Loan Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We're late this evening, so you had better stay the night,' he brusquely stated.

What could she say? It wasn't possible to go home in that outfit, yet the thought of staying the night in his apartment was daunting. Too tired to argue, she reminded herself there was little choice, except to obey him.

'Yes, sir,' simply said.

'Fix us both a drink, then sit with me for awhile.'

It was late, or the early hours of the morning but there was still the residue of excitement of the evening left to keep her going. She sat on the sofa with him crossing her legs then quickly uncrossing them, careful to keep them together. After flaunting herself at him all evening it was probably false modesty, but here in his apartment, she felt self-conscious of her state of undress.

'There are certain rules you must obey while staying here. You must not repeat anything you overhear, especially about business. You will do as I say promptly, and will only speak when you are required to. Do you understand?' he asked.

Sitting almost naked beside him, she felt more vulnerable than usual.

There was only one thing she could say, 'Yes, sir.'

He looked at her, taking his time examining her body. She was no longer embarrassed over her nakedness, but this close inspection was overpowering.

'One more drink and it's time for bed. You don't have to get up early, but I do. Business waits for no man. That reminds me, in the kitchen there is a collar , fetch it here, then fix another drink.'

She wondered at the strange collar, as it looked unsuitable for a dog, and besides that, he did not seem the type to own a pet. He might own a guard dog, but there wasn't one around as far as she knew, not even at the rear of the club.

'This is a reminder that I own you. While I do, you will wear it and keep it clean.' he said.

She looked at it in his hands, and trembled ever so slightly. Was this true? She owed him so much money, he did practically own her. The debt hadn't been thought of in this way before.

'Kneel down, I'll fix it in place,' he ordered.

Hesitating for a moment, she quickly relented to him, which was just another command to be obeyed. After all, she had agreed to obey him in his home and tomorrow she could escape without this thing around her neck. Perhaps it would become just another part of her outfit, while serving in the evenings, or maybe he only intended her to wear it when in his apartment. It was too difficult to summon the courage and energy to ask.

Bending her head almost into his lap, she felt the collar fit close around her neck, then the snap of a catch. He turned it carefully around her neck, until she felt a small pendent dangling in front. It was perhaps, to him, a present given in the rough manner he could only manage with her.

In trepidation she finished the drink, knowing it was bedtime for both of them. Surely he wouldn't expect her to share a bed with him? She'd obeyed all his orders, so far, could she succumb to such a naughty act? He surprised her again.

'Your room is along there, second on the right. Everything you need should be in the bathroom. If not, help yourself in the kitchen, or the bedroom opposite,' he said.

He left her in the lounge, making for his bedroom. With relief, she deeply sighed, relaxing from the tension that had been building since entering the apartment. It was a surprise to feel a little disappointed that he had not asked her to share his bed. Now the tension had dissipated, she was left feeling rejected.

The tension had not all been from fear of him taking her to bed, it was from whether she would accept him or not. If not, how would she reject him and retain the loan? Could she make such a sacrifice of her virtue, and continue her descent into being a common slut. A sexual tension had been building up for several weeks, while parading herself before those men. How far was she willing to go?

In the bedroom she examined the collar in a mirror. There was small writing etched into the shiny metal. The pendant was a small lock, dangling from the front catch. It was a hard shiny metal, not silver, nevertheless it looked expensive. Her eyes were too weary to focus on the writing, so she undressed for bed.

With a small giggle she remembered how naked she was. The ribbon pulled away from her body so easily, she wondered it hadn't fallen off while they were playing cards. There weren't any clothes in the bedroom, but there were plenty of soaps, shampoos, and make-up in the bathroom. He was right, there was everything she could possibly want.

Tired from such an eventful day, she quickly fell asleep.

***

Next morning came suddenly leaving her in confusion, until she remembered where she was. Lumbering to the bathroom, she unwrapped a new toothbrush, and cleaned her teeth.

Not used to drinking she had a hangover. Enough presence of mind meant she tried to remove the necklace, or collar as he called it. Taking a closer look in the mirror she saw it had nothing to do with a dog collar, as it was far too expensive for that.

Turning it around on her neck she found there was only one fastening, and little lock kept it shut. Well! Why did he do that? Last night she'd got on her hands and knees for him to fasten it around her neck. That was because she was unsteady on her feet.

There was something etched on the metal, but of course is was back to front in the mirror. Still not a hundred percent she fetched paper and pen, to write down each letter.

Etched into the collar were the words, 'Sex slave, owned by Robert.'

'What the hell! Why? When did he get this done. It must have been planned,' she told the empty bathroom.

Penelope gripped the sink, leaning forward to examine the words.

'I willingly got on my hands and knees, letting him put the damn thing on me,' she whispered. 'I willingly accepted his collar. He collared me!'

She thoroughly examined the collar, turning it around, trying to decide if it was a joke or not.

'It's locked! It won't come off! Does he mean me to be his slave, his sex slave?' she mused.

'Why aren't I angry?' she asked herself.

Penelope was in a daze, with thoughts going in circles around and around in her head. In the shower she quickly washed, dried, applied make-up, and wrapped herself in a small towel. Dismissing the ribbon dress, she went to the kitchen to look for her master.

He was making coffee, looking clear headed, despite drinking more than she had. It was interesting watching him moving economically around the kitchen, opening cupboards, placing cups, plates, and cutlery where necessary. He knew she was there but ignored her while continuing to move in one fluid motion, preparing, cooking, and dishing up.

'Sit,' he told her.

'Yes, master,' she deliberately said.

It was meant to be a sarcastic remark, only it sounded too sincere.

'You accept your position,' he stated.

'Yes, master,' she answered, wondering where this was going.

Why she was acceding to this weirdness, she had no idea. The words seemed to be the opposite of how she thought. Was it how she felt? No! How could she be this man's slave, anyone's slave? He'd trapped her into owing him more than she could pay back, now he was telling her he owned her.

'Good. You are my slave,' he firmly stated.

'Yes, master,' she quietly said.

'Say it, tell me,' he told her.

'I am your slave, master,' she admitted.

Her heart fluttered, feeling it overflowing with emotion. This strong man owned her! He'd mastered her, and made her his slave! She was already doing as she was told, though now he'd shown his hand, and expected her to pay up. Her payment couldn't be in money, so she had to give him all that she had left, and that was her freedom.

Her body was his to do with as he saw fit. That he wanted her was nice. That he wanted all of her and wanted to control her, was interesting. She was to be his sex slave, and that was exciting.

He wasn't a gangster, though he worked very close to being a criminal, and he knew real gangsters. He wasn't the kind of man to be on the wrong side of. He had to be obeyed, especially when she owed him so much money.

'What does it say on your collar?' he asked.

'I am a sex slave owned by you, master,' she sighed.

The truth was out, and it was she admitting to it. He hadn't forced her to submit to being his sex slave, she had succumbed to his masterful presence. He hadn't tricked her into wearing lewd clothing for his entertainment, she had agreed to his terms. Now, she was taking the next step, to be his sex slave.

Her breathing was deep and ragged. Her hand went down to grip her sex. The other hand gripped a breast. She was so turned on she couldn't stop playing with herself. Did he want a dirty slut? If he rejected her now, she would die of frustration, or shuffle away to find somewhere to frig herself to death.

'Come here, slave,' he commanded.

The hussy was ripe for picking. He'd manoeuvred her to this point, and now was the time for the final training session. In a moment he would confirm her new position in life. Like a zombie, she glided across the kitchen expecting him to take her in his arms.

He pushed her back onto the table, and sat her on the edge. She was already on the edge of an orgasm. He pulled the towel from around her, and pushed his cock between her engorged lips.

He rode her hard, and she threw her head back to get needed air into her lungs. She heavily panted and moaned unintelligibly. A deep orgasm was about to overtake her entire being. Giving in to it was inevitable.

It hit her like a tsunami, engulfing her with powerful sensations. Her mind was tumbling over and over, and she drowning in emotions.

He speeded up as her entire body stiffened. Eventually an eerie wail escaped her throat through a wide open mouth. Feeling him shooting her vagina full of semen wasn't an end to the tumult of emotions, it spurred her on, kept her going on and on.

At last she calmed down, opened her eyes, and found him staring at her.

'Do you always cum like that?' he politely asked.

'I don't know, no, I guess not. I don't have much experience,' she admitted.

'I'll take it as a compliment to my prowess then,' he said.

She realised he was stroking her hair with one hand, and her thighs with the other. To an over sensitized body every touch was electric. He put a hand to the back of her head, and pulled her close. She buried her head in his shoulder, and began to cry.

'Was it that bad?' he asked, with a voice full of amusement.

'I'm happy. It was wonderful. Can e do it again? No! I mean, sometime, can we? Oh! I'm so confused,' she lamented.

'Maybe that was the most honest question you ever asked. I hope we can do it again. I want to, and it seems you do to. I want you to stay with me. Will you do that? Until you get bored with an old man, I'd love you to stay. That's an honest request. Say now, and don't think about it, just say it, either way,' he said, still not looking or sounding anything but bold.

The words betrayed his poker face. His eyes too looked hopeful rather than cold and brash.

'I will, I'd love to stay with you. Will I be your girl?' she innocently asked, with hope in her voice.

'Yes, if you want. If you don't mind me being old, rude, and sceptical,' he said.

'I like you as you are. I promise not to try and change you. I've heard friends talk about their boyfriends, that they want to change them. I don't want to do that,' she said.

'You will do. One day you will wake up and want someone different, and will be too lazy to look for someone else. You'll want to introduce me to polite society, and expect me to fit in. You'll want me to wear expensive shirts and suits, with all that entails,' he said.

'You already wear expensive suits, and you're being very nice to me,' she pointed out.

'There you are, its started already,' he laughed.

'Keep tickling me, please,' she sighed.

'These kind of things you can get me to do, as I won't deny you this,' he said, and slowly finger fucked her. 'Don't say the 'F' word, or any other bad words I use. I want you to be like you are. You are miss perfect and I love the way you are. One day I might even be able to tell you I love you, one day,' he quietly spoke.

'Oh! God! What are you doing to me? It's wonderful, please don't stop!' she moaned.

'We've got to go to bed, and sleep! We've got a busy day tomorrow. I need to see those builders working on your house, and sort them out. They need telling not to overcharge, and to hurry up. When I tell them they are told,' he gruffly said.

'Yes! So am I! Tell me anything and I'll do it! I'm nothing more than your plaything. I adore you!' she murmured, then loudly exclaimed when she had yet another orgasm.

She kissed and licked his fingers, not caring about her taste. She let him guide her to his bed, where he cuddled and kissed her until she fell asleep.

In the morning she woke up, remembering the night before. While he slept, she kissed his face, careful not to wake him. A part of her wanted him to wake up and find her naked in his bed. She also wanted him like this, all to herself, not sharing him with anyone.

His eyes flickered open, and he kissed her back. A long lingering smooch. He even smiled at her. She scrunched down in the bed, until he figured what she was going to do.

'No! We have too much to do. Builders, clothes, jewellery, and all sorts of things,' he stated.

'Don't you like that?' she hesitantly asked.

'Do you like doing it?' he asked.

'I don't know, I haven't done it before,' she admitted.

He laughed loudly and slapped her bottom.

'Naughty girl! You are a dream, a lovely dream girl. I'll keep you forever, and not let you go,' he said, holding her tight.

'We'll go see the builders, and sort them out. Once they know they are working for me, they will behave themselves. Then we shop for you. I want to buy you lots of things, everything,' he seriously spoke.

'No need, I don't need anything, not really,' she said. 'Sorting out the builders would be good. You won't hurt them will you?' she timidly asked.

'No, my reputation should be enough,' he said, and kissed her lips.

Once again she wondered what she had got herself into. Considering the loan it was thought he was a bad man. Now she knew he had been just that, but he was good to her. Would that be enough, or would she have to close her eyes to everything else.

'What kind of clothes are you going to buy me?' she suddenly asked.

'Clothes that cover you up, head to foot. No, clothes that you choose, whatever you want, sweetheart,' he said, and kissed her forehead.