Locked Down Overseas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want her to worry about it so I replied with a chuckle, "Well that sounds... interesting Mrs Adebayo, I imagine you'll have lots to talk about."

"You're not upset? I mean it's a pretty weird thing for a suburban mum like me to be at?"

"Nope, I'm all good."

"Are you sure, this is a club for women who are actually in relationships with black men."

"Grace you are in a relationship," I said with no judgement, "You're living with Reggie, and it's OK with me."

Grace looked like she was about to cry, "Thank you." She said quietly.

"I can't imagine what it's like to be you right now, the situation must feel pretty crazy, awesome, but crazy, and I'm happy with however you play it. I know you'll come back here to us as soon as you can so just enjoy it." I told her.

"It's like a whirlwind,

"So what's the group called?" I asked

Grace paused and

"It's called, 'Never go back',

"Great name," I laughed, "Was it Nat's choice?"

Grace relaxed and laughed too, "Probably."

"Well I hope you have a great day out with them."

"Honestly, thank you and I really do love you." Grace said as she stared into the camera.

"Hey, do you all get matching T-shirts?" I joked.

Grace didn't even blink, "Not funny, I'm going now," as she hung up.

When the photos that went up on social media showed an group of 10 very well dressed women having a great time at a very expensive looking restaurant. Grace was clearly loving it, every shot showed her smiling and laughing with her new friends, my mind was spinning as I wondered how much she was sharing about her love life with her new stud or her "real life" back here.

Four days later we were talking and Grace told me it was Reggie's birthday in a few days, "You guys doing anything special?" I asked.

"A few nights at a fancy resort, and well Reggie did make a special request." Grace said with a grin.

"Oh, a 'special' request" I mocked her with air quotes.

"Yeah......" Grace trailed off.

"How special?" I asked as thoughts of them holidaying together raced through my mind and loins.

"Reggie wants to try something new." Grace told me as she turned the phone to see her bed, my mouth went dry when I saw the pink PVC corset with matching thigh high boots and gloves.

I swallowed hard, "Wow, that is new and it's quite some present."

Grace then dangled some padded wrist restraints in front of the phone, "And these too."

My cock was now rock hard at the thought of what my wife would be up to on the weekend, "Looks like you've got a very wild weekend ahead of you."

"I hope I'm up to it." She said with a wink, "Well I'm about to try them on because I've never worn anything like this before so I'll call you back when I've got them on if you'd like?"

"There's nothing I'd like more." I told her before hanging up and waiting what felt like a lifetime.

When the phone eventually rang I fumbled and dropped it I was that keen to see her, and I wasn't disappointed. The pink PVC wrapped around her taught muscular frame perfectly, the corset had buckles across the chest and pushed her breasts up to give her even greater cleavage. The boots had at least a 6 inch heel and the gloves gave her an even sluttier look, she was barely recognisable as the wife I knew as she strutted around her bedroom with views over the city.

"How about you get your rock hard cock out baby and stroke it for me like a good boy." She didn't need to tell me twice as she turned camera to show close up on her latex clad breasts. "I think it's a good fit, what about you?"

"You look so fucking hot in that babe, every time I think you couldn't get any hotter you just keep proving me wrong, Reggie is a very lucky man." I told her as I began rubbing my cock to thoughts of my wife being defiled by her black lover.

"Thank you, you'll be that lucky man as soon as I'm home babe." She replied with a slight hint of sadness. Grace had set the camera up on her dresser and she was sitting, clad only in pink latex on the edge of her and Reggie's bed, "Will you be thinking about me on the weekend baby?" Grace said purred as she rubbed her pink gloved hands over her shiny corseted torso. "About how my new man, who everyone thinks is my husband," she paused to let that sink in, knowing it would make me even hornier, "will have me tied up on the bed, dressed like a total fucking slut."

"Oh god yes, you look like such a fucking slut babe. Your husband is going to pump so much cum into you." I moaned, embarrassingly almost ready to cum after just seconds after starting.

She laid back onto the bed, giving me a view of the perfect folds of her shaved pussy between the pink thigh high boots, "Oh god I hope so! He'll be able to do whatever he wants to me baby, I want be able to resist." She moved up the bed and mimicked her hands being tied to the posts. "I'm actually a little nervous about how hard he's going to fuck my tight little white pussy baby," her husky tone drove me even closer, "Baby, what if my man's huge black cock stretches me out? Will you still love your black cock slut wife when she comes home with a stretched out pussy?"

I'm pretty sure I was drooling when I replied, "God yes baby, I can't wait to feel your black cock stretched pussy sliding on my cock."

Grace moved her gloved hand down and ran it over her glistening pussy, "Ooh, the latex feels soooo good. I think it might make me a really naughty girl."

"You look like a nasty girl." I told her, holding myself on the verge, "I hope to god you bring all those outfits home with you."

Grace was now clearly enjoying the new feeling of the latex, rubbing her clit with latex glove and rubbing her breasts through the corset, "I'll be a very nasty girl for you when I get home."

"I can't wait." I moaned as Grace quickened the pace on her clit, "But you're Reggie's nasty little slut for the moment, aren't you?"

Grace was breathing quicker now, "Oh god yes....I'm totally his slut baby, he can do whatever the fuck he wants to me."

"And when he comes to visit here, at our house, you'll go straight back to being his little slut won't you?"

She nodded, "You want Reggie to fuck me in our bed baby?"

"Yes!" I told her.

"When you're in the spare room, will you be rock hard?"

"All night, I promise, hard as a rock."

Grace quickened the pace on her clit,"Good, cause you know Reggie will be baby."

I was edging as I thought about Reggie and Grace fucking in our bed, "He can stay as long as he likes." I told her, we were both lost in the fantasy, I watched Grace edge closer to cumming.

"You want me to walk around our house with Reggie's cum in me baby?"

"Fuck yes, so much." I screamed as we both came together at the thought of Grace's black cum filled pussy walking around our marital home.

12