The young man was distracted enough for the player on his left, to dig him with an elbow when needed.

The ribbon had been positioned carefully but it was just a strip of silk. When she turned and bent over they all craned forward to see her bottom. The silk emerged from her crotch between the cheeks, wrapped around her waist, up over her breasts, and tied around her neck. From under her breasts the ribbon went down to her crotch. It was inevitable that a camel toe formed.

It was very clever. When she bent forward over them to serve drinks, the ribbon hung slack, revealing her breasts, which they studiously pretended not to notice. They all agreed without comment, she had a glorious figure. From that evening on, she found a ribbon of various colours in the locker.

As usual she returned to Robert's side when everyone had been served. This time his hand came up to pat a bare bottom, and she didn't flinch. It was not much different to when she wore the thin panties, yet it felt more naughty and thrilling.

Used to suppressing a reaction, she stood perfectly still while he gently stroked her bare bottom, then began to seriously massage her cheeks. The palm of his hand was hardly in contact, with such an effect, it was sending ripples of tiny electric shocks through her body. Used to his touch, she did not try to pull away. The sensations were having such a wonderful effect upon her, it was becoming necessary to move away.

The effect it was having upon her could be seen by the dampness of the ribbon between her legs. Penelope looked around the table, and was somewhat relieved to find they weren't staring at her. Her hardened nipples, and the camel toe revealed how aroused she was, from being stroked before everyone.

Thinking they hadn't noticed was foolish. They had noticed, very much so.

Escaping to the small kitchen, she splashed her face with cold water. Tightly gripping the edge of the sink, she attempted to stop shaking. He had brought her so very near to a climax, she had to bring herself under control before returning to that room. His touch had set her off unexpectedly, though she had experienced a quickening of her pulse before, it had never been anything like this intense.

It was one thing to exhibit her body to these men, but to nearly orgasm before them meant she was turning into a slut! What was wrong with her, that she was so out of control? Could it be that she had been so long without the touch of a man, just anyone could stimulate her to experience such overwhelming feelings?

From a crude understanding of men, she knew that given the chance they would all take advantage of her. If one of his friends stroked her bare bottom, surely they wouldn't affect her so much. A bad thought had to be quickly suppressed. The idea of her standing by his friends while they each touched her in turn, was bad, and it deepened the arousal.

Drying her face, she took a deep breath, to calm her beating heart, to become ready to return to her duties.

'You will have to change that outfit, it's wet.' Robert quietly said.

Looking down at her breasts, she could see water had splashed leaving the silk translucent, revealing two swollen nipples hard and protruding. Embarrassed at revealing how stimulated she was, left her confused, not hearing Robert, so he had to repeat himself.

'I said you must go to my office and fetch another outfit. You're not listening are you!' he said.

'I'll give you something that will concentrate your mind on what I tell you. Here!' He said, with such a fierce tone, she was forced to pay attention.

Gesturing to her with a waggling finger, she bent toward him, expecting to be instructed or heavily warned. Instead he pulled her forward enough for her to lose balance. She fell across his knee, and he spanked her. Just a couple of light slaps, which sounded loud in the silent room.

He pushed her off his knee, and helped her to stand up straight. She pulled at the ribbon to make sure it still covered something of her body.

'Listen to me when I'm talking to you, and don't be a naughty girl,' he heavily said.

Robert was used to everyone jumping to his orders, and he wouldn't take disrespect from anyone. He hadn't meant to spank the woman, it was a reaction to a sudden angry outburst. It was also down to finding he didn't want her showing off her body to anyone, except him. The two feelings combined to push him into taking drastic action.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir,' Penelope said, with head bowed.

For her the spanking, and being told she was a naughty girl, was all about her sexual arousal. She ran out of the card room, to his office, like the naughty girl she felt she was.

'Put on the outfit in the top left draw of my desk, and come back here immediately. Do you understand?' He said, speaking quietly and firmly as though to a child.

'Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir,' Penelope replied, with a little girly voice.

Her bottom lip trembled uncontrollably though she held back the tears successfully.

'I'm so sorry, sir,' she murmured, to the empty office.

She panicked on finding nothing but paperwork in the draw, then realised it was the other top draw. Pulling it open she found a piece of material the similar to the one she was wearing. As ordered she had better make a quick change in his office, and quickly return.

To her consternation the ribbon was thinner than the one she wore before. Not noticing this until it had been tied into place, she now hesitated to leave the office. If she were not to get into trouble she would have to return to the back room and so with a quick look down the corridor she ran back.

As she entered the conversation went quiet, though they studiously ignored her presence, especially trying not to look between her legs.

The material was thinner and not as wide as the previous ribbon, and worst of all, every detail of her body could be seen underneath it. She looked devastating, or like a tramp, it depended upon a persons view. She wasn't serving them completely naked, so was that next? Until she was, he would not collect on his bet with the other guys around the table. He reminded them, there was plenty of time yet.

By the end of the evening she was tired from the emotional roller coaster ride her mind and body had endured. Showing off her body had turned her on, exciting her to an exhausting peak without relief. The men had all patted and stroked her bottom, which brought a wave of guilt at being such a brazen slut. Up and down went her emotional state of excitement leaving her exhausted.