All Comments on 'Locked Down Overseas Ch. 03'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Amiable69Amiable694 months ago

Fantastic chapter! The Never Go Back group sounds great - maybe Reggie wants to do some sharing! Amy x

Anthony1965Anthony19654 months ago

OMG!!! So hot!!! I love this story. I can’t wait to read more.

cuckylovechildcuckylovechild4 months ago

This story is so good. I am so enthralled to see where is this story ends up.

lexbetlexbet4 months ago

Good chapter... so hot... !!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good story

She most nearly home to cuckold and son Tom

And visit from Raggie and perhaps other black men

jblacklovejblacklove4 months ago

Awesome story. Please write the next one. Grace need a Black Baby.

silverthorne16silverthorne164 months ago

The husband is a total moron if he cannot see where this is all headed. If his wife doesn't just totally leave him, he'll never be fucking her again, and will likely have to raise one or more black babies. What a fool!

bluerubberonebluerubberone4 months ago

It's like watching a train wreck happen in front of me. I can't look away as I watch this poor man's life get ruined in front of his eyes. I keep watching hoping that he can someone end up ok, but also knowing it's not likely based on the trajectory... please continue.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadow4 months ago

thanks for writing and posting

PenPal2001PenPal20014 months ago

Another solid five stars, Steviet. I think this story has nearly run it's erotic and exiting course, but there's still another chapter or two to write!

venus_canvenus_can4 months ago

Really well written story- love the descriptions of how grace has changed and wow the sex scenes are HOT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Keep writing

InfullrInfullr4 months ago

Excellent yet again . Good innovation with the Facebook page. Thanks please keep going

Comentarista82Comentarista824 months ago

I really can't think of what I laughed at the most nor the hardest, although it was probably that totally ridiculous line that because she was a female in Dubai that she needed to have a social media presence. No, she doesn't need to have any kind of social media presence. Of course the so-called husband back home is a total SIMP, and this story probably could have flown if he was like I said more of a boyfriend hoping to win her over on some type of weird level.. but no, this doesn't fly.. and somehow Nat having any say in Grace and Reggie's relationship? That's completely extraneous and ridiculous. It's pretty obvious that she should have already divorced this very spineless Brad and just gone ahead and moved on with the hedonistic Reggie. It's just one escapade after another. The other way it might have flown as if this guy was just getting off on her doing all this stuff but he didn't know her; that might have been another way that this could have made some sense on some remote level.. but anyway, thanks for the laughs and you earn a rock-hard 1.

jcacejcace4 months ago

I love your stories. You are a very talented writer. I especially love this story and hope there are several more erotic chapters to follow. I’m waiting patiently to see how the rest works out. Please please please continue. I can’t wait dang it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please stop writing. You are not even a decent writer and your story ideas are just bad. Just do yourself a favor and buy and read erotica instead of attempting to write any of it. The people here may not want to be honest with you about your poor writing, but I will be, for your sake. Don't feel too bad though as more than half the stories on this site are just utter trash anyway. I really do wish the moderators would stop publishing crap stories like this one though since it makes it tough to find anything halfway decent.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hopefully the next story isn't going to be another 6 months away

flagflyercuckflagflyercuck3 months ago

Wow. Need part 4 now plz;)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great!!!

Wait for part 4

lexbetlexbetabout 2 months ago

Waiting for part 4!!

JackSpadesJackSpades29 days ago

Tick tick tick. Don't kill the momentum stevie

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Love this series. When can we expect next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous